Supernatural Academy

Alik nodded his head and started to shed his human form. It was still as gruesome and disturbing as the first time. Stretching his leathery bat wings out he sighed in relief at the feeling. Stepping forward and off the tree he flapped his wings which held him in the air. "Come on, I'll race you." With that he took off towards the hill.

"Cheater!" She yelled, as Alik took off before she even registered the challenge. Laughing, she jumped off the branch and into the air, pushing herself to try and catch up with him. She knew she didn't have much of a chance, but her pride protested at the thought of him beating her. The image of his smug face if he were to win propelled her all the more.

Alik laughed loudly as he flew, his large leathery bat like wings flapping at a steady pace. He was far ahead of her and it amused him greatly to see the determination on her face. The look in her eyes saying her pride was to big to let him win. Never did he think that an angel would have to much pride. Pride was one of the seven deadly sins, maybe this little angel wasn't as innocent as he had thought. Reaching the hill he decided to just stay in his demon form rather than his human one. his outfit was still the school uniform or more like his version of it. Grinning he waited for her to reach the hill.

Eliora reached the hill seconds after Alik, panting and exhausted coupled with the bitterness of a bruised ego. She'd always been an odd duckling, if you will, back in heaven as she was headstrong and prideful, at odds with the generally agreeable and humble nature of her fellow angels. She shot Alik a dirty look; she wasnot really angry but definitely frustrated. "You cheated!" she whined, bending over o catch her breath.

Alik laughed at her his usual crooked smile on his face. "I didn't cheat.~ You're just slow.~" Laying down on the hill he relaxed slightly. Still grinning at her he patted the spot next to him. It was nice to just lay out and relax. Although he doubted he would have much time to do that when school started tomorrow. Then again...he never really cared about school all that much. "Come on, don't be a sore loser."

She huffed, still rather put out, but consented to his request all the same, and laid down next to him in the grass. She laid in silence for a few minutes, just relaxing and letting her breathing return to normal. "I was supposed to get things done today." She told him quietly. "Needless to say, I didn't really get all that much done. It's okay though, I think this was better."

Alik laid there with his arms folded behind his head. Turning his head he stared at the other as she laid next to him. A grin crept it's way on to his face. "Hmm...it was rather fun wasn't it." Pausing his grin grew wider. "Of course anything that I do is fun.~"

She laughed at that, both at his words and his confident expression. "Well you're rather sure of yourself, aren't you." She picked a dandelion that was growing a few feet away from her and stuck it in her hair. "I suppose you're right though, this time." she plucked another dandelion, this one not yet in full bloom, and rubbed the yellow blossom against her nose. "Am I in love?" she asked, crossing her eyes to try and see if it rubbed off yellow.

Alik watched with amusement as she rubbed the dandelion against the tip of her nose. Reaching out he tapped her now yellow nose. It was a bright yellow and stood out against her skin. Laughing he wipped it off with his finger and held it up for her to see. "Looks like it." Winking he smirked at her. "Who is the lucky guy?"