Super U

Aiden sat up and looked out his window, it looked to be about 5am I think I'll do some push-ups he thought to himself and started counting. as he worked out he glanced at the other bed. It seemed to be empty. He was glad for that he didn't want a roommate really. He finished his workout and decided to take a shower.

Kairi woke up quite slowly. The sun beamed through the window and onto the sheets that she was still curled up under. Feeling the new warmth of the morning sun aused her to slowly open her eyes. She stretched her arm across the bed in search of her clothes, she sighed upon remembering that she had tossed them at her suitcase the night before. It was still quiet, meaning that Cole had left the room or maybe was still asleep. She tugged at her bra strap, the black lace softly curled around her fingers. She let out a small yawn before tretching her legs out under the covers and sittin up straight. The sheet sunk to her waist as she stretched once again reaching up. Then she began playfully rubbing her eyes, waiting or them to adjust to the sun-lit room.

Aiden walked out of the shower and threw on some jeans and a white tee. He grabbed his sunglsses and walked out of the door. He entered a hallway and started walking between the other students.

Cole listened to her yawn. 'So cute,' he thought to himself. He felt like a serious creep. But when a girl had him in her grasp he embraces everything that girl does. He sat up suddenly and turned to her. He threw off his covers and nervously said "g-good morning." he blushed at the fact that she was half naked. "Wow your sexy." he said. He didn't noticed that was said outloud. He blushed, then stumbled clumsily out of the bed. He fell off and made a loud thud. He rushed to the bathroom knocking over stuff on accident. He ran into the bathroom, closed the door, locked it, and leaned on the door slowly sliding down. He was slowly absorbing electricity from the light in the bathroom, because that was the only thing that settle him down. He threw his head back. "Why am I so stupid!" he said to himself. He swallowed. He sighed and sat there, scared to go back out.

Kairi was abit startled when Cole greated her with a good morning. She didn't even know that he was still here. Suddenly she was given a complement that turned her face another shade of red. She was speechless as Cole dropped to the floor and scrambeld into the bathroom shutting the door behind him. She was speechless for a few moments before she realized that the fall could've hurt. Kairi didn't know what to say. Cole just seemed to make her more flustered with ever passing second. 'He thinks I'm sexy?' Kairi thought to herself. Those thoughts didn't serve to help the condition of her cheeks. After a few more momments she finnaly built up the courage to speak. "C-Cole? A-Are you okay?" Her heart started to beat a little faster.

Cole took a deep breath and sighed. "Y-yes?" That was all he was able to say. He was surprised she was still even talking to him. He peeked out the door. He was sweating and really nervous. He peeked at her. "Wh-what's up!." He walked out and leaned on the wall awkwardly. "Heh...d-did you hear that whole little eh....comment, I made before I uh...scrambled to the bathroom." He laughed nervously. He was scared to open his mouth again, because he was afraid something like "I love you!" would come out. He smiled nervously sweating even more. He then noticed that his clothes were still off! He blushed and played it off by looking down and clearing his voice. He laughed a little more.

Aiden strolled the halls watching the guys and girls walk around just waking up from the morning. This should be fun. he thought calmly. He wondered if any of them could beat him. He was sure some were extremely powerful but he wasn't exactly weak. He Stopped by a room where he could hear a boy and girl talking. They have co-ed boarding? he thought surprised. He decided he would listen.

Kairi wrapped her blanket around her. It seemed that seeing her like that made him abit flustered aswell. She let out a sigh of releif when she realized he hadn't hurt himself. She watched as Cole slowly crept back out of the bathroom. Almost as if she couldn't help it she yawned again even softer this time around and rubbed her eyes once more. " Y-Yeah, I kinda heard" She looked away being much too embarrassed to face Cole. "B-But thank you. It was really nice" She bowed still very careful not to look at him. Her eyes crossed over him once more, she couldn't help but too peek. He was half naked and blushing, sooo cute.. Kairi giggled to herself.

