Sunnepheia: The Prosperos Quest

I made two NPCs to help out a bit. Tars Targ of the cland Tigra of Taevak, he is a white tiger felleon. He has a mellow personality. Then there is Sir Derick, medic second class. He is rather a no noncence man that gets the job done then does the niceties, if your still interested lol

Apparently I stopped receiving alerts from this OOC and the RP, that and I haven't checked it in a while...Sorry about that, I kinda thought it halted, but I now see that it hasn't. I just want to apologize to everyone and drop out. I just lost interest in my character after not playing him over the last few weeks. Again, I'm sorry :<

>.> I didn't realize anyone cared...lol. I suppose if Asmo will still have me, I'll stick around.

*frowns at DrPepper*

If you don't want me around, I'm not offended. I neglected the RP and I can understand you not wanting me. In all honesty, though, I did stop receiving alerts about this RP, that is the truth. Re-subscribing seems to have fixed the issue, however.

*kicks DrPepper back into the IC*

• Love
Reactions: lynzy
*Bounces around in the IC...looks around* "I've got some catching up to do...I'll get a post up tomorrow!" *Nods a thank you to Azmo*

*throws a blanket over the random NPCs*

PLEASE IGNORE THESE CHARACTERS. THEY ENTERED DURING THE WRONG SCENE.

*buries the extras in the deepest part of the snow set*

*sigh* oky I deleted the post....

(they weren't random!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lynzy and DrPepper
YOUR NPCS CANNOT SAVE YOU!

*throws more snow on top of everyone*

*Waves hand meekly from under pile of snow*

Are there any survivors! Please...send...help... *Death by GM*

*Pulls ET outa da snow and stands tall*​
We shall prevail!​
that is if we ever gets to that darnd crack​
lord, I can't believes I'm sayin these things​

same I haven't been receiving anything for this or any other really the only one I've received alerts on it the one I recently joined

• Thank You
Reactions: DrPepper
The OOC is just two clicks away, people.

If you let your alerts do everything for you, they'll become self-aware and nuke your loved ones.

• Thank You
Reactions: lynzy and DrPepper