Steps too Far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingrid mounted her horse and followed, Fox hanging back, so she was in the middle of her and Richelieu. She kept trying to lean up and see where they were going. She didn't mind going much further.. But in the end, she just didn't want to have to pack everything up again for a while. It'll be nicer to have a proper camp again. Passing through the side of the mountains, she saw all the forest clumps around. Were there others.. like them camped in there? They couldn't really tell. No smoke signs or anything. But she got a bit paranoid.

As they got deeper and deeper in, this side of the forest clumps seemed to be pretty safe. Dense, and covered so no one could really see in from the town near by or anything like that. She sighed slightly, feeling a bit more relieved that they weren't going to bump into a bigger group them them. Though where they camped was completely up to Richelieu.. He knew more of what he was doing then Ingrid did at this point. She was just good for shopping and looking cute at this point.

As they explored the treeline forest, he smiled. this would work perfectly. Thick foliage for protection against the rain, decent hiding area, perfect view of the plains and the town so they could see people coming and plenty of space for whatever they wanted.
"We're setting up here. This is our spot. Fox, Ingrid...start unpacking. This..is our new home."

He tied up his horse to a thick branch of a tree and hauled the equipment off of him. This would be exciting...it was a fresh new start.

Finally. A new home. Ingrid was just as excited, working on the tent first so they had place to store everything as they unpacked. Her little pony lay down again, not used to all the exercise he'd been getting. But at least with him closer to the ground, Ingrid found it a lot easier to haul the luggage off him.

With the tents, she set up all the rooms again. Making sure the ground sheets wouldn't let the rain in, she piled in the sleeping bags, blankets and the little packs of clothes she brought for herself, Fox and Richelieu. She did feel a lot more relaxed knowing this was going to be home. Sure, maybe not forever, but at least for a while. She was getting more confident out her. Well, before she came out, she didn't know how to build up a tent. Now after a few times of putting it up and taking it back down again, it was easy. She was a fast learner when it was something she was interested it.

She smiled as she finished. Inside was all cosy again, felt safe and comfortable. Just the way she liked things. Even with the dense leaves, the sun still came through enough. Like rays of gold lighting up their new home. Plently of flowers about too, so Ingrid would be entertained pretty easily. They hd enough food for tonight, so they could just scope the town out, see where everything was and who was here.

Home.. At least. She smiled, sitting herself by her exhausted little pony and relaxed a bit. Already picking the flowers to make another one of her 'tiara' creations..

Richelieu took the bags of supplies from his horse and grabbed the shovel, throwing off his shirt once again to keep it clean as he dug another fire pit. Fox went in search of wood for the fires tonight. After this, they would have to keep a decent stock on hand, but for now just enough to get through the night.
After a half hour of digging, he finally jumped out of the hole. It was only a few feet deep, but it was perfect. He set the kettle and the other cooking supplies up near it and tried to get some other things set up before it got too dark. He noticed that every now and then, Ingrids eyes would be watching him.
Hehe..she needs to learn to be more stealthy. Every time he caught her, he'd smile at her..seeing her blush.

Everytime he caught her, her face burned red and pretended she didn't care, quickly fixing more flowers around the ring she'd made. The horse neighed and shuffled, Ingrid just huffed at it "No one asked you opinion" She murred, adjusting herself.

With Fox looking for decent fire wood, it was just her and Richelieu in the camp. With him shirtless. Oh shut up, brain! He likes you but not that much.... DAMMIT STOP STARING. She tried to just keeping staring at the flowers in the grass and the ring she was making, but she somehow felt him looking at her and actually caught him once. Huh..? Maybe.. Maybe he does like me she thought with a sly smile on her face.

He noticed her continually staring at him. He chuckled silently as he continued to dig the hole and set up various things in the camp. When he finally finished, he found himself copying her and glancing over at her occasionally. He decided to tease her a bit and walk over to her.
"Listen kid..I'm going to cool off and find a river or something to clean up. Gonna wash these clothes and wash my body off."

