Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer - IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icon2_zpsd0218f1c.jpg

Nozomi sat in her seat in silence understanding the girl wasnt mad at her at least by her sheepish smile, she wasnt mad accidents happen it didnt harm her. She frowns slightly at the sudden man with the a yellow scarf that went by Ryouji greeting the group. Surprised at his openness and hidden insults toward the other boy - Amane. When he turned to her and asked if she was an Idol and wanted to compose music with him her eyes widen slightly not sure how to respond "I uh...Yes I am an Idol to be. As for composing music...Well I would have to get to know you a little better, also I do a odd mix of rock, pop, and punk. Not sure if that fits in with your style of composing Senpai" Her voice is polite but she wasnt sure what to think of Ryouji.

Noticing the other 2 leave after a interesting comeback from Amane and a shy response from the blonde - Arisu. Nozomi suddenly felt obligated to stay with Ryouji so he wasnt completely abandoned even though she had no idea what to say to him. Noticing a flash of light red hair in the row in front of her she tilts her head slightly curious of the owner, he was obviously a man but she couldnt really tell anything else from the back of his head. Leaning forward she lightly taps his broad shoulder. "Hello, sorry if I am interrupting or anything. Are you a first year too? I love the red hair by the way its very...Exotic" her voice is friendly but shy.​

Last edited:
Icon1_zps189b6b0b.jpg

Hearing Nozomi's response to her question, she nodded. "Oh! Is just that you guys have similar features but that's just my opinion." Noticing the shyness in the girl's voice, she let their conversation end there. Looking at the other girl, she just gave her a barely noticeable smile. 'What has her name? Arisu?' She was about to ask the girl about her name, when the boy who she just apologized, declared what seem more like a challenge to her than a threat. Looking back at Amane, she realized she didn't even know his name or in what year he was, but she quickly dismissed her thoughts. As soon as he finished and when she was about to respond, a strange boy decided to join them. *tsk tsk* "Amane-kun, why would you threaten such a beautiful new student?" Maemi couldn't help but stare blankly at the new boy, already used to being complimented thanks to her brother's sense of fashion. 'Keep sweet maidens…? Love…? Who would be thinking about love in a place like this? I came here to sing...'

After hearing both of the males insult each other in such a way, she shook her head and decided to go after the retreating blonde, who she still wasn't sure about the name. However, before leaving the two boys in chase of the quiet, adorable, girl; she decided to give her respond to Amane. "Hey, Amane-kun? That statement from earlier…Was it supposed to be a threat or a challenge?...Because, to be honest, if it was meant to be a threat, it didn't seem scary coming from you." With smirk making its way to her lips, she looked at the boy while adjusting her glasses "But, if it was meant to be a challenge…I accept, Senpai." With that, she left in pursuit of Arisu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Icon5_zps96946246.jpg

It was at that moment that Amane felt like this new girl would be a lot more trouble than she already seems to be. She seemed to have accepted some sort of 'challenge' that Amane never really intended to propose. And her tone didn't make it any better at all. The way she said Senpai so teasingly... Amane's not even sure if he should be angry or afraid anymore. What he's sure of, though, is that he had unconsciously made a rival out of her.

...Kami-sama, please give me strength to endure this ultimate trial... He repeated the same prayer he did a while ago, this time with more intent.

But of course, being the nice guy he is... If he's going to be rivals with someone, he has to do it right.

"Hey, you! I didn't even get your name yet! You expect me to put up a fight without knowing anything about the enemy?!" Amane shouted at the girl just before she left, hoping she isn't too far off.

Icon8_zps5f5098e8.jpg

Misaki smiled wryly, it was pretty obvious that Miyako was jealous of the Headmaster but Misaki decided it was best to keep that to herself. Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder and looked back to find a fairly cute girl, based on appearance she was most likely a first year. After hearing the girls question, Misaki couldn't help but chuckle a bit but it seemed Miyako on the other hand...was a bit ruder. "Um Miyako...h-hey be nice....there's no reason to act like that." Misaki tried to advise Miyako though it didn't seem to be getting through her thick head. Then, she heard a familiar snarky voice approach. Oh things were not looking well. "T-takama please....Miyako you too...!" She pleaded till finally, a savior appeared. Ahhh Sokoro, he had such a nice air about him and Misaki couldn't help but smile when he spoke. She noticed him move his a ttention to the girl behind them. Oh man, letting a first year see a scene like that was a bit embarrassing seeing as people in the higher grade were supposed to be role models!

