(Step-brothers)

"Each member personally autographed it. I toured with them while I was studying and I told them you were their biggest fan they just gave them to me, plus we hung out everyday. Also, they wanted me to give these to you, backstage passes and upcoming tickets for their next shows, plus complete access to the next tour dates. And oh when I go back, they want to meet you, that means your coming with me. Plus, an exclusive gift card for shopping online for any merchandise of your choosing." he said handing them over to him.

" AHHHHHH!! " He squealed like a girl as he was overwhelmed with happienss. " THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! " He said as he hugged his brother.

"You are welcome! Wasn't there something else you wanted as well?" he said as he took out the rest of his belongings from his bag and placed them where they belonged.

" Ummm i forgot. " He said after he blushed remembering the kiss that almost whiped his mind clean.

"You are very welcome, Shane. Plus I have their contact information and skype contacts so we can video chat whenever we want." he said smiling. Suya stood up and dragged one of his suitcases over and started unpacking the gifts for their parents. "Didn't you a coat or vest made out of wolf fur, or something?" he asked again trying to remember if it was in this suitcase or the other, "Or was it gothic clothing and jewelry. I can't remember. You asked for so much, that I know."

" It's the gothic stuff i asked for. " He said as he looked at his brother then sat on the end of suya's bed.

"Oh that's right, those are somewhere in my suitcase, just not sure which one." he said. "I'll finish unpacking in the morning right now I just want to spend time with my brother." he said smiling and showing his fangs. He wrapped an arm around his brother, "Wanna have some fun?" he said as he ran his fangs down Shane's neck.

shane moaned lightly as he closed his eyes. " S-sure. " HE said blusheing intently

Suya wrapped his arms around him and started to kiss, tease and caress his brother. "I missed you." he said softly.

Shane closed his eyes as he just gave into his brother. " I.. missed you too. " He said as his eyes changed to a faded purple color.

( If you havent read your visitor messages it's me eclipse.. I had to make a new profile since the one i made lastnight kindea whent screwy on me.. )

Suya smiled as he kissed him passionately and his hands started to tease him, soon enough Suya was teasing Shane's member.

(I figured that was you.... i don't know what's going on either, really strange.)

Shane moaned lightly as he closed his eyes tightly. " Sauya.... " He moaned quietly as his cheeks flushed red.

"What is it, brother?" he asked softly as he continued teasing and arousing him.

Shane just moaned softly as he kissed suya passionatly. " Mmmmh.. " He kept moaning softly as his breath became deeper.

Suya moaned softly as well, exchanging breathes in between kisses. His hands started to undo Shane's pants before taking off his shirt.

Shane enjoyed this very much. He deeped thier kiss slightly as he layed back and pulled his brother ontop of him. " Mmmmmmmhhh.... "

Suya quickly dispersed his pants and undergarments and pressed his member against Shane's. "Mmmmmhh...."

Shane let out another soft moan as he continued to kiss his brother wanting more from him.

Suya managed to get them both undressed and continued to kiss him, slowly and carefully Suya inserted his member into his brother. "It's been so long, since I've been laid." he started to blush from embarrassment at the thought of it.

Shane gasped as he felt his brother's member enter inside of him. He soon moaned afterwards as he arched his back feeling the pleasure and pain that it brought with it.