He gave her a slight playful glance before heading out of the camp and towards the nearest water. He found it about 3 minutes later..a flowing stream of water. Stripping his clothes off, he entered the stream and began washing the dirt and stuff from his body.

"E-erm.. Right.. Ok" She replied with a nod, feeling her face grow hot. AH MAN... Why did he have to say that... she thought, watching him leave with a bitten lip. S-should I? Jeez... Fox has turned me into a pervert. Yup, I can blame her. Richelieu does. Her mind mumbled as she got up and dusted herself off. Looking around, Fox wasn't coming back yet, she couldn't hear her or see her. She must've left them alone on purpose or something. She wouldn't put it past her.

She bit her lip, tiptoeing through the grass and being careful not to step on any twigs so he didn't hear her coming, hiding herself behind quite a wide tre with a decent shadow so she could see him, but it would be hard for him to see her unless he was actually looking for her. Watching him strip then go into the water. One part of her was too shy to watch, the other part just wanted to stare. Even with the scars... He was a really well... proportioned man.

He smirked knowing she was probably somewhere close by, watching him. He reached under the water, cleaning his privates and legs and finally stepping out of the stream. His wet naked body dripped onto the ground where he stood. Grabbing his clothes, he dunked them into the stream and pulled them out, wringing them out and setting them in the sun to dry, losing his train of thought.

He sighed as he laid down in the sun, closing his eyes. He could wait here until he and his clothes dry.

Ingrid did watch very intently for a while, but then realized as he lay himself out in the sun that he wouldn't be long, she tiptoed back to camp. Fox was there waiting with a smirk. "So?~" "W-what?" "Pervert~" Fox grinned, Ingrid's face bright red. "N-nahuh. J-just... Shut up" She whined, looking around frantically for something to do that didn't look suspicious...

Richelieu opened his eyes and got dressed, heading back to camp. When he saw Fox there, the look on her face told him that Ingrid did indeed follow him. He walked over to the two ladies.
"did you get enough wood for tonight Fox?" She nodded and gestured to the small bundle of wood. "Yep, this should last us for awhile. Ingrid wanted to know if you enjoyed your bath."

Richelieu glanced over at Ingrid, knowing full well Fox was just teasing her. Still, the look on her face was priceless.

Ingrid got flustered a bit but was soon used to Fox's teasing and just shook her head, trying to look distracted by sorting through the new clothes she brought for them all and taking off all the tags and making sure they were clean, sticking them in piles to finally put then in the tent properly without them being all packaged up.

It was a good technique for looking distracted. She brought herself 5 different play suits, considering she had her cute little dresses that she could wear when going into town to get supplies. Fox had a similar style of clothes to what she normally wear, but she alo brought her some shorts and vests for when the weatcher gets hotter and they don't have any jobs on. Richelieu's things were pretty similar too, some short sleves t-shirts and a pair of short,s, but mostly jeans like the ones he wore normally, but some were lighter, again, for the hotter weather.

"Hey, erm, guys.. Wanna try some of this stuff on? See if it fits right?" She asked, knowing that she mostly did this off guess work, but by the looks of things, she did pretty well...

Fox nodded and grabbed a handful of her clothes, running off into the woods. Richelieu shook his head. Before Ingrid came along, she had no issues with boundaries or changing in front of him. Now all of a sudden it's "I need my privacy" and her running off into the woods. Damn you Fox..you'll be the death of me.
He grabbed a couple shirts and one pair of jeans. "You don't mind if I change here..do ya kid? Otherwise, I'll change in the tent." Just by glancing at the clothes, he could tell they were just about the right size.

Ingrid shook her head as he asked. she knew Fox was literally doing this just to have them on their own constantly. She was happy playing matchmaker, obviously. Dammit Fox, you'll be the death of me..

