Supernatural Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Alik shrugged at her question with a smirk on his face. "Oh I don't know... Live a happy life now that you don't have to listen to them talking." Sticking his hands in his pockets he just stood there and stared at her. ".....I don't have a ego....."

Eliora couldn't help but laugh at that. "Do you really believe that you don't have an ego? Everyone has an ego, yours is just significantly bigger than most. You can't honestly tell me that you didn't pull that stunt at dinner because you wanted to scare all of our classmates." She smiled smugly at him. "Face it, you like making them fear you, because it makes you feel big and powerful."

Alik raised an eyebrow at her, his grin only growing as he listened to her talk. "No. I just like the smell of fear. It's so sweet and just the loveliest scent. It should really be used to make a perfume..." Sighing happily he stared off into space, just remembering the sweet scent of fear.

Eliora giggled at the dazed expression on the demon's face. "That probably would not sell very well, at least not outside of the Underworld. What does fear smell like anyways?" She herself couldn't really imagine a smell for fear. Maybe like sweat or something, but that didn't generally smell very good. Perhaps Alik was just into some really weird things.

Alik turned to look at her, snapping out of his dazed state. "Huh...oh, how does fear smell? Well it's different for everyone, it just depends. The general idea of it is think of your favorite scent and the smell of fear is much better than that, like hundred times better. Demons seem to be the only ones that can actually smell it, that's why we like fear so much. It smells so good it can become addicting."

Eliora wrinkled her nose in distaste. "Are you informing me that fear is like some sort of... drug to you?" She shook her head at the oddity of it. "Well this was... enlightening, though I really must be going, I need to pick up my uniform before lunch." Glancing at the sun, she could tell that she'd already been outside much longer than she'd originally planned, and was now completely behind schedule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alik rolled his eyes at her and huffed quietly. "I said it can be addicting, not that I'm addicted to it. That's why demons are confined to the underworld so no one gets addicted to the smell of fear. Besides I have my reasons for liking it so much." Of course he was never going to tell her those reasons. Deciding that the conversation was over he started to walk away.

Eliora sighed at his obtuse brush off, but turned and walked away as well, sending a small wave behind her that she was sure he didn't see, but was polite all the same. Walking up the path back to campus, she ran her fingers through her hair one final time to ensure that she'd gotten all of the twigs out of her hair. Satisfied that she'd gotten them all, she entered the building and walked over to the front office to pick up her uniform.

The same witch from yesterday sat behind the desk, but looked significantly less upset than she was the last time Eliora had seen her. Smiling at her, Eliora gave her her size before being given her uniform. Eliora opted for a skirt rather than uniform pants, along with a blouse with the school crest emblazoned on it. She was given one of the uniforms in the white and blue color scheme, signifying that she was taking light magic. Those who opted to take dark magic could choose to wear the black and red variant. Thanking the woman at the desk, she headed back to her dorm.

Alik stared at the uniform choices and then back at the witch as she sat behind the desk. If a student was taking light magic they would have to wear the white and blue colors and if they were taking dark magic they had to wear the red and black ones. He stared blankly down at the uniforms not wanting to wear one. Even though he hated the idea of having to wear a uniform he knew it was school rules and that he had no choice. Sneering he told the witch his size and that he would need the red and black uniform. At his request the witch stood and went to get him his uniform not at all surprised by the colors he would be wearing.

His uniform consisted of a pair of uniform pants and the uniform jacket with the schools crest on it. Staring down at it his face showed disgust and almost a look of hatred. Having a sudden thought a slow grin crept its way on to his face. The witch quickly gave him his uniform and told him to be on his way, she did not like the grin on his face one bit. Walking away he quickly went back to his dorm room and began to search through the things he had brought. Finally he found the rule book and skimmed through it until he found the uniform section. The rules weren't that clear and only stated that the students must wear the colors of what magic they are taking, and be wearing the school crest. Looking down at the uniform in his hands he threw it on to the bed. He already knew what his 'uniform' would look like, and he also knew that the school wouldn't be able to do anything about it because technically he was following the rules. Grinning he glanced out the window and seeing that it was already dark outside decided to go to sleep. He couldn't wait to see the reactions to his 'improved' uniform.

Eliora stood in front of the vanity mirror in her dorm, trying on her new uniform. It wasn't altogether unflattering as though she had feared, but the skirt was a tad shorter than she was used to, ending about two inches above her knees; it wasn't tight though, rather it was loose and flowed around her nicely, and Eliora amused herself for a few seconds by twirling around in it. The blouse also was a little too revealing for her tastes, the neckline not really showing off much, but still a little more than Eliora was comfortable with. She supposed that fashion tastes were just a bit more conservative in Heaven than they were at Supernatural Academy, yet another thing she would just have to get used to.

