STYLE ERROR REPORTS: For color issues, visibility, mobile issues, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're doing great Diana! I like the changes even more now! :waluigi:

In the Help thing... Like where they present the BBcodes and shows us how to do them... we cant see anything :P

So, why are all my posts that I made pretty not pretty anymore? I don't mean colorful, but the text was a certain font and size and it looks.. not like that. Is the default text size no longer 3? All my posts in Trebuchet MS are no longer little and tidy. * ^ *

The style on the Moderator Log Items page.

The old behavior: An all-black page, much like the current default (Dark) style.

The new behavior: Log items alternate between a white background and a black background. The text colors remain the same across both backgrounds, making it nearly impossible for me to view.

All on Dark Skin using Firefox Browser on a win8 laptop

• Numbers of people in groups not clearly visible.
  • tag cloud not clearly visible in character area.
  • titles of blog entries not clearly visible
will look into how things look on the mobile end some other time cuz I tend to use that a bit when I'm on work. This was just a quick flip through of what I saw, though.

@ElBell

One on One prefixes were temporarily removed now that the forum is sorted by categories. We didn't like the idea of sticking every single prefix on each category since not all of them would apply anymore (for example, Romance wouldn't need to be on anything but Romance and then most of Romance would have that prefix). We are going to be watching the threads and rethinking what kind of prefixes might be useful for these sections. (I liked having the prefixes too!)

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
Is the border around the text box, that appears when you click edit, supposed to be white on the dark themes?

Alert box should be fixed now!

• Thank You
Reactions: LunaValentine
on my vita the messages in convo. is near gotally vertical while the form version is normal. Update: group descriptions also displaying in similar manner.

Last edited:
(Light style) In threads like this one, it's difficult to see what page you're currently on, at least to me it is

Some of the thread prefixes appear to have the same color background as the prefixes box itself. That might be intentional, but when they're actually used for threads these prefix tags appear just as a different font to the left of the actual thread title rather than as a tag, making it look like the thread title got kind of broken. I made picture with handy red boxes to point out what I'm talking about, in case that description was lacking. Here's all the tags like this I found after looking at all the subforums:

Worldbuilding Exercises: Conflict Exercise
Group Jump-In Roleplay: Paranormal
Group Fantasy Signups & Plot Discussions: Gaslamp Fantasy and Historical Fantasy
Group Modern Fantasy Signups & Plot Discussions: Paranormal
Group Historical Signups & Plot Discussions: 1930s
Group Dice Signups & Plot Discussions: Roll20
Group Libertine Signups & Plot Discussions: Paranormal

Oh, and while I'm at it, the text for the prefixes box that says "Click for specific categories:" is black on dark grey in the Dark theme, and it's kind of hard to read. This is an issue for all the sections that have prefixes, not just the ones listed above.

Just happened, but when I go to type in a status, the text is black, on a black background, and when I highlight it with my mouse, it stays black. o.O Completely random and out of the blue.

I just noticed that, with the LIGHT style option, there isn't any indication as to which page you are on. When you look at the page numbers on the DARK or MEDIUM styles, the page you are on is highlighted in blue-green. There is no such thing on the light version.

Dunno if others are having this problem, but with threads with polls on them, I haven't been able to see the actual question without highlighting it. You can only see the options for answers, unless I've gone blind. O_O Well, at least, it's that way on the 'medium' option. Dunno about with the light or dark options.

Um... I don't know if it's an issue on desktop as well, but I'm on mobile and there's an open button in the center of @Savannah-Clause 's post.

I can't see rainbow text. On my friend's sig and in the BBcode FAQ thingy it just looks like normal text to me. This was happening since before today's update.

I can't see any of the words I type when I log in.. I'm guessing it's because the letters are so dark.. It makes it frustrating because I end up messing up and then have to try to log in about 30 times or more.

Also, PM alignment is still messed up in mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.