Super U

Kairi let out a soft squeal when the girls approached her but tried to stay cool and calm. She thought maybe the girl would b easier to talk to if she formally introduced hrself first. Kairi took a deep breath and thought about how much she dreaded conversations. "U-Umm.. Yeah, My names Kairi Snow and umm.. I'm a new student here. I don't know who I'm supposed to room with and I was told that I could live with anyone. B-But everyones a stranger." While speaking Kairi looked everywhere else but the girls eyes as if she was afriai to do so. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to trouble you or anything... I- I mean you don't even know me." Kairicontinued to apologize. She cursed herself under her breath. "I'm too nervous to even ask for my room key"

Cole went ahead and took out his electric guitar sitting in the hallway strumming the chords to a song called 4 letter word. He sang along. "You make me want to sing to you, All the great things you do, for me, homie, lover friend." he smiled and sang drowning out the sounds and chaos in the hall. He bobbed his head as the guitar started to peacefully ignite in electricity. Of course it wasn't peaceful to anyone else, but to him is was just right."

Konta was nodding as she spoke but not really paying attention. His case followed him and floated over to the chest of drawers and tapped down to the floor. His coat dropped into a heap after it tried to hang it's self twice on the hook behind the door. "I think this bed will do just fine." He looked at the one to the right of the window. Rubbing his neck and yawning he looked sleepy. "What a day. I cant believe that only hours ago I was in Athens with my folks. I think jet lag is settling in. Im still not use to all the time change stuff." Smiling softly he looked at her. "So what was that you were saying about my dad?" As Konta spoke he started to unpack a few things from his messenger bag. His ears picked up someone playing a guitar in the hallway and he laughed. It was college after all.

"Just hope your dad doesn't get mad with you having a duel gender and vampire roommate." She watched him closely,"You've been to Athens?" Max sat on her already done up bed tugging at her chest wrap. "I've always wanted to see it. What's it like?" She leaned ack starring at the ceiling as if the world was hanging above her.

As he sat there he sighed hard and rubbed his right eye. "Its nice. I mean the first few times. Then it gets old. Running all over the place. It just gets old. Living in hotels and stuff. I dont know its not for me. I rather just have one place and have all my stuff in one place. You know a real home." His tone ran away with his heart as he spoke. All of him drifted off as he spoke. Falling onto his side and landing with his head perfectly on his pillow he spoke softer and softer as he started to doze off. "Rome was, I mean... is full of um.. history.. and.. then the Va.." his voice trailed off and he was sound asleep.

Max smiled to herself. He was lucky but she understood the desire to stay in one place for a while. She looked over at her room mate and chuckled. He must not have register what she said about her gender, but that's okay. Max looked out the window watching more and more people come. Thank God class didn't start for another few days.

IC:

Eun Ae smiled and found the girl Kairi a keeper, seeing how adorable she was Eun Ae knew she'd need a friend. "Well then no worries, hi i'm Eun Ae, you can call me by a nickname if you want. I've only been here for a week and I guess I know enough to show you around and as for your room let's see, you got a slip?" Eun Ae asked casually. Eun Ae decided to first calm Kairi down, Eun Ae was being herself though, "Kairi, it's totally okay, we might be strangers now but we can be friends you know. I mean you're new and so am I so why not." Eun Ae spoke when she swore she heard a faint strum of guitar but it kept muting under the sound of all the people in the lobby.

Kairi was caught slightly off gaurd by the girls approach "Eun Ae..". She muttered to herself trying to think of a nickname."Y-You wanna show me around? A-And be my friend?" A rosy smile caught her cheeks. Casually talking to a stranger seemed to make her even more excitable. "Y-Your my first friend!". Kairi tried to say in a low voice not wanting to seem to excited. She didn't want to scare her first friend off or anything. Thoughts of a new friend bubbled around in Kairi's head and she knew she coulnt contain her excitement."This is awesome!". This side of her was usually kept hidden so it was abit awkward to her. "O-Oh a slip?". She pulled another crumpled peice off paper out of her suitcase. "This would be it huh." Kairi quickly analyzed it still unable to contain her excitement. "S-So my room should be.." Kairi pointed at the North staircase and then looked back at Eun. "T-thanks so much. I-I promie ill umm find you and... t-tour yeah a tour". Kairi rambled before darting off into the direction of her room feeling unusually happy.

Kairi slowly walked up the northern staircase tugging her big suitcase in one hand and reading room directions in the other. She was estatic to have already made a friend. She was almost sure that wouldn't happen for the first few years. Now Kari noticed the strumming of a guitar and singing coming from the direction her room was supposed to be in. The singer was obviously male While following her room directions the strumming and singing got louder. On the way she saw two others in the hallway, one of them obviously a telekinetic and the other caused Kairi's senses to flair a little bit. But even so she kept walking not noticing she wasn't follwing the directions anymore but now the sound of the music. Curiously she peaked around the corner to the source. She was right, the culprit was a male guitarist but Kairi was still a little far to make out his features. Kairi looked at her slip once more thinking she was wayy off pace from her room but what she saw made her heart skip a beat. The boy was strumming in front of HER room. She slowly approached him careful not to look him in the eye. She took a long deep breath. "U-Um.. my umm .. My room and your.." Kair was sure he couldn't hear her over his song.

IC:

Eun Ae smiled at the new girl, she seemed really nice but really troubled at the same time. Eun Ae watched as she hurried up the north stairs, "yeah sure i'll see ya around." Eun Ae replied and sighed, pulling out her own little slip she noticed how she had actually fit in her power nap time in between classes and so she rushed up the stairs, what annoyed Eun Ae was that as much as she was scared of heights, she had a room on the 5th floor which freaked her out at times. Her room had a registered roommate with her but he or she hadn't arrive yet so the dorm was to herself. Eun Ae did feel alone since there was no one around but that was good for one thing. She blasted up her speakers just enough to not go outside the door and started dancing like crazy.

