Super U

Kairi immediately moved to the bed next to the window. She always needed the night sky for comfort when she wanted to sleep. She kneeled on the matress and gazed out of the window. It was still bright out at the moment but she didn't mind. She had to constantly keep one arm pulling down her short skirt so she wouldn't show off anything. She also found it easier to talk to him like this. "Me? What do you mean, Im a girl?". After a short moment Kairi wanted to slap herself realizing what he meant." I-I mean.. Sorry I-Im a fully bread half demon. A-And you?" She asked curiously

((Name: Alin Oricalchum
Race: Zero
Race Description: A zero is a being which has the ability to manipulate any energy within thier body and converty it to what they need. Sort of like a shape-shifter but on a much higher scale. He can shift his body into what-ever, he can also expel his energy in the form of pure energy blasts.
Appearance: Alin stands at 6'4", his hair is a light green (personal preference), he's not muscular but not chubby, though he is well sized. His eyes are a sharp ice blue and venom green mix (like a swirl). ))

IC;

Turning up late as usual he slumped out of the cab, the air hitting his still sleepy eyes and smacking him awake. Shaking his head he took in the fresh air in a deep breath, whether he liked it or not, he was awake now. Stretching he walked through the campus a strong and loud crack snapping from his bones with the stretch. A large yawn plastered across his face he wandered into the grounds. Flicking his eyes across the grounds, he registered the fact of how late he actually was. It was night. Sighing he wandered in, he'd arrived late the night air which he'd thought was fresh morning, gave him a shockingly chilly bite across his neck. Breathing out a slow stream of hot breath into the cool night air, he wandered towards the dormitories. No point starting the day at the end he'd get afresh start tomorrow. Getting his room numbr from the dorm master he strode into his room and crashed out on the bed. He wasnt asleep just thinking on what he could do to prank and play with the people here. Holding his finger out above his head, drawing out and pulling a light glow from it. He brought out a small book and began to read using the small light he'd just brought about.

It was late but in a most places weren't closed yet. In an area with students most would be open well past midnight. Heading towards the far end of the campus he thought he had seen that girl Max and another one talking. He thought it best to leave girls alone. Once he was out numbered he was always in trouble and felt awkward. Even at two to one he felt like he was out of place. Quickening shaking off the idea of even saying hi his pace quickened and moments later he found himself inside a warm pizza place. The soft warm aroma of fresh baked dough made him even hungrier. He was in heaven. A small line dashed his hopes of an instant slice and he forced himself to behave and not just nab one off the counter and freak everyone out. He waited his turn as normal people did and stuffed his hands in his pockets fumbling for change in the meantime.

"Can I buy ya something?" Max asked Konta as she stepped into the pizza parlor alone.

OOC: Sorry guys...I was away on tour...this will be happening for the next few weeks. I'm only home until Monday. Sorry again.

Cole swallowed. "Uh...I'm a conduit...an elemental conduit. Anything that has to do with e-electricity, it's me..." He couldn't help but notice, not just her beautiful face, but also how sexy she was. Her curves were so perfect, not to mention her large breasts. He shoved his hands in his pockets and whistled. As he whistled little sparks flew out of his mouths. He noticed right away and closed it...then he opened his mouth again, and more sparks came out. He already knew his powers are sometimes uncontrollable due to his emotions. Something about this girl had him in a strong grasp of love and lust.

"Thats really cool Cole!" She got a little red knowing that was the first time she called his name. And she liked how it came out, the way it rolled off the tongue. Also electricity was an element that fascinated her. She had slight control over lightning but knew it was most likely nothing compared to his expertise. Suddenly she caught his eyes. She was staring at her. His eyes travelled up and down her body a couple of times. Kari's face reddened even more. She got nervous when he stared but she liked the feeling. His eyes made her feel attractive. She was about to say something when sparks of electricity jumped out of the boys mouth. At first she jumped back flinching. But eventually she thought that it was kinda cool. She smiled and stared in a little amazement. In her head Cole was seeming more and more interesting

Cole covered his mouth and turned red himself. "s-sorry," he said smiling a little. He eventually found his way to a bed side. He was surprised he was able to move. He sat down nervously. "Soooo uh...." he didn't know what to say. He was out of words. "Um..." he was stumped

Kairi looked away avoiding awkward eye contact. This was weird. Kairi had never been in a conversation with anyone nearly as timid and nervous as her. But there was something about him. Kairi found Cole unmistakably cute. Even so she decided to change the subject to a smoother topic. "S-So Cole.." She smiled at the way saying his name made her feel. " W-Why did you decide to enroll here?"