Last edited:
Icon1_zps189b6b0b.jpg

Hearing Amane's shout, she couldn't help but shake her head as a small smile graced her features. Due to the fact that Maemi, doesn't think the same way as others, where someone sees an enemy, she sees a friend. To her, rivals are just friends that bring forth the best in you in every single battle between both parties. They make you work hard to surpass them and make you be the best you can be. If anyone were to ask her about her opinion on friendships, she would tell them that, there are no friendships without rivalries and there are no rivalries without friendships. But, who would take the opinions of a girl who is mostly seen lost in her own thoughts, seriously.

Stopping in mid-stride, Maemi turned around and shouted back at Amane. "Kawate. Kawate, Maemi. Remember it well, because I won't tell you again! And, I expect you to don't go easy on me just because I'm a girl! Many have met their downfall, that way!" With that last sentence, she turned back around and continued in her chase of Arisu. Though after that interesting 'conversation' with Amane, other students could notice, a slight skip in her steps was starting to form. 'Making new friends is fun.' Definite proof that Maemi, is indeed, an odd one.

Soon, she was able to catch up with Arisu. 'I think her name was...Arisu?' She didn't why she was following the quiet girl but she knew that something pullrf hrt towards her. Maybe, it was because she was that quiet, before she found out about her passion for music. Who knows, not even herself knows why she felt compelled to be friends with the quiet, adorable, blonde girl. "Arisu?" With her fingers crossed, she hoped that she had her name right.

Arisu walked with thoughts in her head, she replayed scenes from the day over in her mind. She tried to think what she could have done differently. It took her a second to process some unfamiliar voice say her name.

Arisu turned slowly on her heels to face Maemi, the pink haired mischievous girl from before. She didn't seem to look the part of mischievous, but actions spoke louder than.... Clothing choices. Arisu titled her head slightly, letting her blonde hair fall down. Titling her head back into an upright position her green eyes stared at the girl. Was she really talking to her? Did someone actually want to have a conversation with her?

It was almost awkward, the situation, Arisu thought only seconds had passed by while she thought but in reality Arisu had probably been staring at Maemi for a good minute or two.

Finally Arisu's small voice came out, "Hello?" Arisu didn't mean her greeting to be a question but it sure came out as one. Arisu would make sure to take note of this later. Friendly greetings should be statements and not questions.

Icon9_zpsf5e56388.jpg
Chii walked in through the giant doors. She pulled her hood back, her periwinkle colored hair slightly messy. She looked around for a staff member to help her figure out where shecwas supposed to go. "Ano.....sumimasen!" She called out.

Naoya inwardly grimaced at the red-head's harsh remarks. As much as he wanted to say something in protest, he knew that the question that he had asked was in fact, astronomically unintelligent. The manly thing to do here would be to sit and take it, like a man! I'm on a roll today! Naoya was completely oblivious to the fact that he had been mistaken, again, for a girl.

The dark-blue haired one was trying to calm her red-haired friend, whose name turned out to be Miyako, to no avail. Naoya appreciated her efforts though. Miyako's friend had lightly chuckled at Naoya's question, but at least hadn't outright called him stupid and questioned how he had ever gotten accepted into the academy.

But Naoya was soon no longer the focus of Miyako's ire, as a new player came onto the scene. The newcomer, called Takama, seemingly was defending him from the accusations of Miyako. I guess I should be grateful, but it feels like I was used here. Further thought was suspended as the arrival of yet another person completely changed the pace of the conversation, which at that point seemed to be heading towards a battle between Miyako and Takama.

He briefly imagined what such a scene might look like, Miyako and Takama in boxing outfits on either side of the ring, the newcomer as the referee and Miyako's dark-blue haired friend was the round girl. Naoya blushed slightly at the thought of Miyako and her friend in such outfits, while it was a manly thing to imagine and fantasize about women, it was still somewhat embarrassing. I'm glad no one can read minds here, Miyako would have probably killed me for imagining something like that, not to mention what anyone else might think. Naoya had been so lost in thought that he had failed to notice the newcomer, Sokoro, was it? speaking to him. Flustered, he stammered out, "N-Naoya, sir. You're, um, all my senpai here?" His face was still a little red from his earlier imaginings. "I-I'm looking forward to working wif you all." Naoya had bit his tongue on the word "with" and despite all his efforts, tears welled up in his eyes, and his hands shot up to cover his mouth. Tolerence of pain had never been a strong suit of his.

Men cry manly tears, and manly tears alone! Naoya screamed in his head, he couldn't lose to this, not now, not when he had been doing so well at being manly. Struggling to change the subject he turned to Takama and Sokoro, "It's alright, um, I-I did say something unbelievably stupid a few moments ago. So Miyako was right in lecturing me. It just means I have a ways to go in order to be a great composer." A man owns up to his mistakes, gotta make a comeback from nearly bursting into tears there. "Um, I think I have everyone else's name but yours," he said to Miyako's dark-blue haired friend. Naoya felt that he would like to stop having to call her variations of "Miyako's dark-blue haired friend."

