(Step-brothers)

"How'd you sleep, are you hungry?" he asked as he placed his shirt in the closet before coming over to him to kiss again.

He kissed back as he smiled. " How bout that clotheing. The gothic style ones. " He said with a smile.

"Still waiting in anticipation, I see." he said smiling, "They're in my other suitcase, which I haven't touched yet. But I'll get to it as soon as I'm done with this one. Wanna throw on one of your new albums?"

" YEA! " He said as he jumped up and grabbed the black cover art album.

Suya finished putting the last few items away before starting the other suitcase. He grabbed the suitcase, unzipped it, and flipped it open. The first items on top were gothic items that Shane wanted. "Shane, these are you hope they fit." he said placing them into a pile on the bed.

Shane first grabbed the black shirt that had spikes on the collar of the shirt and put it on. It fit like a glove. He then grabbed the pants and then slipped those on. Them too fit just as perfect. " Thank you suya! " He said with a great big smile.

"Wait there's more I think." he said pulling out his belongings, along with gifts for their parents. At the bottom of the suitcase were a pair of combat boots and other accessories, plus a trench coat.

" Mmmmmmm the boots arent really me but i love the trench coat. " He siad with a smile.

"You sure? your favorite bassist gave them to me since he couldn't fit them anymore." he said with a grin. "You know you can't refuse that, plus they're your size. But oh well I guess I'll have to sell them on e-bay if you don't want them."

" NO! " He said as he snatched them and hugged them. " Sai wore these.. " He said with a happy look on his face. " Maybe i should do something for you in return for what you have done for me so far brother.. " He said as he licked his lips slowly.

"He sure did, he wore them on his last tour when I was with them. What would that be exactly?" raising one eyebrow, "There's not much you can do." he said teasingly.

" Ummm i can make you feel good. " He said as he winked at his brother and giggled.

"Are you referring to another session?" he asked with a confused look on his face. "But, if you insist I won't refuse." he said and laid down on the bed.

shane went over to his brother as he sat down on his lap and kissed him softly.

He kissed him back...."Mmmmmh.."

He closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around his brothers neck.

He laid back on the bed with this brother on top of him, eyes closed as he felt his brother kiss and touch him, sending into a heaven of pleasure once more.

Shane soon started to place his hands on his brother's chest and slowly started to feel around.

Suya moaned and breathed deeply as his brother touched him, but it felt amazing regardless.

Shane closed his eyes more as he slowly added his tounge to the kiss.