Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer - IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icon5_zps96946246.jpg

Amane finally stood before the door of the classroom he was assigned to. He held the handle, but waited for a few seconds trying to savor the moment before he comes in.

I can't wait to see what this new year has to offer. Maybe after this, I can finally convince them...

He knows he still has two years of attending Minamoto Academy before he can become a full-fledged idol, but he will stop at nothing just so he can convince his siblings to bring back the old band. They said they have to move on and work towards a more realistic dream, that the old band was nothing but a hobby, but Amane knew that deep down, they really loved making music. Nothing can top the moments they shared just jamming and enjoying each other's company. But it seems that this whole thing just made them more distant with each other when it was time to quit. Amane was the only one who kept his love for music, and he is working hard to convince them that they're still holding the same love for music.

After what seemed like an eternity of just holding the doorknob, he finally enters the classroom.

The whole classroom was lively and full of diverse characters. It takes only one glance of the class to know that this is not a normal school. There were plenty of old faces, some of which he was so sick of, but he loves them all the same. He's sure that once he's warmed up to the new students, he's going to make lots of new friends. Until he spots a familiar-looking pink-haired girl with glasses.

"Wh-Why the hell are YOU here?!" Amane shouted so loudly at the top of his lungs that it caught everyone's attention in the classroom.

Icon9_zpsf5e56388.jpg

Chii put earbuds in, pulled her hood up and turned her PSP back on. No sign of the teacher, so no harm in relaxing. Its not like anyone was trying to be social either.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Icon1_zps189b6b0b.jpg

"Wh-Why the hell are YOU here?!"

Maemi was a bit startled by the familiar voice of Amane, however, keeping a calm expression she raised an eyebrow at him. She felt a bit exposed at the moment by all the stares she was receiving thanks to his loud mouth, but already used to embarrassing moments, she didn't pay attention to the gawking students. "What do you mean; what am I doing here? This is my classroom and I'm going to take classes in this…Seriously, for a second year, I thought you would already know what a classroom is for, Senpai."

Placing her elbows on top of her desk, she rested her head on the palm of her hand, her gaze still on the boy a few steps away from her. She actually didn't though that they would be in the same classroom, though she figured out that he was a second year, she thought that they would be placed in different classrooms since she was a transfer student. A small smile of amusement adorned her face because in reality, she was relieved that she at least had people, she already met, on her class. She wasn't one to open up easily to others and though they saw each other as rivals that made him a bit closer, than the other students in the room.

"Anyways, you should know that is not polite to scream inside a classroom. You might get in trouble..." With that, she stopped looking at him and decided to look out the window near her seat. Like already said, Maemi didn't like talking to people in class. Due to being raised by a strict mother that was something her mother thought her since childhood and it has become a part of her, even if now she doesn't follow her mother's rules that much.

Icon4_zps8cf903cd.jpg

With the departure of his group of senpai, Naoya breathed a sigh of relief. He had scraped by with his manliness intact. He had come really really close to acting in a girly manner a couple of times, but on the whole, Naoya felt very good about that series of interactions, even though in reality his senpai had all been convinced of the opposite. The Miyako girl had struck a nerve though, Am I really that wimpy? A man realizes his flaws, right? Or wait! Naoya came to a conclusion, She was trying to help me in my quest for manliness! I need confidence! Not only to compose music, but to be a man! I'll have to thank her for the advice. Naoya then mentally turned to the next item on his agenda of manliness. Well our first series of classes should be soon, and it definitely wouldn't be manly to be late. Or would it? No, bad boys are late. I don't want to be bad, nor a seen as a mere boy. My goal is to be a good man. So punctuality is a must. So where did I--

A sudden crash and thud next to him startled Naoya out of his manly musings leading him to drop his things and let out a very high pitched, "Eeeeep!" A girl had landed in the seat next to him, upside-down. She mumbled something into the seat, and struggled to right herself. Naoya too was quite thankful she had wore pants, and not a skirt. Though his imagination painted a vivid picture of what such a scenario might have looked like, causing him to blush vigorously, in addition to already blushing from the embarrassment of squealing.

"Oh, um let me help…," he began. It was a perfect opportunity for a display of manliness, Naoya was trying to ignore the girlish scream of surprise that he had made earlier, but it nagged him in the back of his head. Naoya pushed the girl's legs back over the seat, trying to avoid being accidentally kicked in the head, and then lifted her shoulders so that she would once again be standing upright, in the row of seats behind Naoya. He had stopped blushing for the most part, though a trace remained on his face, but the more noticeable expression on his face was that of triumph. He had helped out a girl, one of the most manly things he could think of, Man today is great! The scream earlier tried to tell him differently but he shoved those thoughts away.