She looked around, holding one of the playsuits that she wasn't sure if it would fit, as it was slightly smaler than the others, hiding behind a tree near by to slip out of the one she was in. She sighed, undoing the 3 little buttons at the back and thumbed off the small spahgetti straps. She looked down at herself, sort of jealous of Fox for being older and looking a lot prettier. Stuck in only a 'training bra', it was sort of embarrassing to be stood next to Fox when she noticed. pushing the fabric down past her hips, she kicked off the playsuit and her little shoes. Stood in her underwear and her socks, she shimmied herself into the new one. It wasn't tight, but it wasn't baggy in any places either. Fitted perfectly across her backside, which was one worry out of the way, and seemed to fit on the rest of her nicely, so she was pretty happy about that, slipping her shoes back on and coming back out from behind the tree.

Richelieu tried on some of the clothes she had bought him. Ingrid went behind a tree so he had no problem changing by the fire. He stripped down to his underwear and slowly started trying on the pairs of pants and shirts Ingrid bought.
They fit wonderfully..although they were a bit fancy for his tastes. Normally he was used to rags and ripped clothes, then again..normally he was skulking in back alleys or running away from cops along rooftops.

He spun quickly. Just as he thought, tight fitting but not restrictive. "How does your clothes fit Ingrid? Let me see...."

Ingrid looked up and smiled at Richelieu, spinning around slowly for him. "This fits the best. The rest are pretty baggy, but I still have my dresses to go into town in, these are just better when I know things could get dirty" she soft softly, feeling her blush come back the longer he stared,

She tried to move the subject on by checking Richelieu's new jeans. The shorts were a nice obvious fit, and the jeans.. Well.. They fit him.. Nicely.

J-jeez... He always looks... Hot in everything.. And nothing.. Wait what stop.. Is my face red again?! Shit...

She looked absolutely adorable in that outfit. It showed off her lovely curves and fit around her body perfectly. "That looks so perfect on you Ingrid. Come here and model it for me." He could see she was embarrassed and he knew she might have been thinking about him, but he didn't know for sure.
"If anything, come here and see these clothes. They fit so nice...."

He began walking around in them to test their movement durability. They were snug and he could probably run in them without having them rip, but he didn't want to test that theory yet.

Ingrid smiled and watched Richelieu move around in his new clothes. He was handsome in anything, but actual clothes, and not rags, suited him rather well too. Wonder how he'd look in a full suit... She thought with a bitten lip. "Well, at least it all fits great, I know what to get us if anything gets wrecked now" She giggled lightly. Now.. Where was Fox?

Ingrid knew she was doing this to leave her and Richelieu alone, so she'd wait as long as possible. But that just made Ingrid nervous. After the kiss.. Her first kiss... She hadn't stopped thinking about it. Not properly. She only did it because she was curious, but now she was curious to what it would feel like.. If he kissed her back...

Richelieu noticed that it looked like Ingrid was spacing out, so he walked over and kneeled beside her. "Hey kid..you ok? You look like you're off in dreamland or something."
Richelieu noticed that Fox hadn't returned yet. Either she was playing matchmaker again or she was modeling her new clothes as much as she could.

Coming back to reality, Ingrid blushed, seeing Richelieu right in front of her. "E-eughhmm..Y-yeah I'm fine. Just thinking. W-wondering where Fox had gotten to, t-that's all" She murred, blushing slightly as she pretended to look around. Man.. I really have to stop spacing, it's gonna get me in trouble one day.. She thought, tucking the long strands of her hair behind her small ears.

But really, with him close like that, she could just put her arms around his neck and kiss him again. See what it would be like if he kissed back... No.. She couldn't. She didn't have the guts to.. Not unless he was asleep like before, but then he couldn't kiss her back. She bit her lip again, just smiling a bit at Richelieu. "S-so.. Erm.. We should get some food cooking, while we've got some light"

"Yea..we should..." He noticed her jittery movements and her glancing around. "You seem...more nervous than usual kid. Something on your mind? You can tell me..after all...you're part of the gang now remember?"
He sat on the ground right next to her, looking at her.

"C'mon kid..I can tell something either bothering you or nagging at you. Just tell me..." Fox meanwhile was hiding nearby, watching Ingrid fidgit. Just tell him girlie...he's no softie..and he might even kiss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.