Icon9_zpsf5e56388.jpg
Chii rolled her eyes and sat down on the steps, luggage next to her. She opened her messenger bag and took out her PSP, booted up a Hatsune Miku game, and put her headphones on.

MNPC7_zps4c97538f.jpg
Ryouji lightly scoffed at Amane's attempt at being clever. His words were so obvious, not a single bit of subtly in them. As he was about to reply, the other girls seemed to either leave or change their focus to someone else. His lips pouted ever so slightly before giving Amane a smirk. "Sorry my dear Amane-kun. I don't bother with guys." As Ryouji turned to Nozomi in an attempt to regain her attention, a flash of brownish red hair caught the corner of his eye.

FemNPC2_zpsd3594b1e.jpg
Hanako's hand reached for Ryouji's scarf and firmly grasped it. Her eyes were filled with neither malice nor happiness. To Hanako, it was merely her duty to keep Ryouji in check, nothing more. The girl, without a word, dragged the youth away from Amane and Nozomi and towards the third year classroom.

MNPC2_zpse48d36b0.jpg
Gurima nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt the light finger of Nozomi touch his shoulder. His eyes were wide with fear, though the girl behind him couldn't see it. He heard her speaking and stood up, taking a deep breath while doing so. Alright Gurima, just playing cool. Be nice, don't scowl, answer her question with a smile. Thank her for the compliment. You can do this. Gurima turned halfway and looked down at the girl with the corner of his eye. His mouth was curled down slightly as his deep voice answered her. "Third year. Red is common. Get to class." Gurima turned to leave and though his face showed no sign of it, the young man was screaming to himself on the inside. What was that?! There wasn't a hint of sincerity in those words! This is why no one likes you! Ugh, stupid. Gurima silently continued to chastise himself all the way to class.

Icon6_zps83a32e8b.jpg
MNPC9_zpsa60d66b2.jpg
MNPC10_zpsfff70105.jpg

Though harsh words were no longer being spoken, it was clear in Miyako and Takama's eyes that their feud was not resolved. The girl Naoya began to speak, her stuttering catching Miyako's attention and she finally broke eye contact with Takama to stare at the first year. Miyako and Takama showed confusion on their faces as the girl began to tear up and pull her hands to her face. Though it didn't show, Sokoro too was unsure how to react. The girl then claimed that she had made a mistake and that it was fine that Miyako had lectured her. At the mention of being a composer, Miyako's eyes softened, but only by a little. A composer wasn't a rival, at least not for her job. But this girl could easily be a rival in the events to come, and Miyako couldn't let her guard down.

After Naoya asked for Misaki's name, Miyako glared at the first year before motioning for her friend to follow. "Come on Misaki, this little brat's a wimp. We shouldn't associate ourselves with such a composer. No one can write perfect music if they don't have confidence." As Miyako began to shuffle her way out of the row, she gave Takama the stink eye. As she made it out of the row, she would wait to see if Misaki would follow and walk with her. If not, Miyako would continue on in a foul mood.

After watching Miyako leave, Sokoro returned his attention to Naoya. "Um...Miyako can be a sweet girl too." A scoff from Takama interrupted Sokoro. The kinder twin gave his brother a look before continuing. "She's just very blunt...and competitive. Give her some time and she'll probably warm up to you. Would you believe she treated Misaki-chan similarly when they first met? And now look how Miyako treats her." Sokoro gave a reassuring smile before handing Naoya a note. "Here, I wrote out directions to the first year classroom, just in case I made a new friend today. Good luck." Sokoro gave a small bow before making his way to class. Takama merely shook his head, questioning how him and his brother were related, let alone twins.

Teacher2_zps7e1e19cd.jpg
A small taxi pulled up to the gates and stopped to let a tall, light blue-haired man with round glasses out. He stretched for a good minute before letting his shoulders fall forward. It had been a long break filled with work for his agency, but now he could spend time at his favorite place, Minamoto Academy. The students were so full of life, so interesting, and playing with them was oh so fun. Especially when Ruka joined in. As he reached the stairs to the entrance, he found a small girl hunched over a game system with a bag of luggage nearby. The man silently walked up partway up the stairs and then turned. He hunched over, his hands in his lab coat pockets, as he watched the girl play. Finally, after she beat the level, the man leaned down and popped the earbuds out of Chii's ears. "Naughty naughty. I do believe you missed the opening ceremony my dear. You know what happens to naughty little girl's who miss important assemblies don't you?" The man, bending down even more than seemed humanly possible, whispered in the girl's ear. "They get puni..." Before the man could finish his last word, a light red mahogany-haired man grabbed the creepy man by the collar and flung him backwards into the building.