"Are you alright?" He asked the girl. After making sure she had suffered no lasting damage from her failed escapade into the seats, Naoya's watch beeped. Checking the time, he realized that the ten minutes of mingling were over, and classes were going to start soon. Hurriedly, he gathered the things that he had dropped when the girl had tumbled over, and stuffed them back into his bag. "Classes are starting soon!" he said to the girl, "Are you a first year? Because I have directions to the classroom, but I don't know where any of the other classrooms are," Naoya displayed the paper that Sokoro-senpai had given him before leaving. He began walking briskly to the exit of the auditorium, and onto the rest of the school grounds, hopefully with the girl behind him. They could talk on the move to the classroom.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Icon6_zps83a32e8b.jpg
Miyako felt the arms of Misaki wrap around her as the dark-haired girl told her not to be a grouch. Miyako huffed lightly. "I'm not being a grouch Misaki, I'm being realistic. Something that most of these whelps don't seem to be in the least. Optimism can be just as bad as pessimism you know." Of course Misaki knew, Miyako had said that phrase many times. So many times, in fact, that it might as well be plastered on her tombstone when she finally bit the dust.

The two girls made it to class with a fair amount of time, having to stop momentarily as Amane seemed to just stare at the door. "Move it Greeny." Miyako wasn't the best at name calling, something most second-years and up knew all too well. Her smack talk also needed some work, though she'd improved a lot over the past year. As the two girls actually stepped into the room, Amane let out a shout, presumably at the pink-haired girl sitting in the back. Miyako's nose crinkled slightly. I hope the class isn't all going to be shouting on Greeny's part. Miyako took a seat right at the front of the class, in the middle column. Miyako wasn't one to sit behind others, they needed to sit behind her.

--Class Start--

-First Year-

Teacher1_zpsd6e90eb9.jpg
Kuratosu walked into the classroom, his demeanor quite serious. He reached the desk in the corner and placed a file upon it. He then stood at the podium, eyeing each new student. He cleared his throat and pushed up his glasses before beginning. "I am Kuratosu Aoran. You may call me Aoran-sensei. I will be the one to instill you with the basic knowledge needed to continue your life in the world of music. But first things first, we must categorize. Everyone who is a composer, stand up and line up on the left. Everyone who is an idol, rise and move to the right. Go ahead." The class did as it was told, and the room split up...

MNPC5_zpsffef3020.jpg
MNPC1_zps6edd0c3a.jpg

MNPC8_zps33475640.jpg
MNPC3_zps3e696cbc.jpg

MNPC13_zps4c7a54fd.jpg
FemNPC3_zps308c47ee.jpg
FemNPC4_zpsf090696a.jpg

MNPC6_zps5c049577.jpg

except for a lone, spiky-haired boy in the center. Kuratosu stared at the brunette seated in the middle of the room. He proceeded to sigh and rub his temples. "May I ask why you haven't moved?" The boy tilted his head slightly before giving a cheerful smile. "Because I'm neither!" Kuratosu walked up to the boy and placed his hands on the desk. Kuratosu loomed over the boy. "Then what are you?" The boy tilted back in his chair and gave the teacher a thumbs up, along with a wink. "I'm a sound technician." Kuratosu began to massage his temples again before speaking. "Then how exactly did you get in here?" The boy put a finger to his chin. "Well, I was outside the gates when some weird lady with silver hair came up and gave me a hug. Then she offered for me to come inside and attend school, and here I am!" Kuratosu ran a hand through his hair. Honestly, she'll pick up any child off the street. The teacher sighed yet again. "What's your name?" "Roido!" "Alright Roido, for now, you'll be a composer...anyway, with that distraction out of the way, everyone stay standing for a moment." Kuratosu returned to the front of the class and made a quick note of each person's planned career. Kuratosu held his arms out, one to each column. "Make a note everyone. Look across from you. They could be your partners, your friends, your colleagues. Look next to you, they just might be your rival, or maybe your companion. How you interact with these individuals is up to you, but remember to be respectful, for you may just be working alongside them one day." With that, Kuratosu motioned for the class to return to their seats.

As everyone got situated, Kuratosu returned to the podium. "But to start, we need the basics. I know most, if not all of you are quite educated in the ways of music, but we still need to go over these vital facts. We will begin with scales." As Kuratosu turned towards the chalkboard to begin writing, a crackle over the intercom in the back of the room interrupted. The voice was still new to the students, but Kuratosu knew it all too well.

[rainbow]"My lovelies![/rainbow]
[rainbow]Being the first day of class, it only seems appropriate to start with a good hardy bonding experience![/rainbow]
[rainbow]Today's bonding experience will be Alpha Z! Teachers, you know what to do!"[/rainbow]

A hand ran through the man's hair as he sighed. Alpha Z already huh...so much for teaching life lessons for the day. Kuratosu lifted a hand in the air. "Oi. Everyone follow me. I guess your headmaster has decided to start bonding experiences early this year." The teacher opened the classroom door and began to shepherd the students down the hallway, to where, they couldn't really say. Before reaching their destination, all the classes came together as one.

