Supernatural Party

Imogen was excited to say the least. She'd spent the last couple weeks buried in her studies, and it was finally time to cut loose. The party wasn't exactly populated, but she didn't mind arriving before everyone was too drunk the function.

A pyromaniac herself, she was careful when it came to consuming alcohol. It was possible that she could go up in flames if things got a little crazy, but she'd always been cautious enough not to let that happen. She entered the room, seeing the others that had already arrived, a couple of whom she recognized from school. She smiled to them.

"Hey guys!" she said merrily. She was dressed in a billowy cream colored top that hung off one of her shoulders, crimson leggings, and black shin-high boots. Her curly shoulder-length hair was pulled back into a lazy pony tail.

Flare turned towards the new voice, ready to greet her with similar "enthusiasm," when he really saw her. Hel-lo, what have we here? He couldn't recall seeing her at school, but boy was she cute. It was about time a worthy chick showed up.

The redhead brushed up a stray spike of his hair and walked over to Imogen. "Hey baby, I saw you walking in and I couldn't help but notice a certain..." He held up one hand next to her and snapped his fingers, igniting a small flame atop his thumb. "...spark between us."

Imogen chortled at Flare's demeanor, holding her hand above his "spark" to ignite a small ball of flame in her own hand. "Maybe more than that," she flirted before blowing out the small blaze in her hand. "But we'll see how it goes. Now where can a girl get a drink around here?" She asked, peering around the room for a home bar or even just a bowl of punch.

Flare blinked vacantly in surprise, and his grin widened considerably. So she was a pyrokinetic too, huh? Excellent.

"Yeah, how about a drink for the lovely lady?" Flare called out, his eyes seeking the party's host. He then looked back to Imogen and quirked an eyebrow. "The name's Flare, by the way," he said in a more normal tone.

Kay cleared his throat loudly after flares "spark" comment then went back to pondering what he should say to shadow girl.

Unable to think of anything better, he went over to the window with his frozen root beer and stuck out his hand that wasn't fused to the cup. "Hi, im Kay."

Landon had arrived late on his motorbike. The wheels moving shadows. Literally moving shadows. Landon was a reaper. And he was not one of those Reaper'sthat wear robes and have skulls He was a living reaper. With a big black scythe. That eats souls. He opened the door. "Hey am I late to the party?" He looked around. Apparently so. He pouted. "I guess I missed the early fun?"

"Imogen," she introduced herself. "What do you drink?" she asked, spotting a bar. "Must be careful, wouldn't want to spontaneously combust would we?"

(For some reason it's posting two things. I posted twice because the first one didn't make it and I edited the second one. What the eff, iwaku..)

"Flare? How fitting. I'm Imogen." She looked over at Kay after she heard his throat clear. "Friend of yours?" she questioned. She looked at the shadow girl Kay was talking to. "She's cute."

"Hardly," Flare said with a snort in response to Imogen's question. He didn't associate with ice mages more than he had to. Heat was his life; he needed it to stay sane.

He followed Imogen's gaze over to Void. "Yeah, I guess she's alright. Not as cute as you, though," he added, winking at Imogen.

Landon. Poor Landon. Felt ignored. He walked in with a white T, some jeans and sneakers. Wavy black hair that covered his grey eyes. He felt a little bored. He looked around waved at a few people. Then he got to the bar. Aw hell. He got to the bar. He eyed the drinks but knew he should stay away.

"Quite the charmer, aren't we?" she smiled. "Now, I see the stash." She went to the bar and fished up a bottle of wine and two glasses. "I hope you like Sauvignon Blanc." She poured two bottles, one of herself and one for Flare, and handed it to him as she took a sip of her own. She looked to Landon and smiled a greeting at him. "Just in time, actually," she said in response.

He smiled warmly back. "Good I was afraid I missed out and the fun." He held out a hand. "May I ask the lovely lady's name? Or do I have to beg?" He seemed nice. Elegant. And nice. He seemed slightly sophisticated for his looks.

"Imogen. You're Landon, right? I think I've seen you around. Wine?" She held up the bottle and another empty glass with a grin. "Delicious. Yeah, you'd like some." She poured him a glass without waiting for an answer and handed it to him.

He held it in his hands. Dammit.... He didn't want to seem rude. So. He drank it. Every last drop. He looked at her smiling. He didn't really need to be drunk right now and embarrass himself.

Her attention was caught by the spark as it created some interesting shadows. At first she did not notice Kay coming to her, she forced herself into a small smile and took the hand which was extended to her. "I'm know as Void. "

"Yeah, sounds good," he said, taking the glass and sipping his wine as Imogen had. He didn't drink a whole lot of wine; really he wasn't all that fond of the taste. But hey, he was willing to make sacrifices to please a lady.

Flare's eyes narrowed when Landon and Imogen stirred up a conversation. The guy reminded Flare too much of a former acquaintance of his. They used to be friends, but ever since that fateful day when the guy abandoned the whole group they were in to better harness his powers...well, let's just say they'd been drifting apart. "Hey, back off," Flare snapped at Landon. "She's mine."

He looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I find it a little rude for a man to threaten someone who he doesn't even know." He smiled casually. "If you want to pick a fight by all means you can try, I won't swing back. And plus I was just trying to get to know people here." He raised out a hand for Flare to shake. "I'm known as Landon. And might I add that you could just relax. This is a party after all. Lighten up. I was just talking to the lovely lady. If she is already then. Then by all means she is yours. I would never stand in-between a relationship. " He bowed humbly. He didn't want to fight. Because it would ruin the party. He winked slyly at imogen. He looked up at flare and smiled friendly.

Flare's lip curled up into the start of a snarl. Wow, Landon was a lot like that old buddy of his, right down to the obnoxious passive-aggressiveness hidden behind a friendly demeanor. The only thing that was missing was the pegging of an obnoxious nickname. Flare considered burning the guy's hand off, but in the end he just didn't take the offer of a handshake at all. "Yeah, whatever," he said, rolling his eyes. "You're just scared I'll kick your ass. Fine by me." He turned back to Imogen and forced a sly grin. "Now, where were we?"

Void's pupils disappeared, leaving her eyes completely white as she let go of Kay's hand. "Excuse me for a moment. " she literally sunk into the shadow she was standing on, the shadow grew, extending towards Flare's shadow and connecting with it. She rose up behind him and yet again hit him in the back of his head her eyes still completely white. "Would you just behave, for one party, please? " She sighed and looked at both Landon and Imogen. "... I'm sorry for the interruption ... " Then as quickly as she had traveled to them she was back by the window her pupils becoming visible again and even a pale grayish iris. "I'm sorry about that.... "

"Ow, hey!" Flare shouted, flinching. He whirled around, ready to retaliate, but Void was already across the room. Flare's grin turned into more of a pout. "I am behaving," he said to no one in particular. "The place is still standing, isn't it?"