Teacher1_zpsd6e90eb9.jpg
The new man, still standing at the top of the stairs, looked down at the girl while pushing his square glasses up. "You are a first year, correct? I will send you to the headmaster's office later to see what should be done, but for now you are to head to class." The man opened his jacket and pulled a pad of paper and a pen from an inner pocket. He jotted down directions to the first-year classroom and tore the piece of paper. He handed it to the girl and returned the other objects to their proper place. "I suggest you get to class before the teacher does, or you will be in even greater trouble." And with that, the man was gone, his footsteps fading away as he reentered the school and continued down the hall.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Icon9_zpsf5e56388.jpg
Chii jumped when the man in the lab coat leaned down. She squirmed as he started to talk in her ear then blinks as a young man with red hair and glasses talked to her and gave her a note. She got up and put her electronics away. With a quick bow and a Thanks! she ran off to the designated room and took a seat in the back, her luggage behind her.

She didnt know there had been an opening ceremony. But then again her cab had been late, so its possible she missed it. She shuddered as she thought of the guy in the lab coat. The red haired guy had been nice though....

Icon5_zps96946246.jpg

"Kawate, huh... a weird name fit for a weird girl..."

Amane heaved a heavy sigh as he sees Kawate walking farther and farther away from him. He looked at Ryouji with a pissed off expression, before... Hanako, was it? Well, she starts pulling Ryouji away from his target. Amane was a little relieved, who knows what he would do to the new blonde first year?
As Ryouji was being pulled by Hanako, he wouldn't help but chuckle. He's finally rid of these people, and he can continue on with the day in peace. Who knew being a second year would be so much stress? He doesn't even know what class he's in, and already his stress levels are soaring high. He started walking to the classroom to look for which class he is in. The only thing he's looking forward to is the class placement, because new classmates are new experiences. Fortunately, Kawate would probably not be in the same class as him, since she called him Senpai and he assumed she's a first year.

That's where he's wrong.

Icon8_zps5f5098e8.jpg

Misaki blinked a few times in surprise at Naoya suddenly tearing up. Maybe she was just really nervous, which was pretty obvious. He also seemed to accept the harsh words Miyako directed at him which, she guessed was alright as long as he didn't take it to heart. When the girl turned her attention to Misaki, Misaki pointed at herself in a questioning way before smiling. "Me? Oh, my names Misaki Wataru. Nice to meet you Nao-chan~!" She said with a slight giggle before seeing Miyako leave out of the corner of her eye. "Fuu....Miya-chan....there you go again!" She said with only a slight hint of annoyance before following after her. "I'll see you around Nao-chan!" She said waved with a warm smile before turning back around and wrapping her arms around her friend. "Miyako-chaaaan, don't be such a groooouch.." Misaki said before gently hugging Miyako.

Last edited:
Icon1_zps189b6b0b.jpg

Maemi chuckled softly, upon hearing Arisu's greeting. The blonde girl surely reminded Maemi of her when she first started pursuing her dream. The awkward stares and soft replies, they all were part of her personality when she was younger. She doesn't know what made her change so much. Maybe it was due to her mother's persistent nagging on success and fame. Or maybe she changed after that incident; Maemi didn't know and at the moment she didn't care also.

With a small smile, she walked closer to the girl and introduced herself. "Hello, Arisu. You are a second year also, right? Can I walk to class with you? I'm a second year also, but I just transferred to the school and I really don't know where all the rooms are…" Finishing her statement, she patiently waited for Arisu's response.

Maemi chuckled quietly to herself; if her brother could have the chance to hear her at the moment, he would be very proud at how polite she sounded. She could even hear him in her head. 'Good job, little sister! First step to success is to gain people's trust.' Maemi couldn't help but smile at the prospect of meeting many people who loved doing what she also loves doing; sing. She knew that rivals would be made but even those who can't stand each other, have something in common; music. As she thought about rivals, she couldn't help but think about Amane. Though she knew that she already made a rival out of him, they still would be able to unite to do what both of them love and that was to share their music to world even if it's done in different ways. 'This will definitely be an interesting adventure...' With that last thought, she waited for the girl's answer, so they could head to class and start the journey towards everyone's dream.