-Second Year-

Teacher2_zps7e1e19cd.jpg
A familiar face to most walked into the room. A few groans could be heard as the man reached the desk in the front of the room. "Tsk tsk. Is that any way to greet your favorite teacher? Come now, be more enthusiastic! We will have so much fun this year, I just know it." Kabuno noticed an unfamiliar face and raised his arm flamboyantly. "Ah! It appears we have a transfer student. Then I suppose an introduction is in order. Kabuno Akanuchi, here to teach you all there is for me to share about music." The man gave an exaggerated bow before continuing. "As a reminder, children, I am the cousin of our lovely headmaster. As such, I am not the smartest person to cross." Though the man was smiling, it was quite obvious that he wasn't joking. Kabuno was known around the school as being...eccentric, much like his relative. Though he seemed innocent enough, there were definitely questionable things going on in his mind.

Kabuno placed his hands in his large pockets and walked along the rows. "Hmmm, I suppose I should inform you all of what I have planned for you. The answer? An understanding of the industry. One doesn't become a famous idol or composer on accident you know. Much of it is proper planning, knowing your audience, understanding their needs and desires." Kabuno eyed each student as he went by. Some cringed as they made eye contact, some avoided it like the plague. Miyako stared in straight in the eyes as he passed her, and she held his gaze until he broke it. Despite his personality and attitude, Kabuno was an intelligent man, and his words might ring more true than even Aoran's.

Once Kabuno had eyed each and every student, he returned to the front where he pulled a piece of chalk out of his pocket. He began to doodle, and he was surprisingly good at it. Two boys and two women appeared on the board. Arrows were marked between them, displayed as follows:

Demonstration_zpsbd658c55.jpg

Kabuno turned back to his students. "Know your fans. Know who you're pandering too. In other words, you need an identity. Something that the fans can pick out about you that makes them love you. This isn't just for idols either. Composers must make an image for themselves as well, through their music. Do you want to be known for your love songs? Your punk style? These are important questions you need to answer, and I will help you to reach those answers. Now..." Kabuno was interrupted by a crackle over the intercom in the back of the room. The voice was all too familiar for most of the students in that room.

[rainbow]"My lovelies![/rainbow]
[rainbow]Being the first day of class, it only seems appropriate to start with a good hardy bonding experience![/rainbow]
[rainbow]Today's bonding experience will be Alpha Z! Teachers, you know what to do!"[/rainbow]

Kabuno chuckled, one very similar to the famous headmaster. "My, it seems dear Ruka has plans for us today." Kabuno clapped his hands twice. "Come kiddos, let's see what fun event our lovely headmaster has scheduled for us today. Fingers crossed for the sky-diving event." The teacher opened the classroom door and began to shepherd the students down the hallway, to where, they couldn't really say. Before reaching their destination, all the classes came together as one.

Icon9_zpsf5e56388.jpg
Chii took her earbuds out when the door opened. She was surprised to see the guy who had saved her earlier. She listened to him as he talked, putting away her stuff. When he asked to line up, she stood and went to the left side of the room.

Icon9_zpsf5e56388.jpg

She stuck her hands in her shirt pockets and looked around at the other students. She wasnt paying attention to kid in the middle but imstead focusing o the students across from her. She would be writing songs for one or more of then.

A voice came over the intercom saying something about a plan z. She sighed when theteacher talked about bonding, it wasnt a strong point of hers. As she followed the teach with the others, she mumbled under her breath. "Game start."

Icon5_zps96946246.jpg

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Amane kept screaming internally once he found out that the little "bonding experience" of the Head Master will be held on day one.

ON. DAY. ONE.

As everyone proceeded to stand and go out the room, Amane was reluctant to join. He pretended not to hear the intercom.
As if finding out that he's in the same class as Kawate was stressful enough.

Icon2_zpsd0218f1c.jpg

Nozomi was glad the boy helped her up, not even noticing the girly yelp he had let out. Once she was up right after a bit of a struggle with the dang chair she sighs her golden hair a bit messy a few stray locks falling into her face, her forehead has a slightly red spot where it hit the seat. She blushes deeply very embarrassed as she fixes the blue headphones around her neck, gah she was such a cluts! Great first impression there. Nozomi quickly runs her hands through her hair attempting to fix the unruly waves, her sapphire eyes looking up to the boy. "Oh uh yes im fine...Thank you im sorry for startling you...That was really unintentional I swear." Her voice is shy and embarrassed.

Nozomi blinked surprised at the boys sudden rush, hearing his words she hurries after him not wanting to be late. "Uh y-yes im a first year im guessing you are too? Sorry for making you have to rush. My name is Nozomi, Nozomi Raitoningu" As they arrive to class the students were being split up into 2 groups on either side of the classroom, hearing the last part of what the teacher said she gives a friendly wave to the boy before lining up with the rest on the right side. Looking over at the composers she smiles warmly wondering who she might compose music with. Noticing the boy in the middle she covers her mouth with her hand slightly to stifle a giggle as the teacher confronts him, now that was interesting.

