Stranded [IC]

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Violet gave him a skeptical look, but nodded, taking his hand and helping V help her stand with the crutch. She held her breath until she caught her balance, leaning against the crutch. "I..I don't kn-know.." She said carefully, leaning against the wall. "No..en-energy..I..I th-think." She winced again, starting to slide a little, her leg off the ground.

He slowly gets her back down to a sitting position against the wall. "That's fine. You should rest. Sleep it off." He smiles and walks off.

She nodded a little, slightly dizzy. She leaned back against the wall and watched V walk away. The blanket was laid across her shoulders and she pulled her uninjured leg up, crossing her arms and setting her head on them, looking at the others.

He grabs a blanket from a bag and sits next to her again. "i could use a nap too."

(Postin on my phone..)

Violet smiled a little at V's comment, but didn't say anything. He was right, a nap would be nice, and the rain outside seemed to lull her into the dark depths of dreams. Next thing she knew, she was in the falling airplane again. She had only went through it once before she was jolted out of her sleep. Her arm had slid off her knee and made her head drop. She readjusted herself and stared at the floor, trying to think happy thoughts.

When she woke up, V was asleep and laying against her, not making a sound.

Violet smiled a little. She felt a little warmer with the combined heat and she hoped he was dreaming happily. She looked around at the group. "Okay?" She aske quietly, meaning to ask if everyone was okay."

He was, in fact, not dreamin happily. He was experiencing all kinds of deaths in his dreams. He starts to shake. Slowly at first, then violently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira smiled at Violet. "Yeah, we're okay," she said, letting her know that nothing happened when she was asleep. Her hair was now mostly dry and had become its naturally wavy self. She brushed her bangs to the side and held the blanket tighter around herself. She looked at Axel who was working on the fire, hoping that the jacket helped him to warm up a bit.

Violet nodded. She rolled her head over on her arm and reached over, gently moving V's hair from his eyes. She felt like she had to do it. It gave her something to do.

When she touches him he jolts out of his sleep and gasps for air. "What happened? Where am I?" He looks around "Who are you people?"

Violet jumped a little when V woke up. It took her a moment to realize what happened and she put a hand on V's shoulder. "It's o-okay V." She said quietly and as soft as she could, but her voice was wavering, not from emotion, but from the seawater.

"Who... are you...? Please... I'm confused. Where are we?" He says 'we' as if he was just talking about himself, not the rest of them.

Kira looked at V with concern. "You were in a plane crash," she explained hoping to jog his memory. "We are all stuck on this island now and are taking shelter in the plane to stay out of the rain. Do you remember anything?" she asked him moving closer to get a better look at him.

She felt a little fearful that V wasn't recognizing anyone. She glanced between Kira and him.

"Plane crash?!" He looks around "What was V doing on a plane?!" He looks puzzled

Violet pulled her blanket up over her arms and set her head on them, watching V with worried eyes. She wondered if she did something wrong and turned to put her face in the blanket.

After a moment, he passes out. After about five minutes he sits up calmly. "Morning, Violet." He yawns.

Kira noticed Violet's actions and spoke to her. "It's okay. This isn't your fault," she said to her kindly. Then turning back to V, she smiled gently and asked, "Do you mind if I look at your head to see if you're hurt?"

Violet nodded at Kira's words, but only looked up when V spoke again. She was very confused now, but just said "Hi."