OOC: I can has a room mate please, lols I could rlly use a room mate anyone *looks around for volunteers <__< >__>*

As Konta slept his phone chinned endlessly in his bag. He rolled over and ignored it. The sleek little object slipped out of his bag and fell to the floor landing with a padded thump on the carpet. It started to hop up and down trying in vain to get back up next to Konta. It beeped up at him as if it was calling to him but he was sleeping soundly. Even in his sleep Konta had power of his belongings and it was as if they had a life of their own. A connection to him however short lived it might be. Another missed call went to voicemail and the green light on the top of the phone flashed. The phone hopped a few more times, wobbled then fell flat.

Max stepped out into the hall walking past the musicians with their guitars and a few girls giggling over them. She practically ran when she that the sun was down again , and from one of the two story windows she jumped out. The feeling of free falling than the quicksand was enough to make her smile, and she fell on her but laughing hysterically. Surprised no one had screamed when she jumped.

IC:

Eun Ae was practicing her dance routine and was pretty exhausted so she opened her window curtains and suddenly let out a squeal and jumped back and gasped. Someone was falling, Eun Ae opened the window and looked down and sighed, it was that vampire girl. Eun Ae almost had a heart attack and decided to go talk to her. Eun Ae climbed up her window and made a swift jump and landed like a ninja with a softest thud but of course this came with a lot of practice. Where she landed a spell was formed in a circle she stood up on her feet and turned to Max. "Quite a heart attack you gave me you know." She spoke with her arms folded.

Cole started to play a little louder. He didn't know if he was drawing attention for his eyes were closed. He was singing sweetly along with his strums. The reason he was singing that song, was because he felt that he was going to find someone in this school....He doubted it, but he couldn't get rid of the feeling that he was going to find the right girl. He kept singing, like he was performing to the world.

He was interrupted by a softer voice. He opened his eyes and looked up at the voice. He noticed it was a girl about his age. His eyes widened a little, but at the same time he didn't know if it was finally her. He stood up with his guitar and kept his eyes on her. "Um...y-yeah. Sorry about that...." he said. He found it hard to speak to her like he does the other girls he talks to. Instead of being the douche he grew to this age to be, he found himself nervous talking to her. This had never happened to him before. To tell the truth he was a little scared.

Kairi could almost feel her cheeks turning pink as she looked up at the guitarist standing outside of her room. She could tell he way almost as nervous as she was and it seemed awefully cute to her. Even so it didn't make her any less nervous herself. " T-That's okay" . She tired to force the words out in an attempt to start a conversation but as usual it failed. She took another deep breath. "U-Um so were you assigned a room?" She asked eagerly awaiting a no. She tried to seem calm but the fact that she was rapidly tugging the tip of her skirt didn't help.

Cole melted inside. "Uh...s-sorta....um...I-I forgot what it was...I mean....n-no" he didn't know what to say. He had the key in his pocket he wanted to check, but he couldn't move. The beauty of this girl had him frozen. He was even in a small daze. He raveled his fingers while staring into this girls wonderful eyes. "Just...no...I-I don't." Why couldn't he speak with out stuttering. He was so nervous.

Kairi couldn't help but lt out a small giggle. Perhaps his nervousness made her slightly more confident until she thought about what she had to say next. She rubbed her arm because she could almost swear she was sweating. She looked away from him not wanting to make eye contact before she spoke. "Well umm.. M-Maybe... I mean i-if you want to then... W-What im trying to say is.." She paused for a deep breath. "Like um.. Maybe you could room with me?" She coughed the words up quickly as if she didn't want to be heard

A growling stomach woke Konta and he sat up to find an empty room. It was no surprise that the girl had left. What was here name again? She was sweet. A smile found as his lips and then ran away as his phone rang and wiped it clean away. "What now you big stupid jerk!" Is what was he wanted to say. But instead a softer and much tamer version of him came forward. "Yes Sir?" Konta got up from his bed and paced his room before heading out with it still pressed to his ear. "Yes Sir, sorry Sir." Was all he was able to say? Making his way around the collection of students he didn't know where to go next. He wanted to get something to eat and soon.

"I uh...." he eventually gave up and nodded with a smile. He couldn't stop staring at her. Cole found himself unable to move. He was in a shock. Something had him on a hold. He wanted to hug her tightly and kiss her until the end of time. He finally took her hand a little suddenly, not exactly meaning too, and then was paralyzed again. He didn't know what to do, nor could he do anything. He already knew she was creeped out by him at the moment. He couldn't help that. He just hoped something would happen soon, before he lost her.

Kairi was almost in her room completly finished with the heart wrenching conversation when she swore her heart stopped, her body aswell. She looked up at the boy and then down at her hand. He was holding it! Kairi was confused... In her realm contact like this was only made before punishment or a duel. She had heard that humans could use this means as to show affection, but should she risk it? The girl was much to afraid to get hurt. She could feel her hand shaking in his larger one. For the first time Kairi looked up into the boys eyes and couldn't help but think they were cute. Her own eyes were glassy and watery as if she expected pain. She shakingly uttered "Y-Y-Yeah?"

Cole nodded again again with a nervous smile. He closed the door behind them as they entered the room. "So uh.....what are you?" he asked not trying to sound strange. He felt himself sweating. He didn't like how she made him shake, but at the same time he did. He'd always wanted a girl who could make him feel like he makes other girls feel.