Before they could get started with class the headmaster's voice sounds over the intercom telling them to go to some Alpha Z bonding exercise...Okay odd but maybe it will be fun? She gets up gathering her black messenger bag that she had set next to her and putting it on over her shoulder so it was laying against her hip before following the rest of the students down the hall.​

Icon1_zps189b6b0b.jpg

As the teacher came into the room, she tore her gaze from the scenery outside. Even if her actions made it look like she wasn't interested in the class, she would definitely pay attention to everything that is said. Besides that's what her mother enrolled her in the academy for. However, as soon as she saw the teacher a subtle rosy color, settled on her cheeks and her eyes widen a bit in surprise. It wasn't that she was embarrassed at his revelation of her being a transfer student to the other students in the room, but in fact, it was the realization that she found the teacher attractive.

Being the odd girl she is Maemi was often made fun of in her first year of high school, due to her attraction for boys and men with glasses. She didn't know why but she always had the weird obsession towards that type of guys. Maybe it started that time when her mother hired that foreign guitar instructor, if she remembered correctly he was Italian. She always found his hazel eyes hypnotizing and the glasses added a subtle sexiness to them. After that she took a liking towards that type of look and 'till this day, she still held that weird obsession. As the teacher introduced himself, she could only stare at his exaggerated actions. 'Calm down Maemi! He is just your teacher...'

As she paid attention to every single word coming out of the teacher, she was snapped out of her admiration by the sound of the Headmaster's voice coming out of the intercom. Hearing something about a 'bonding exercise' called Alpha-something, she released an almost disappointed sigh at the thought of not being able to listen more of Kabuno-sensei's words, though she still felt a bit curious as to what this 'bonding exercise' was about. 'I wonder what this exercise is going to be...'

Picking up her bag, she quickly went in line, however since she was paying more attention to Kabuno, she bumped into Amane. Without realizing it, she quickly apologized, leaving the boy a tad confused by her actions, and went in line, trying to be as close to the teacher as possible without people noticing her intentions; a small smile could be seen appearing on her face. 'I think I might like this school after all…'

Icon11_zps6aa7c671.jpg

Yuuki hid around the corner until Kabuno-sensei had started leading the front students down the hall. With the coast clear, he slid forward to merge with his classmates and prayed that there hadn't been enough time to note attendance. There was one person he was looking for specifically, though.

"Arisu-chan, you're as cute as you were before the break. Miyako-chan, that's a wonderful outfit. Misaki-chan, too. You both look lovely. Sorry, excuse me." Finally Yuuki managed to sidle past the other students and into the classroom, finding Amane trying to hide from the chaos that was sure to ensue.

"Amane! There you are. I've got bad news: she scrambled the code. Alpha Z could mean anything at this point. I didn't see the equipment for the simulated typhoon, at least, but I can't rule out a vampire takeover." That was one experience Yuuki didn't want to relive; between the wooden stakes and sharp fangs, it was a miracle nobody had died.

The redhead paused and looked at his friend. He'd been too busy relaying his message to notice sooner, but something was bothering Amane besides the 'bonding exercise.' "Hey man, what's wrong? Kabuno already try something on Arisu-chan before I got here?"

Icon5_zps96946246.jpg
Amane looked at the familiar redheaded boy with a grim expression. Then he looked back at Kawate, seemingly infatuated by the creepy new teacher but have by no means forgotten about Amane.

"I... I made a rival..."

That should be good news if it came out from anyone other than Amane. As far as anyone's concerned, rivals bring out the best in someone. But for Amane...

"You... know how bad I am with rivals... especially HER type..."

He pointed at Kawate, who was too busy gawking at Kabuno-sensei to notice.

Aika walked down the halls trying to look for her assigned classroom.Late for the first day,what a great thing to do for a transfer student.Looking down at the paper she has in her hand,she finally found the hall where her classroom is suppose to be.She was a few doors away from her class when the doors opened,and the next thing she knew the hallway was flooded with students.What luck.

Somehow Aika managed to spot the purple-haired man that is supposedly the teacher.With a sigh of relief,she started approaching him,but stopped midway."Now what was sensei's name again...?" Aika mumbled to herself,putting a finger over her lip as she tried to remember."Kabuto..."Kobuno...Kaito...Ka...buno?" the last one sounded right to her.Taking a deep breath,she walked over to the teacher and his class."K-Kabuno-sensei?" she called,hoping that she got the name right.She couldn't help looking at the students in his class in the corner of her eyes.They all seemed quite interesting and attention-capturing,just like how an idol is suppose to be.This made her feel some excitement in getting to know them more.To her,they were all her senpai.After all,they had been in the academy for a while and they probably have more knowledge about being an idol than she does.

