Summon: The War

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Computer." Yuui exclaimed, pointing at the machine. "Its called a computer."

I look up at him as he makes these particularly articulated noises and wonder how he's doing it. I rise up on my knees and grab his chin turning him side to side examining him. I put my finger on his bottom lip, parting them and peer curiously into his mouth.

Yui didn't know whether to laugh or be really freaked out. He just sat there and let her do what she wanted to. He wondered why this girl was so damn clueless and curious, it was getting really odd to him.
"What are you doing?" He eventually asked, with his limited talking space.

Reactions: 2 people
I open my mouth, moving my lips, trying to imitate him but no words came out except the slight inhuman sound of chimes mixed with the sound an underwater creature would make. I frown, noting that I sound nothing like him.

He took a deep breath, making it so that the girl could see the over exaggerating in his chest, and let his breath go, making a small humming noise at the same time. "You try." He said. He took a deep breath in once again and patted his chest.

I pat my chest and inhale deeply as he does but the small humming comes out a high frequency shriek and I jump a bit at myself, covering my mouth.

With a smile, Yui placed his hand on her cheek and let out a small "Good job!" he stood up and sat on the bed after snatching the computer up away from her. he went into his music and started to play some Mudvayne off of youtube.

I get up out of the bed wanting to follow him and my arms flail helplessly as my legs are not supportive at all, instantly bucking beneath me.

An odd look was given by Yui. "You can't stand?"He asked, setting the laptop beside him and standing up. "Come on." He says nicely, holding his arms up.

I look up and reach my arms up, gripping him firmly as I hoist myself up but I have no support so I end up just locking arms around his neck.

Yui blushed deeply, never being this close to a girl before. He placed his hands on her sides to help support her. He took a few steps backwards, trying to see if she can catch on.

Planting my feet firmly as best I could I slowly let go of his neck rocking a bit unsteady but am able to stand on two feet. I look up beaming with a smile, exclaiming in my odd bell-like noises.

"Good job!" He smiled widely. He slowly drew his hands back, but hovering over her making sure he will be able to support her if she falls. "Try it again."

I slowly drag one foot forward and try to lift my foot on the second step but my footing is sloppy and I stumble forward.

He quickly caught hold of the falling girl with quick reflexes. "Alright, lets take a break." He laughed and set her on the bed.

I wince at the harshness of the wool robe scratching against my new delicate skin as you catch me and take the wretched thing off once back on the bed.

His eyes widened. "I just..guh ah ugh.." Yui felt his knees weaken and he tried to sit down on the bed, but found himself slide down with his back against the bed.

I roll over the bed, enjoying the soft fabric of his blankets against my skin and make a small inhuman noise resembling laughter as I slide my hand along the mattress feeling under. My hand brushes against some other texture and I pull out a hidden magazine, naked women adorning the cover. I look it over curiously.

Yui saw the magazinge and jumped up and quickly snatched it away, then covered his eyes. "I'm sorry!" He cried out.

I jump a bit as you snatch it, feeling like I did something wrong. I look up at you innocently, trying to convey the message, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.