"Uh....I-I needed t-to be at a place where th-there are people like me....you...are a good example..." he said. More sparks flew out of his mouth. "U-um...what about you?"

"My dumb mom thought it would be a good idea for me to interact with others.. I-I swear she hates me." A cute pout found her face. "Ahh w-why am I here?" Kairi complained

Cole nodded. "Yes," he said. He anxiously awaited an answer.

OOC: ok

IC: "Oh haha" he said with a quick rub behind his neck. He smiled at her.

She gave a pleasant smile back before laying herself down in the bed she picked out. Kairi squirmedaround trying to get comfortable.. She was much too lazy and comfy to change into her sleeping clothes.

ooc ( hope i can still join)

Name: Aiden Callaway

Race: White

Looks: Jet black hair eye color shifts vsisbly with mood. Smooth features. often carries a Bow and set of Arrows.

Power: The Sharingan and ability to control chakra(is this ok? Google it if you don't understand what it is)

History: Aiden is the descendent of the Uchiha Clan one of the final Clans that remain of feudal Japan. He has always excelled in school and athletics. He is skilled in marshal arts and has nearly mastered his sharingan with the exception of the Myngeko which he has only very recently unlocked. He recently moved to Florida and has just transferred to super U.

Aiden walked up the steps with a cool confidence. He knew he would fit in here even if he was starting late. He was sporting his signature jeans leather jacket and Sun-glasses. As he walked into the office he admired a levitater. This will be fun he thought. "Here is your schedule young man." said the woman behind the front desk. "Thank you " he said as he turned and walked away.

Cole went ahead and decided to take a shower. He went into the bathroom, took his clothes off, and hopped into the shower. He was smiling thinking about this girl he was rooming with. He loved how her eyes sparkled, and her hair glistened in light. He was fixed on her, and no one was going to change that, he hopped out of the shower and dried himself. He got in some boxers and went back to his bed. Hoping she noticed his well defined abs. He smiled as he slowly laid down. He crossed his legs and put his arms behind his head.

Kairi's roomate left to wash up. She was much to lazy and comfortable to go do so herself. Instead she just laid down in the dimmly lit room. She cut the lights hoping that he wouldn't mind beind in a little darkness when he was finished. Kairi adored the moon and its light aswell, it was the whole reason she picked the bed near the window. She was always comfortable under the moonlight. Kairi laid, curled up in a ball. That was just how she usually slept, it just stuck with her. She fund it abit weird that she was thinking about Cole while he was in the shower, fantasizing just a littl. A blush found her cheeks again as she hugged her knees tightly. Kairi fumbled around with her clothes under the covers. She slipped her shirt and skirt off, tossing them at her suitcase quite recklessly. Kairi had to sleep this way, I not she would feel terribly uncomfortable. She laid there unknowing of how much timed passed as she hummed a sweet, gentle tune that usualy soothed her. Kairi's ears perked up as the light from the bathroom flooded the bedroom and the door opened. She slowly nuzzled her head from under the sheet and peeked at Cole while he was walking out. He walked over to his bed in nothing but his boxers. Kairi couldn't help but let ou a small innocent squeal before ducking bck under the covers, her fce completly red. "H-He's hot.." She whispered under her breath. Kairi really wanted to go take a second look but was much to scared. She hugged hr knees even tighter.

Aiden walked to his room and decided to sleep he would have a long day ahead of him

Cole peeked over at Kairi. He smirked. 'She saw.' he thought to himself. He heard the squeal quite clearly. He lay there wondering what she might be thinking. He knew he was having his thoughts about her. He eventually fell asleep. He had a sweet dream about Kairi. He rather enjoyed it and didn't want it to end at all. He smiled in his sleep.

Kairi laid there in her ball. She literally had to force herself just to close her eyes. She kept thinking of Cole. He was only a few feet away, just across the room. She wondered about how he felt towards her or maybe how'd he feel about her sleeping half naked. Kairi admitted it was kinda strange. "Stop thinking" she whispered right before drifting off to sleep.

Cole woke up, but was afraid to get up. He was going to wait until Kaira got up. He had to catch a glimpse at her. He thought himself really perverted at the moment, and he fought the urge, but something kept him in the bed, but wide awake. What he actually wanted to do at the moment would be so awkward to him, and scary to her. He stayed in his bed and waited patiently. He had a slight smile on his face.