Naoya could understand unintentionally embarrassing oneself, he did it all the time. It is not unmanly to embarrass oneself. It is how you pick yourself back up that determines how manly it is. This was what he told himself everytime he ended up in a odd situation that questioned his manliness. He thought it was a catchy phrase, one that would be quoted on calendars and university walls when he became a famous composer. Naoya actually had a whole bunch of these soundbites written in a notebook in his room. Most pertained to manliness, and how to be manly. He even had embroidered a few onto some knit tapestries that were hung as wall decorations. He thought about the effort he had put into choosing the colors and fabric for them, and smiled. I should make a wall hanging for that one too, I think. It would probably be best if the text was in a sky blue, on a white background. Maybe I could even add some sunflowers… As long as the subject matter was his manly phrase, Naoya ruled that the use of embroidery and knitting was okay in this instance. Manly by association, if you will.

The girl introduced herself while they ran to class, "It's nice to meet you Nozomi-san!" Naoya called out over his shoulder. "I'm Naoya, Naoya Kiritsushima. The last name is kinda a mouthful, so just call me Naoya. It looks like we'll be classmates. I look forward to working with you!" Naoya said the last part with a brilliant smile, again the aura it gave off was one of flowers and cute puppies, sugar and spice and the like.

The directions that Sokoro-senpai had given him were very clear and easy to follow, so they ended up arriving at their classroom just as their teacher was splitting the class up into composers and idols. Naoya hurried moved to the left side, bowing his apologies to the teacher quietly. He didn't want to interrupt the conversation between the teacher and "Roido," after all. Still Naoya couldn't help but be moved at his staunch declaration to be a sound technician, Such determination, such manliness! I could learn much from this one. He stared at Roido with nothing but admiration in his eyes.

Before he could get a chance to say anything to Roido, the headmaster's voice rang out over the intercom, Alpha Z? he wondered. The class seemed to murmur amongst themselves the same question that Naoya was thinking. He glanced across the room to where Nozomi no doubt was, seeing if she had any inkling of what was to happen. She didn't seem to have any idea either, Naoya mind recalled the headmaster's earlier words, We will teach you to overcome fears you never even knew you had, huh. Could this be what she meant? But it was a bonding exercise, so it wouldn't be that bad, unless someone was afraid of bonding with others, Naoya was okay was bonding, but preferred to do it one-on-one, he was bad with groups. He found it harder to not slip back into his girlish ways in groups, the conversation bounced around a lot and it was hard to pay attention to both himself and everyone else's perceptions of him.

With a slight sense of foreboding, he followed the rest of the class back outside the classroom and through the halls. He saw the older students coming down from the other side, and Naoya thought he could see Miyako-senpai and Misaki-senpai among them. Great! Now's my chance to show Miyako-senpai that I took her advice! Confidence is key to both great music and manliness….I should embroider that line too.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Icon11_zps6aa7c671.jpg

Yuuki followed his pointing finger, catching sight of the girl and cold-reading her as best he could from behind. He turned back to Amane with a mildly confused smile on his face. "The shy, nerdy girl who dyed her hair pink for her stage persona? She's a little older than us, too, if I'm not mistaken, and she's not-so-secretly crushing on... Kabuno? Oh, mercy no." Anyone but him, please. She had to be a transfer student not to know how dangerous that was. But Yuuki was going off on a tangent.

"I can't see why you'd have trouble with her. Depending on her voice, I could probably write a duet for you. Is there a good story behind this?" Yuuki's face suddenly warped with mock horror. "Don't tell me you broke her heart under the cherry blossoms two years ago and she's come back swearing revenge!?" He left his mouth hanging open as he stared at Amane. He couldn't hold it, though, his faked shock giving way to a genuine grin. "Or maybe you tripped headlong into her lap?" A much more likely scenario, unfortunately.

Teacher2_zps7e1e19cd.jpg
Kabuno's eyebrows rose as he heard his name called. "Yeeeeeeeeees?" He turned to see a student with long brown hair and he gave her a smile. "Ah, a new student? My, we have so many new faces this year. Come dear, we have an event to go to!" Kabuno motioned to follow the rest of the students and began walking himself.

Icon6_zps83a32e8b.jpg
Miyako gave a small huff when Yuuki went by. Though she appreciated the praise and attention, the guy said that to every girl. When the classes converged in the hallway, Miyako noticed Takama in the distance and narrowed her eyes at the back of his head. Though it wasn't guaranteed, about 90% of the exercises were competitive, and Miyako wasn't going to lose. Especially not to Takama. As they reached the end of the hallway and exited the building, the courtyard came into view. Many of the first years would be astonished, but the older students wouldn't be surprised.

Sand covered the entire area, and nets were spread methodically in rows and columns. Along the wall of the building they just left were rows and rows of swimsuits, along with some changing rooms at the end. Before the swimsuits was a simple desk with a clipboard and pencil. A chuckle resounded throughout the courtyard as a figure seemed to come flying out of nowhere. It was the headmaster, dressed in a black one-piece swimsuit that showed all of her cleavage.