She knew the handbook stated that uniforms were only required during school hours, but she opted to just stay in hers for the time being, not seeing the point in changing again. Checking the time, she decided to skip out on lunch and instead utilize the empty halls in order to find her classes for tomorrow. Her mind briefly wondered if she'd have any classes with Alik, but she quickly tucked the thought away. Just because she had had one not altogether terrible conversation with him didn't mean was he wasn't bad news. Grabbing her schedule and her map, she headed out into the halls in search of her first period Healing Charms class. Besides her standard Light Magic class, Eliora had chosen to take a few other Light Magic based courses along with her general ones, that both Dark and Light students took together. Humming a little tune to herself, she continued on her way.

Alik stood in front of the mirror, admiring his reflection. This new 'uniform' was much better than the one that the school had provided him with. He wore a pair of tight, ripped red skinny jeans and his knee high leather lace up boots. Leather bracelets covered his wrist and a necklace with a skull pendant hung from his neck. To go with the necklace he had skull rings on each of his middle fingers. He wore the school jacket that had the academy's crest on it. Under it he wore a simple tight black tanktop. His hair was slightly messed up, he was to lazy to actually fix it. Looking in the mirror he was happy with his alterations to the school uniform. The school technically had to let him wear it. It was black and red, plus he had the jacket with the crest. He wasn't breaking any rules according to the hand book. Grinning he left the room and headed to the dining hall.

Finally locating her last classroom, Eliora was satisfied that she was adequately prepared for her classes tomorrow. Opening her map, she located what looked to be the quickest path back to her dorm. It took her a few minutes, but she finally got back to her dorm room again with minimal issue. Upon entering she found Ciralyn and one of her friends sitting on Ciralyn's bed, charming little butterflies to fly around the room. Nodding at them in acknowledgement, Eliora swiftly grabbed her bag from the foot of her bed. She hated to be chased out of her own room, but it just wasn't large enough for her to stay and it not be awkward. Throwing her bag over her shoulder, she left the room in search of something to occupy her time.

He quickly made his way to the dinning hall and grabbed an apple before leaving. A few people stared at him oddly with his improved uniform. Some of them having envy shinning in their eyes at the fact he had been brave enough to do this, they wanted to but were to scared about being kicked out. Leaving the dinning hall he walked down the hallway, just wondering around and eating his apples. Walking he wasn't paying attention to where he was going and bumped into someone. Looking up he grinned when he saw, angel, as he had nicknamed her. "Hi angel.~"

She wandered through the halls with no designation and her head in the clouds. Rounding another corner, she ran smack dab into another person doing the same. After checking herself for damage, Eliora looked up at her assailant, who of course just had to be Alik.

"Hi angel.~" He addressed her, and she couldn't decide whether she wanted to smile or frown. "Hello, Alik. I do have a name you know."

"I know. But I think I'll call you angel from now on. The name suits you." Alik smiled at her and took a bite of his apple before throwing it away. Walking over to her side he linked arms with her and began dragging her along as he walked. "I'm bored and have nothing to do. Walk with me.~" As he walked with his arm linked with hers, he ignored any of the looks that were thrown their way. It must have been odd to see a demon and an angel like this.

Eliora was torn; on one hand, she really didn't want to be dragged down the hallway when she was perfectly capable of walking on her own. However, she knew that Alik wasn't going to let her go without a fight, and fighting in the hallway was more unladylike then being dragged. She knew that she'd better figure out what she wanted soon, as people were beginning to stare. Blushing, she attempted to untangle her arm from his grasp. "I'd really appreciate if you would let go. People are watching us, and I'm perfectly capable of walking on my own."

Alik paused and turned to look at her. Smirking he let go of her arm. "You're right, you can walk by yourself." Staring at her he just grinned and stood there. Letting go of her arm he walked closer to her. When she wasn't paying attention he reached out and threw her over his shoulder and resumed walking. "Just because you can walk by yourself doesn't mean I'm going to let you.~"

Eliora huffed, but accepted the compromise, knowing that it was the best she was going to get from the demon. She held her head high, attempting to ignore the stares from their fellow students, but she knew it was probably useless. Odds were that she looked just as uncomfortable as she felt. Sighing, she just gave up and relaxed into his partial embrace.

Alik walked with her over his shoulder as if it were a normal thing. He had actually been surprised to see her just walking around. Finally his curiosity got the best of him. "So...why were you walking around? I would have thought you would have been in your dorm room."

"Ciralyn had a friend over so I decided to give them some privacy." She replied. "It's a little bit awkward between us at the moment, so I didn't really have the desire to hang out with them. C'est la vie, I suppose. What about you?"