Summon: The War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yui heard the voice and jumped up. He had to be careful, itr didn't sound like any of his family members. H looked around for a quick weapon. He had no idea what to use, so he took a family photo of him and his parents.
--------------------------------
The Golem roared in frustration. It swatted at the flying pest and let out a loud, low grumbling noise. He reached behind him in a swatting method and punched a tree that was behind him right in half, then cocked his elbow and shot his fist at Lucca.

Kokuto sighed ashe walked up the stairs, scythe being held up behind him. "Hey! I know you're here! Now, if you don't want to get crushed by a damn golem, you'll follow me!" He hollered as he walked all the way up the stairs and saw Yui. He rolled his eyes and laughed when he saw the photo. "Wow... great weapon... Now, come with me unless you want to be crushed." He said.

----------

Lucca nimbly dodged the fist and let out a howl, to let Kokuto know that he needed to deal with this thing. The dog just kept flying and nudging the golem, making it even angrier as he kept dodging it.

IN a panic, Yui cocked back his arm. With a grunt of anger, Yui released the picture frame as he brought his arm back towards the man holding the large weapon.
------------------
The Gollum started to get bored with the actions of the flying summon. It slowly made its way to the side of Yui's house, and jabbed it's large weapon through the window. Yui heard the crash and ran to his room to see what it was. She stopped in horror as he saw the Gollum.

I look up in curiosity as I hear and feel the commotion in the house. I get out of the tub not bothering with drying off and open the door walking out into the hall, a little more steady than I had been walking earlier.

Kokuto sighed as he grabbed the picture easily as it sailed through the air at him. He sighed and set it down. He was about to say something when he heard the crash in the room. His eyes widened when he saw Yui run into the other room. He grumbled to himself as he took off after the other. He had to practically tackle Yui away. "What the hell do you think you're doing!?' he asked. "Get out of here! I'll handle this thing." He said.

I feel the strength build up in my legs as I run down hall towards the room. Or what used to the room. I find some other strange creature grasping my kind creatures arm yelling at him to "get out of here!" I run down as the wind whips into the fragmented part the house. I exclaim some nonsense noise, pulling at this new creature's upper arm.

Yui shook his head, his eyes glued to this giant arm. He could not believe his eyes. He felt as if he was stunned. The Gollum looked at him with it's empty eye sockets. It reached behind itself and grasped hold of the fallen tree and swung it through the air. The tree had enough force that when it hit the house it took the ceiling off. Yui fell to hims stomach, the tree body grazing him.

Kokuto sighed and ducked under the tree. "Dammit, get out of here!!" He cried as he hopped up and ran at the golum, holding his scythe out, ready to strike. "Lucca!!" He called as he pounced on the creature and Lucca did the same, sending it to the ground with the momentum of his swing. Kokuto then began cutting and stabbing, trying to find out how to get to this thing's weak point.

Unphased, the Gollum stood up once more. The scratches from the sythe had caused a layer of rock to crumbled. GUI jumped up and looked at the girl who came out of the stone. He extended his arm to her, but found himself being hit full on by an incoming tree. The snap was so loud it had to have been ever bone breaking.

I watch in a sort of horror as I hear the solid snap, the sound of pain. I hated it. I jumped at this new human creature fighting this huge Gollum which I didn't perceive as a monster. I grasp at his arms trying to knock his weapons away, my voice loud and screeching.

Status
Not open for further replies.