Steps too Far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingrid just followed on behind, having little races with Fox to see whose horse could stay further up front. She was winning so far, but she guessed Fox let her. It was nice doing this. The way the sun was getting, it was a nice warm day for a change. A complete new adventure up ahead and she didn't know what was going to happen. Which was weird, as she was normally told how things would go stage by stage til the end, but then again, that kind of sucked the fun out of it.

She took off her coat, about to balance herself without holding the reins and pushed it into her bag, very happy to be in her play suit and not a dress. It was easier to do things. Run around, ride a horse, even carry things without worrying that the skirt was crawling up her butt or something. Plus, she liked the shorts and little thin sleves, it like her pale skin take in the warmth of the sun, something she wasn't used to as she didn't get out all that often. Now, she'd be out all the time.

The butterflies built in her stomach, pretty excited to see where'd they'd set up camp, and she could drop things off, and go buy the tents and some food to make everything complete for the first night. Everything in this life, so far, seemed to fit together a lot nicer than the life she was used to.

Raven finally came to a field of flowers surrounded by groves of trees. Perfect..this will do nicely. "Fox, we're stopping here! Pull the horses into the trees!" Richelieu rode his horse into the treeline grove and tied him up.
"Unpack her pony and ride into the town ahead with her Fox. Buy some supplies including that tent if they have it. Don't take too long..we don't know if her dad will have the cops out for us or not yet. Plus we're still too close to the last hot spot."

Fox nodded and told Ingrid they would be heading out soon. She looked happy. "Alright Ingrid..let's go to town and shop huh!? We just need to unpack one of the horses first..."

Ingrid pulled some of the bags off the pony and smiled lightl "It's ok, Dad won't send the police out. I left him and mom and note before I left. They won't risk pushing us futher out if they can help it" She said softly, making sure everything was in a neat pile on the bits of ground that didn't seem damp. After thinking about it.. She could do the shopping on her own. She had her pony, and her bank account to get the things.. And she knew what they needed. It would be easier, especially since someone might've recognised Fox, but Ingrid was just a rich guy's daughter, worse attention she'd get is better service..

"I can go by myself, I got the maganize to show them and everything. It'll be faster with just me, you guys and set up a fire pit and stuff" She smiled lightly, mounting her pony and shuffling back into place.

Fox began to object, but Richelieu interrupted her. "Let her go. She's got this under control Fox. Come back quick as you can Ingrid..We'll need to set up camp before it gets too dark out and we can't see anything."
He watched Ingrid trot off on her pony and Fox giggled. "You like her..don't you?"

"Shut up fox and help me get the cooking stuff ready." She was such a pain sometimes. Still, she had her skills and they were very beneficial to a thieving party. "We have to get a fire going and get a fire pit dug before she gets back. Go gather what you can..I'll dig the pit."
Tossing off his shirt, he began to dig using the shovel he unpacked. He didn't care about his scars at that point since Ingrid and Fox had already both saw them.

It only took Ingrid about an hour. No one recognized her, but when they realized she had a lrge bank account and a credit card, they soon started taking her seriously and she got everything she needed pretty quickly. Thankfully, the tents she liked were in stock, and they showed her the instructions, they seemed pretty simple to put up.

She got a large bag of food. Vegetables and a few bits of meat, for a change, since anything probably would've been better to buy the broccoli. Trotting back into the camp, and seeing Richelieu's shirt off, she blushed again, pretending she didn't notice as she slid down from the pony and tied him up to keep him safe, feeding him a carrot for being good and going a lot further than he was used to. The pony settled himself in the grass, obviously tired, and dozed off. Ingridput a blanket over him to keep him warm and unpacked everything.

Fox recognised the food and the tents.. but there was another bag that confused her. "Ingrid, what's this?" "Huh? OH, I got some clothes for you guys.. I kinda guessed your sizs.. but hopefully they'll fit." She replied with a smile, starting to pull the tents out of the bags, and reading through the instrutions again to make sure she was doing things right.

Richelieu had the pit dug and the equipment set up, so he walked up to Ingrid. "Let me help you with that kid." He read the instructions and help her set up the multiple tent setup.
"Doesn't look half bad...nice." Fox meanwhile had taken the bag of food and began to cook up some nice vegetable and meat soup. "She picked out some nice things for us boss. Better thank her..."

Richelieu turned to Ingrid. "Glad you're here Ingrid. Thanks for the food..."

