(Step-brothers)

He came down "Shane, don't pass out now. The night is young. Come on." he said jingling the car keys. "I wonder if any of our friends or coven members are out tonight?"

"We'll just have to find out." making their way to the garage. "I missed these vehicles."

Shane smiled as he pointed to the 71 dodge challenger rt mint condition with a big block himmie v8 engine in it. " That one is mine. " He said with a proud smile on his face.

"When did you get that? That wasn't here when I left." he said admiring it. "I would love to test drive it one day."

" I got it when i graduated night school. " He said as he smiled. " And you can IF you catch me on a good day. " He said as he smiled more. " That car is my pride and joy. "

"Well then how about we got the covenant together for a street race, before our parents get back." he said with a devious look and smile growing on his face.

" Oh your on! " Shane said as he grabbed his car keys and jumped to his car, he then opend the door and turned the ky starting his car reving the engine as it made the whole garage shake with it's mighty roar.

"This weekend, we'll get the word tomorrow. Right now we're sticking to the original plans." he said from Shane's driver side of the car.

Shane smirked. " I was just giveing you a taste at what your up against" He said as she turned the car off and got out locking the door behind him.

"You sly fox." he said as he pushed his brother against the car door blocking him from going anywhere else and kissed him.

"Come on, we're wasting time."