Icon3_zps83f47ae0.jpg

"Hello, Arisu. You are a second year also, right? Can I walk to class with you? I'm a second year also, but I just transferred to the school and I really don't know where all the rooms are…"

'You don't have to really have to talk to much to show her to a classroom, you know. You can just say yes, a three letter word, and start walking with her. Simple. And make as much casual conversation as you want. After all, she is an interesting character, right? So heck, get to know her.' Arisu reassured herself by thinking, which again took awkwardly at least a minute. Finally the small girl gave a smile and said, "Sure." Her voice came out sweetly and a bit more confident this time. Whenever she had a chance to really think before she talked she could sound more confident.

So Arisu began to walk to class, excited that it was her second year. It means she survived a whole year already so she could survive another one. Plus she had written many more songs over the small break between last year and this year and she couldn't wait to get to a real piano, she had only access to a keyboard, and play out her songs.

'Oh yeah, you are walking with a person. Try asking her a question or something. She said she had been transferred, ask her about that.' Arisu was about to ask Maemi about the transfer, she even opened her mouth to talk before she stopped herself, 'Oh, should you really ask a question that might require a longer answer when you are almost to class. That could create an awkward situation. Maybe you should ask her later about that.' Then Arisu realized how awkward it was that she had opened and closed her mouth, so quickly she came up with another question.

"Um, are you a composer or an idol?" Okay so Arisu stuttered a bit and the question came out pretty soft. But considering how fast she thought of the question she did pretty good for herself. She really was improving in this whole conversation thing. And it was an honest question with a simple and fast answer. Enough time to get them to their classroom and Arisu could get to know her more.

Icon2_zpsd0218f1c.jpg

Nozomi glimpsed the man in the yellow scarf get pulled away by a redheaded woman, she giggles softly to herself at his obvious reluctance. When the man with light red hair stands up she follows suit standing with him. She frowns slightly blinking in surprise at his gruff and short words, that was odd...Maybe he was shy or in a hurry? Before he rushes off she says quietly "O-oh okay, have a nice day Senpai" After he leaves she looks around seeing most of the students had left already, she notices a brown haired boy sitting a few rows in front of her. Deciding to give making friends another shot she smiles and places her hand on the back of one of the seats before jumping over it, she didnt want to walk all the way around so what better way than to jump over the rows? That was her thought until on the second row that was right behind the boy her foot got caught. Uh oh....Her motion getting thrown off instead of landing on her feet behind the boy she falls forward over the seats beside the boy with a relatively loud crash.

Nozomi was now laying across the seat next to the boy her legs halfway in the air and her head in the seat of the chair. Oh god this was embarrassing....At least she decided to wear pants today and not a skirt...."Etta...Ow" She mumbles into the seat before trying to lift herself out of the awkward position without making herself fall face first into the floor.

((Btw the boy is Naoya lol))

Icon1_zps189b6b0b.jpg

"Sure"

Upon hearing Arisu's answer, she smiled and started to follow the girl while walking beside her. Maemi had other questions she wanted to ask but looking at Arisu, she could notice that the girl was seriously thinking about something. 'Maybe she really didn't want to walk with me but she agreed out of politeness...? I mean I don't blame her if that's the case. Who would want to be seen with such a contradicting and odd girl?' Though Maemi seemed rude, sarcastic and confident, she also has her own insecurities. Yet, it was understandable since she suffered from bullying when she was in elementary school, but she never shows that insecure and trouble part of her to anyone, not even to her family. Shaking her thoughts away, she noticed that Arisu was about to ask her something but quickly closed her mouth again. 'Hm? She really is an interesting girl? What does she wants know?' Raising her brow in amusement, she waited for the girl to voice out her questions.

"Um, are you a composer or an idol?" In all honesty, Maemi expected a different question but without any hesitation, she answered the question. "I'm an idol. I really like sharing my voice with the world and sing beautiful songs that inspire people..." She let a warm smile grace her features, if Arisu hadn't seen the way she had acted before, she would have been tricked into thinking that Maemi was indeed just a nice, shy girl who has a dream of becoming an idol. The way her expression became soft and kind when talking about being an idol, let others know that she was truly passionate about music. Looking back at Arisu, she gave the girl a smile and continued to talk. "However, sometimes I make different melodies with my guitar. It's one of my secret hobbies and I also, try to create my own songs but I usually fail; I guess I don't have that much creativity with words." She finished her sentence right when they arrived at the classroom door. "Anyways, it was nice walking and talking with you Arisu, and thank you for guiding me. I really hope we can become friends." They may be on the same class but Maemi wasn't one to talk with anyone when in class. Giving the blonde girl a respectful bow, even though they are the same age, she entered the room and looked for a desk in the back were she wouldn't be noticed to much by the teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.