After it was all set up, she filled in the inside. The clothes she'd brought, to keep them dry, all the blankets and bed set ups. She kinda made a neat little house in their own space, so if anyone felt antisocial, they could zip shut their section. She was proud of it when she'd finished, feeling a lot more useful now she was trusted to do things.

Standing outside, she made sure the ground mats where right, and not sticking out so the rain water didn't get in. "Hm? Oh.. Well it's what I'm here for, right?" smiling as she stood herself up and pushed her fringe out of her face. "I put your new stuff inside incase it started raining, so we're pretty much.. All set now"

Fox called out once the food was ready. Night started to fall on the plains and all three of them were huddled around the small burning pit. "hehe..remember when we first had a pit like this Raven?" He laughed. "It was terrible. Way too small and most of the people around it couldn't keep warm. So bad...it was the first pit I ever dug."
They spent the next 2 hours swapping stories about them and their gang and even asking Ingrid to share some of her stories of home.

Richelieu yawned as he stood. "That was delicious, but I'm going to get some sleep. Goodnight ladies." He walked into the tent and into his makeshift room, quickly curling up on the bed.
"Psst..Ingrid..." Fox was whispering to her. "You like him..don't you?"

This was a good night. Definitely the best thing she ever did. Sharing stories of her home were fun, but joining in the stories with Fox and Richelieu were fun too. It made her happy, thinking that they were gonna have their own crazy stories one day. Share them with other people.. Be like a close little family.

As Richelieu went off to bed, her eyes couldn't help but follow him, then then Fox scared her slightly and her face turned the brightest red it had ever been. "W-what? No he's-.. I er.. I mean.. erm.." She stuttered, but when she looked up and saw Fox's face, she gave in...

"Is it really that obvious?"

"To me..yea. To him though..probably not. Still, did you wanna have a little fun?" Fox smirked. "Ravens quite the heavy sleeper. When he sleeps, nothing wakes him up. you wanna go into his tent and have some fun with him?"
Her eyes were mischievous and playful. She knew this would be such a interesting proposition for the girl.

"He won't even know you were there..and I won't tell. So? Do you?"

Ingrid's eyes widened a bit. SHe didn't really know if that was such a good idea. She bit her lip and looked back to the tent, then back to Fox. "What do you have in mind?" She murred, shuffling closer. The ida of playing tricks of Richelieu when he'd done nothing wrong seemed a little mean, but who knows.. They didn't have to be harsh tricks. Hand in warm water kind of thing seemed harmless enough, but then again, she didn't know what Fox's pranks were like. PRobably a LOT different to what she normally does.

Fox had a twinkle of some kind of mischief in her eye. "Well, you like him..so why not take this opportunity to REALLY see what he's like? Go in there and look at him..as much as you want. He'll never know...and if you want, you can even touch him."
Fox gazed at the tent, then back at Ingrid.
"What do you think? do you want to?"

Fox knew that she probably wanted to. Heck..it was tempting. Still, she wanted to see if the girl would go for such a daring venture.

Her face turned back to red as she thought about it. J-jeez.. That was a bit.. intense. Why couldn't she have jsut suggested the hand in warm water trick.. Then she wouldn't have gotten the idea in her head to make her.. want to. She just kept looking back at the tent. "But.. What if he does wake up? That'd be awkward for the rest of the time I was here, and I'm planning it to be the rest of my life.. So.. Y-yknow.. That's a bit.. I-i dunno about this" She murred, most or less to herself more than Fox.

Of course she wanted to. Even with Richelieu's scars, and feelling bad when she made him naked.. When she did see him last time, well.. That put a lot of thoughts in her head that she wasn't used to. She chewed on her lip. Well... She'd already done the most insane thing ever, leaving her rich family for living outside, in the middle of no where, doing jobs that could end up putting her behind bars for the sake of him... Surely this wans't so bad. And he'd never wake up or know about it.. right?

She gulped down all the doubt and sighed lightly. "This is such a bad idea..." She murred, but stood up anyway, dusting off her little outfit.

Fox giggled and walked to the entrance of the tent with her.
"now remember what I said Ingrid. He's a heavy sleeper and he'll never know what you do...no matter what. So go ahead and do whatever you want. I won't tell and I'll be here with you..."
Fox quietly unzipped the tent and gestured for Ingrid to go in first. Fox could tell the girl was nervous, but also very curiously excited. This is going to be great!

Ingrid gingerly walked in first, seeing Richelieu fast asleep and half curled up. He looked so peaceful like that... Oh man.. why couldn't he be a snorer.. then we could say it was revenge for being noisy if he woke up... dang this is so stupid.. but...- Her mind trailed off with very different ideas of what she could do.