Icon7_zps72c61624.jpg

[rainbow]"Ah! It is time my dears! Time to begin bonding with your fellow musicians![/rainbow]
[rainbow]Today's exercise will be...Intense Beach Volleyball![/rainbow]
[rainbow]The rules are quite simple. Everyone will pick a partner.[/rainbow]
[rainbow]Then you will face students as you work your way to the top![/rainbow]
[rainbow]Who will win? Those with a strong heart, a stronger bond, and no fear!"[/rainbow] Ruka motioned to the rows of swimsuits.
[rainbow]"All second and third years, your swimsuits from the previous year are all ready for you![/rainbow]
[rainbow]I'm sure you remember what you wore last year, right?[/rainbow]
[rainbow]As for first years and transfer students, line up single file at that desk and you will sign up for a brand new swimsuit![/rainbow]
[rainbow]Good luck, and may the most bonded win!"[/rainbow] In a puff of smoke, the headmaster was gone.

Icon6_zps83a32e8b.jpg
Miyako scanned the swimsuits to find hers. Most idols went with their trademark color, and Miyako was no different. Finally she spotted it and brought it to the changing rooms. It was a gold one-piece with a small skirt attached to the bottom. It showed a tiny bit of cleavage as the straps, lined with very simple frills of the same color, came up and tied around the back of her neck. Normally Miyako would be raging at having to wear something so revealing, but these events were always different. It was a competition, and the desire to win consumed her. Everything else meant nothing, even her attire. As she exited the changing room, she walked into the group congregating near the entrance to the school. Miyako scanned the students, unsure of who to pair with. Misaki was usually a good go-to, she could actually handle Miyako's rougher side. However, this was volleyball, and having a tall guy would be helpful at the net. As Miyako stood pondering the situation, a familiar voice came from behind.

MNPC10_zpsfff70105.jpg
MNPC9_zpsa60d66b2.jpg
"Doesn't matter who you pair with, you're going to lose." Miyako whipped around to find Takama in dark red swim trunks. Beside him was Sokoro in a matching pair except they were baby blue. Miyako's face scrunched as she stared up at the young man. "Not today Takama! I will destroy you and everything you hold dear!" Miyako's face soften as she looked to Sokoro. "No offense." As Takama and Miyako continued to insult each other back and forth, Sokoro slipped away and noticed Misaki standing nearby. He walked up to her and gave her a smile. "I'm worried about you pairing with Miyako. You know how she gets during these kinds of events. Would you like to pair together instead?"

MNPC6_zps5c049577.jpg
Yosuke looked over the crowd in his black and white checkered swim trunks. When asked what his trademark color was, he just shrugged. He hadn't thought much on his desired color, his bright orange hair making it difficult to pick a good one. So instead he got his favorite pattern. He wasn't quite sure who to pair with. Being a first year, he didn't know a single soul. However, he spotted a familiar face, a small girl with lavender hair. He remembered her being on the composer side in class, and he would eventually need a composer. Might as well start now. He walked up to her, and blushed a tiny bit. "Hey, um...nice swimsuit? Anyway, I was thinking...you know...maybe we should pair up? Being first years and all, it would make the most sense."

MNPC2_zpse48d36b0.jpg
Gurima stared into the crowd, girls giggling at his odd fashion. Thanks to the headmaster's odd sense of humor, Gurima's swim suit was actually a leopard loin cloth. Though the man looked perturbed, truth was, he was actually quite excited. He loved these events. Being the tallest one at the school, he was handy in the sporting events the headmaster held. It also meant he would have a partner. A few of the guys who wanted to win were trying to get his attention, but Gurima wouldn't even look in their direction. He wanted to pair with someone who could actually use his help, like a girl or a short boy. However, the more timid girls, first years and up, avoided his gaze, the new girls whispering to their friends about the scary guy staring at them. Though not evident on his face, the comments were getting him down. Maybe I should just pair with a guy...

MNPC7_zps4c97538f.jpg
FemNPC2_zpsd3594b1e.jpg
Standing among a small group of females, Ryouji had a finger to his chin as he tried to pick his possible partner. He wore light yellow swim trunks, his trademark yellow scarf still wrapped around his neck. Near the group was Hanako in a white bikini with a small ribbon connecting the front pieces. She eyed the young flirt, making sure he didn't get too touchy-feely with the girls surrounding him.

Talking together were three girls, one third year and two first years.

FemNPC1_zpsd5276574.jpg
Nanami wore a light lavender one-piece that looked like a kimono. If anyone stared at her long enough, they would see her steal glances at Amane.

FemNPC3_zps308c47ee.jpg
Kimiki wore a pinkish-red one-piece, the most basic looking one possible. When Nanami asked why she wore something so simple, Kimiki merely replied, "Because people should be drawn to my adorable face, not my body."

FemNPC4_zpsf090696a.jpg
Tarina wore a light green bikini with white horizontal strips. She was the quiet one out of the group, and there didn't appear to be any expression on her face. It was blank, like nothing seemed to interest her.

Two first year boys were together much to the despair of the blue-haired one.

MNPC1_zps6edd0c3a.jpg
Fubato had a questionable choice of fashion. He wore skin tight black swimming shorts with a swim cap. resting on his forehead was a pair of goggles.

