Summon: The War

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Those eyes...' He sighed to himself. He extended his arm and handed her the magazine. "What's mine is yours.."

I smile taking the magazine back and trail my hand over the glossy pages, sitting criss cross on the bed. I make a small noise as I look down at my own breasts seeing that I shared this feature with the creatures in this magazine though mine seemed bigger in proportion. I look up at him and gesture to my chest and then point at the magazine with a smile.

Yui took the magazine in his hand and compared breasts, then shook his head. "You are unlike any girl I've seen. How are you not freaking on me for looking at you naked?"

I make some unintelligible noises and lift your shirt, looking for where your breasts would be but I find you look rather different under your shirt.

"uh..." He sighed. "Sorry..I'm not as built as everyone else..I don't work out." He had no idea what she was actually doing.

I run my hand over your smooth torso curiously, my finger circling a nipple. We had that in common but yours were flat where mine had considerably more weight. I trail it down your abs and pull back, curiosity sated for now, and pull your shirt back down.

"Happy?" He chuckles. he was a fairly skinny boy. He never played sports, sat out in gym and fitness. He hated exercise, but enjoyed walking the tails and pathways.

I smile biting my lip as one woman does in one of the pages of the magazine. I arch my chest imitating her and shake my head finding that uncomfortable. I'm flipping a page when some grumbling noises sound from my stomach and I jump a bit looking down wondering what that sound was.

"Ah, you're hungry." Yui nodded. "Wait here." he ran downstairs and pulled out a left over pizza box from the night before. There was only a slice missing. He ran back up and opened the box, offering her some.

I look down at the colorful substance and up at you. Seeing that you're offering it I grab one but I'm not sure what to do with it.

Yui took a slice of his own. With a smile he put it in his mouth and bit off a chunk, then started to chew and swollow it.

I watch and imitate you taking a big bite and chew slowly, swallowing and smile. This was fun and my tongue seemed to like it. I keep taking more bites until I'm done and grab another one.

"eating." He said. He took a deep breath in and put his hand on his chest, and when he exhaled he said "Eating."

"Eat." he repeats once more. Ë-T. Eat." He baisically spelt it out for her. "Eat."

"Eeeeyeheet," i add to many syllables but smile and nod taking another bite of my pizza happily.

Yui let out a small clap of his hands. "Good job!" He smiled, biting into his own slice.

A dark cloud loomed over Yui's home. An ancient evil had felt that a stone holding a summon that had the potential to cause great threats to the forces of evil had been unleashed. The dark cloud knew what was to be done. An arm sprung from the cloud. It was wearing a golden gauntlet with mud dripping from the finger tips. The glove pointed it's finger at the earth, and a hole opened up in Yui's lawn where the window was facing. Out of the hole a stone hand sprung up. Followed by the hand was a large, ten foot four stone man holding what looked like an icicle made out of stone.

This Great Threat summon currently was sitting in a rather large tub, after adding to many bubbles to the water the foam reached up to my neck. I laugh my bell-like laughter throwing foam all over splashing around in the water where that kind creature had left me telling me to "clean up" ,what ever that meant, while he waited outside the door. I'm squeaking with laughter as the foam was all over my head, all left visible was the oval of my face, doe eyes bright and happy.

Kokuto was just sitting on one of the many rooftops in the little town with Lucca curled up next to him. He sghted as he looked out over the city, not seeing much. His eyes widened when he saw the dark cloud grow over one particular house. It wasn't visible to the normal human eye, of course, that would cause to much trouble. He grabbed his scythe and began dashing along the rooftops. 'I need to get in there and get those people out.' He thought to himself. "Lucca!" He called. His summon took off into the sky and began flying nexxt to Kokuto."Distract the thing while I get those people out." He said as he dashed to the opposite side of the house and hopped in through a door, taking a little time to get his damn scythe through the door, while Lucca began flying around the golem, touching it and toying with it, just to get it's attention.He began running around calling, "Hello? Is anyone here?" He asked up into the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.