She tiptoed around him, so he was now facing her. It was almost harder with Fox watching, as she didn't really know where to start as it was, but she didn't want Fox laughed at her. She moved Richelieu's hair off his face and smiled slightly. He was cute when he was quiet. Didn't remind her of anything she'd seen him like before. Didn't seem so... Grumpy and murderous like this.

Seeing Fox try to shoo her along to do something, she bit her lip slightly. Man.. where to start? Well... Might as well do the worst part first.. She thought, shakily, and quietly, starting to undo his ragged trousers...

Fox stared in awe..she was going right for the trousers!? That was ballsy..considering she lied about him being a heavy sleeper. Richelieu actually was the lightest sleeper of the group. You had to be if you were leader. Listen for disagreements among the men, be ready for attacks whenever they might happen and be available and ready for anything.

Sooner or later Raven would reach up, grab her hand, Ingrid would scream bloody murder and Fox would laugh. Still, as she kept watching, Richelieu never moved. Not even when she got the trousers fully unbuttoned and started pulling them off of him. He wasn't even budging! Was he letting her do this!?
Part of her wanted Ingrid to keep going while part of her wanted to rush in and save her from the humiliation now. Still, she had gone this far...no reason to step in and stop her now.

Ingrid had a permanent wince the whole time. She jsut knew that even if he was a heavy sleeper, it would be JUST her luck for him to catch her and freak her out. She held her breathe as the trousers got caught on his fet, and she ahd to tug it. After he didn't move, not even a groan, she let the breath out, extremely thankful that didn't wake him.

What now?! That was the worst part! She didn't think she'd get THAT far without going "I can't do this", but she did. She bit her lip. Gosh this was embarrassing. There was no way she was going for the boxers. Far too risky. But.. She could. NO, get that thought out of your head right now. Oh god, oh god, oh god... Fox, he's gonna kill me.. You're gonna be the death of me!..

She got the courage to put her hands on him. Wincing though, but since he didn't move, she relaxed a little, feeling how solid and strong each muscle was on his chest and stomach. It was weird. She'd never seen a muscled man before. Most people she knew were either deathly skinny, or huge. Even without the blanket.. His skin felt warm. She was gentle over the scars, even finding one of two for the thorns she made him jump in. Oh gosh.. This really wasn't getting ANY easier.

She looked back up at his face. Still so peaceful and sweet.. Fox staring. The next thing that popped into her head was pretty innocent, but ever since he blew her that kiss.. she wanted to know what it would feel like. She took a deep breathe and dipped down, gently pushing her lips against his...

That was her first kiss. Ever. The first man she ever kissed was a guy that threatened to cut her tongue out. Her eyes shut slowly and she didn't really want to pull back any time soon...

Foxs jaw dropped. He wasn't even blinking..how was he doing it? By now he should have scared the living bajeezus out of her...this was very unexpected. Fox didn't know what to do...she didn't know why Raven was doing this.
Why was he being so passive right now? Was it because he liked her too?

Fox couldn't do anything but stand back and watch. Whatever Raven was up to...he'd soon show his hand. All she could do was watch and hope Ingrid wasn't too freaked out after it was over.

As Ingrid pulled back.. That was weird. Her lips were tingling from kissing him, and her stomach buterflies starting going crazy. She looked up to Fox and then stood up. "W-we should leave him alone, he'll wake up" she whispered, feeling very nervous and ansy, unable to stand still at all, nervous ringing the fabric over her stomach around her twitchy fingers. She didn't know what to do now, even if Fox did make her carry on.

Where do you go from there? No matter what, those boxers weren't coming off.. It was too much of a risk for her, even though she did get his trousers off alright, there was no telling how he'd react when he got a draft over.. well.. there.

She went to tiptoe out and nearly fll over his feet, gasping and quickly looking back to see if he'd move, praying he wouldn't

Now was the time he chose to play his hand. When she tripped over him and glanced back, his head was already turned and his eyes open, gazing at her. "hello Ingrid...were you enjoying yourself?"
The look on her face seeing him fully awake was one you would've had to be there to see. "Mind telling me what you're doing on my bed, pulling off my pants and kissing me while I lay here?"

Fox stood near the entrance of the tent just stunned. How had he managed to stay still for so long..and why then? Why not when she was pulling off his pants? It still made little sense to her and amazed her more than anything.
Question now though was...how was Ingrid going to deal with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.