MNPC13_zps4c7a54fd.jpg
Roido wore red swim trunks, the brightest red imaginable. The brunette snickered at Fubato. "Six-eyes." Fubato glared at Roido. "You have glasses yourself, so how does that 'insult' entertain you?" Roido laughed and slapped Fubato on the back. "Not insult, joke!" Roido wrapped an arm around the blue-haired boy in a brotherly fashion. "Come on, have a little fun!" Fubato sighed. "Fun is not required to write music. This whole 'bonding experience' is a farce." Fubato continued to brood as his spiky-haired 'friend' continued to laugh lightly. "Haha...six-eyes...haha..."

A group of three first year boys huddled together, trying to decide what to do next.

MNPC3_zps3e696cbc.jpg
Meek Roroma tried scanning the crowd, but whenever someone made eye contact, he instantly blushed and looked to the ground. He just wasn't good in social situations, but he hoped that coming here would help him get over his fears. It certainly didn't help that he was half-naked. He wore simple black swim trunks with thin yellow designs. He nervously rubbed his left arm, waiting to see if someone would pair with him.

MNPC8_zps33475640.jpg
Next to Roroma was the hyperactive Kumaru. He wore pure white swim trunks with a red rose on his left hip. He was jumping in place, looking through all of the possible partners. He just couldn't decide what adorable girl he wanted to pair with. Maybe he could just have a team full of girls and he could be the leader? That would be the best possible outcome in his mind. Whenever a girl looked at him, he'd give her the puppy eyes, trying to entice her over with his adorable, childish nature.

MNPC5_zpsffef3020.jpg
On the other side of Roroma was the suave, calm Daisuke. He wore dark brown swim trunks with his bright red bandana still in his hair. Though he appeared confident, he was actually quite nervous. He was still new to this whole idol business, and he feared he didn't have nearly the kind of presence required to attract the opposite gender. It didn't help that many of these girls were idols themselves, which meant they probably had even higher standards. So he stood silently, staring off into the distance.

Three third years stood together, conversing with each other instead of looking for partners.

MNPC12_zps6ca5bb3e.jpg
Hiro stood, his regal look often attracting the attention of the first years. It was rumored that he was actually the prince of a foreign country, or at least the reincarnation of one. He wore salmon pink swim trunks with a maroonish-black jacket with salmon pink flowers. Hiro was one of the only men with his upper body covered, which most found odd. However, Hiro didn't care what they thought. He hated having his chest exposed, which many claimed would ruin his chances at becoming a true idol. He had a neutral face, which contrasted with the other two. He just didn't care much for these events.

MNPC11_zpsf355404c.jpg
Tomo, the shortest third year male at only 5'4", made a comment on the situation. "Well, at least the nets aren't on fire this year." The boy lightly shuddered as he recalled his first year at the academy. Tomo wore dark orange swim trunks with a orange-yellow cloth hanging from his front left hip to the back. He fiddled with the hair clips holding his bangs to the side, making sure they were secure. Though obviously male, Tomo had a more feminine look to him, and on very rare occasions, was mistaken for his fraternal twin sister. Lucky for him, she had entered the academy a year earlier, so she was already in show business now and far from him. However, this meant for the first time since coming to the academy, he didn't have a partner.

MNPC4_zpsa862344e.jpg
Satoshi lightly laughed at Tomo's comment as he ran a hand through his silky brown hair. He wore turquoise swim trunks with dark green vertical lines going down each leg. Known to many as the rival of Ryouji, Satoshi was mature and considerate. He offered a smile to all, though it wasn't always genuine. He could draw a crowd like Ryouji, but Satoshi was not one to flirt. He merely respected the ladies and they loved it. He had turned down a few girls already, mainly he had a secret desire to win. He was honestly thinking of pairing with Gurima, but the man seemed intent on getting a girl. Satoshi smirked to himself. What a glutton for punishment.[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

• Love
Chii got in line and got her bathing suit. She went and changed.

1392967531985_zps189e3f3d.jpg

She looked down at it. It made her look like a child. She looked up as a guy in checkered trunks approached her. "Um thanks....you sure you want to partner with me? Im not great at sports, being so small and all...." She muttered the last part, annoyed.

Icon3_zps83f47ae0.jpg

Arisu thought she could survive today. She had already showed a girl where a classroom was and she was feeling really good about today. She loved to watch her classmates interact and she laughed at some of the side conversations, but not to loudly so nobody would know she is listening. She felt like she was fitting in, a little invisible, but that's exactly what she loved. She could be in a classroom filled with people and still love every minute of it. She loved the crowd of people.

But of course something had to go wrong as Arisu found peace. A nice little activity to bond together, and not just anything activity either. Of course it had to be a nice day outside today so volleyball was the answer. Outside. Beach volleyball. With everyone and shirtless men. Real live shirtless men.

Arisu changed into her green bathing suit and put on a white jacket over it, just zipping up the bottom a bit. She wasn't self conscious about her body but if she was going to be out on the beach with shirtless men she needed something comforting like a jacket. That way she could hide herself.

