Stranded [IC]

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Fuck him!" He yelled and walked back in the rain, he looked behind him and shook his head "Fucking prick!" He said and looked straight and was close to the shelter till he heard a loud roar from the thunder and a bolt of lightning shot down from the clouds and hit a metal wire and connected with and flew him the rest of the way and slammed into the wooden door "Ooomph!" He yelled as he feel back down trying to get up.

V looks at Kira, confused. "Nothing is wrong with my head. I checked. Well... nothing recent, anyway."

Violet glanced at the door, hearing a thump. "Door?" She asked quietly. She felt stupid, but it was the most she could say, her voice trying to fade out.

"Recent?" Kira questioned before she heard the the bang on the door. She quickly looked towards it. "What the-" she said as she tried to crawl to the door, but her leg prevented her from getting very far. "Can someone check what that was?" She asked, feeling useless.

Violet glanced at her and gave her a 'I know how you feel' look. She looked back at V. "Okay?" She asked him, seeing if he was okay.

" sounds like it is getting violent out there hmph i should be done soon " He said to himself, as he finished up and was trecking back through the forest dragging something large connected to a vine. He noticed something moving around, he ingored it and began rushing through the forest. He was walking back towards the plane when he heard something almost roar at him, he slowly turned around and pulled a knife that was made out of metal and vine attatched to the bottom of it for grip. He looked at the forest as the thing rustled through the brush.

When V opened the door, Violet listened closely to whatever might be heard. She picked up a sound further up the beach, sounded like some animal. "D-da.. Noise." She said, piointing out the door.

Kira saw Xemnas struggling to get up. "Are you alright?" she asked him, concerned. She was sick and tired of everyone getting hurt. Then she heard the distant roar of some sort of animal. 'Couldn't we just relax for a second? Please?' she asked in her head.

He closes the door again and sits against the wall by Violet "Did anything happen while I slept?"

Violet was still looking at the door, but he answered. "Yes."

"What happened?" He leans against Violet a bit again with his blanket over him. From the angle you are sitting at, you can see a scar on his back that starts near his neck.

Violet glanced at the scar, but thought nothing of it. "A-ask Kira." She said quietly. She tried to speak loud enough to be heard over the rain, but it was hard.

"Later. For now, you can sleep. I make a good pillow" He smiles and closes his eyes, but doesnt sleep

Violet hesistated. She didn't want to return to the nightmares.. But she thought happily about how they where all safe for now and he set her head gently on V's, falling asleep only moments later when the exhaustion rolled over.

Last edited by a moderator:
He gets up "I'm fi..." He stops talking when he heard the roar, he walks into the shelter and grabs his bag and pulls out a flash light and another a tactical knife and looks at the others, "Someone else is out their, I have to go get him, no one goes outside for any reason, don't open this door till you hear four knocks." He grabs his bags and hands it to Kira, "Can you hold on to them for me, and get some rest, I'll be back before you know it." He said smiling at her and looked into her eyes.

the beast was no problem once he stuck the pole through its mouth and then jabbed at its head a few times it was a god damn large monkey or something. He pulled his hand made blade from the beast's skull and then pulled the pole out of its mouth placing them back on the sled thing he made with a bunch of other stuff on it. He looks through the rain and notices hes back at the nose of the plane which is not floating on water, the water has risen a bit since he was last here.

Kira nodded and took the bags. "Okay, but be careful. You're still hurt after all," she said, referencing the cut that she had just stitched earlier that day. She listened to the rain hit the plane and felt her eyelids become heavy. "We still need to put containers out to catch rain water," she said mostly as a reminder to herself. She knew they had bottled drinks, but it was always good to have extra fresh water.

He keeps his eyes closed, not wanting to sleep, but also wanting people to not bother him. 'He better not do that again.'

While all that happened, Valentine had been rendered unconscious. He had drifted off to sleep, and been unable to wake up. Suddenly, his eyes opened. "Ah, shit. Hitting my head must have done more than I thought. What's going on?" he asked the group with a confused tone of voice.