He smiled and suddenly, became calm. He leaned off the wall slowly and walked up to her. He hugged her close and looked her in the eye. "I need to stop being nervous and tell you...I like you....a lot...and even though this is the second day of me knowing you, I don't think I can hide my feelings for much longer. You're this awesome, beautiful girl, I have a major crush on." He snapped out of his trance and widened his eyes...."D-did I say that out loud too." he said in a small panic. He whimpered and threw his head back. Then lowered it. "I-I'm sorry...I came on waayyy to fast..." He kept rambling on about how sorry he was. He was more nervous than he ever.

Kairi shivered in Cole's embrace. The eye contact wasn't making her less nervous either. "I-I.." She couldn't even get the words out. Kairi literally didn't comprehend what was going on. Things werent like this back and she hadn't been faced with a situation like this ever before. Kairi thought to herself. "I-I-I.." her words stumbled yet again. She anted to say exactly what what Cole was, but how? All she could do was hold him tightly, her eyes were glimmering as if they were about to pour out. "D-Don't be sorry!" She almost shouted, something she pretty much never did. "D-Don't take it back.." She whispered as a tear rolled off of her pink plush cheeks." Kairi didn't know what else to say.

Cole gently moved the tear off of her face, then pushed his lips against hers.

Kairi's eyes would widen greatly. Cole... Was kissing her? Which meant he liked her right? I't didn't matter right now, his lips felt warm and soft. And so she kissed back, much more gently than he did but even so passionate. Eventually she smiled and closed her eyes.

He pulled away, with a smile, and his eyes close. He murmured something that sounded like "Un...re....gowa" then fell to the ground. That kiss was so magical he couldn't move. He smiled even on the ground. Pretty sure he had hurt something on impact. He didn't care. He had gotten what he wanted since he met her.

"C-Cole?" The boy had fallen back on the floor. Kairi began to worry as she crawled down next to him. She would sit there knelt at his side with her blanket still wrapped around her "Are you okay?" Kairi would lean in closer and poke at his cheeks. She only hoped he wasn't hurt.

He chuckled as she poked his cheeks. He poked her cheeks back, then he cradled her face with his hand and gently rubbed it. "Hehe hey" He gave a cute guy smile. He scooted a little closer to her, turning on his side also. He smiled at her.

She giggled as she was poked back. Suddenly his soft hand reached her face. She hoped that he wasn't noticing how warm and tinted her cheeks were becoming. She returned a warm smile and tilted her head, leaning into his palm. He noticed him move closer. "H-Hey"

Cole smiled. "Hey cutie." he said to her. He kissed her lightly again. He was surprised how warm her cheeks were. Her lips were soft. He couldn't help but fantasize about her. "I know we just met, but is there a way that uh...we could me more than just room mates?" he asked anticipating a "yes."

Knowing that Cole was the one initiating the question made her a lot less Nervous. Kairi returned a deep kiss, closing her eyes and laning closer to him. She enjoyed how his warm breath felt. Afterwards she would answer his question. " U-Uh.. I-I " She took a deep breath before trying again. " Mmmm" It came out as more of a whimper or squeal but she hoped that he knew It meant a yes.

Cole smiled wider and kissed her deeply again. 'Did she really just say yes!?' he thought to himself. He repeated it in his head over and over again. He was freaking out. He had no idea she would be saying yes to that. He was so surprised. During the kiss, he opened his eyes and watched her enjoy the kiss, then smiled on her lips. 'I hope we're together for a long time' he thought to himself once more.

(hello I would love to join!! :D)

Forum;
name: Ktashia
species: escaped old town of republic city (was an bender) and has now discovered herself having telekinesis
bio: ran away from old town (republic city) after being rejected as the avatar and discovered she has telekinesis, left family and little sister to come here.
relaionship status: single
appearance: black long hair, light olive skin, brown eyes, skinny but muscular

(would you mind catching me up on the latest it's a little hard using an iPad -.- hehe)