As she stepped out to the field she immediately got nervous. She felt her temperature rise and she slowly got a little light headed. Her pulse started to go faster as she surveyed all the people, all the shirtless men.

'No. No. No. No. They can't know you are scared. They might use it against you. Calm down! You are okay. Just find someone, perferably with a shirt or jacket on. Play with them. Be on their team. And don't get close to any shirtless man. You'll be fine. You'll be...' Her thoughts raced all around her head and she felt sick to her stomach.

Little Arisu, lost, confused, and anxious. And today was going so well.

• Love
Nozomi smiled at all the new faces as she followed them to the "bonding" exercise, she was amazed by the work that had been put into it, it was really exciting. She loved sports though she had never really been that good at volleyball, she just hoped whoever she paired up with she didnt drag down. Following the headmasters orders she walks over the swimsuit table finding hers, she goes into the changing room and slips into it, soon becoming embarrassed at how revealing it was. She wasnt use to really showing off her body, she wasnt afraid to just not use to it. She slipped on a pair of loose royal blue sport shorts to go over the bikini bottoms before stepping out of the changing room.

Nozomi looks around at all the mingling and none mingling people wondering who she should ask, noticing Gurima alone and looking somewhat disheartened she courage's up and walks over to him with a bright friendly smile. Looking up at him with her sapphire eyes a light blush on her cheeks "Uh hello Gurima-san um I was wondering uh...If you would like to pair up with me? I understand if you dont want to, I uh...Im not that best at volleyball but I do love sports and ill put in my best effort" Her voice is nervous and hesitant, looking away from his fierce gaze shyly.

BlondeAnimeGirl.jpg

Icon1_zps189b6b0b.jpg

8oQceKJ_zps39efea85.png

Maemi had followed Kabuno sensei, her attention on him the whole time. She didn't even notice the other students. That was until they reached their destination. To say she wasn't surprised would be a lie, but she kind of figured that this exercise was going to be interesting, so her astonishment didn't last long. After hearing the Headmaster, she looked around for Kabuno but not seeing him around, she sighed in disappointment. 'I lost him…' Shaking her head, she quickly made her way towards the sign up table.

After signing her name, she picked the swimsuit and headed over to the changing rooms. Though, her swimsuit wasn't in her trademark color, entirely, it did compliment her hair and skin color well. The top was black with a thin fuchsia stripe running along the top edges on both sides. Her bottom was in the same style and color, but it was in the form of a skirt that flowed all the way down, stopping just under her knees. Ruffles adorned the top and the front part and it also had a slit on the right side that ran from the waist all the way down. Her swimsuit also included two more accessories; a bandelette and a hairpin in the same style and color.

Quickly changing into it, she came out of the changing room and as soon as the others, that were in line to use the changing room, saw her, they were surprised. Yet, she didn't blame them; she went in as a nerdy, innocent girl and came out with a totally different look; one they weren't expecting. Her swimsuit enhanced all the curves that were hidden under the layers of clothes she had on. 'So much for the innocent, nerdy look my brother wanted for me to have…' Tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, she walked away from the astonished students and decided to look for Arisu. Even if she already had a partner, it was better to look around for her than standing on one spot, waiting for someone to ask her to be partners.

As she walked around, she was lost in her own thoughts. She didn't even pay attention to all the half-naked boys around the pretend-is-a-beach, courtyard. 'That Headmaster is definitely something…How did she managed to turn a whole courtyard into a volleyball arena?' Nonetheless, she was soon snapped out of her thoughts, when she noticed the two first years with glasses. Her eyes instantly glazed over and she couldn't help but stare at them. Some of the students around her thought it was creepy and slowly inched away from her. 'It suits them...So good-looking...'

This was going to be a very interesting event, indeed.

Icon12_zps2c1a0188.jpg

Aika followed the crowd to the courtyard.She was astonished to see such a sight and to hear about the activity."Bonding?Right on the first day?Aa,this school is so nice to think of doing so" she mumbled,lightly putting a hand over her chin and smiled.She felt like she will be liking the school more than she thought she would.

As instructed,she went in line in front of the desk and went to the changing room after getting her swimsuit.It was a white bikini with baby pink ruffles along the edges.The bottom half of the bikini has ribbons on both sides to tie them together.Luckily,the bikini came with a white cloth with a ruffled side that is supposedly a skirt that she can just tie on if she wants to (and of course she does).Feeling that her bikini is still too flashy,she put on a cream colored cardigan."Mm...I think I'm ready" she said to herself,looking down at her attire as she ties her long wavy hair into a ponytail and letting some of it fall down on each shoulder.

Aika calmly walked out of the changing room,then stopped and remembered what the headmaster said."Find a partner...?" She scanned all the students.One disadvantage of being the new kid is not being able to partner up with someone right away."This might be kind of a problem..." she murmured,spotting some students who are already partnering up with other students.

Status
Not open for further replies.