Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

Technically, i haven't created it yet, and even then, doesn't matter, i still need to be privy, as i'm the leader, if that logic was true than Orions Hammer wouldn't be able to be privy to the plans too, which you didn't seem to care about when making plans in front of him in the Skype Call. Besides, do you really think i'd Meta like that?

Mutiny!

Ounda: I still need a Padawan. It's going to be weird Rping by myself and then POOF! Someone pops up.

And now I don't know which character to post as next.

Well one involves you setting something on fire so there's that.

Yeah but wouldn't you rather have the son of the strongest sith lord owe you a favor not to mention how powerful you would look for helping to beat back such strong creatures.

Yes but remember Asa is unlike most sith in the fact that he has honor which means he shall pay you back in any way he can...mabye even becoming your new bodyguard.

Thank you sith buddy.

It'll be fine trust me.

Technically, i haven't created it yet, and even then, doesn't matter, i still need to be privy, as i'm the leader, if that logic was true than Orions Hammer wouldn't be able to be privy to the plans too, which you didn't seem to care about when making plans in front of him in the Skype Call. Besides, do you really think i'd Meta like that?
Does it really matter? In a realistic sense, yes. In a matter of application, no. You don't need to know everything that goes on in their heads and isn't necessarily being implemented outside their own inner circles. Plus Morgana is rather forgetful so you can realistically chalk it up to that. If anyone really wanted to keep you out of the loop tactics-wise, they would just neglect to tell you any of it rather than make a public statement. Trying to force the issue is meaningless. Let people do what they want.

Okay, the plans im talking about involve which planets we are attacking, i couls honestly care less about any other plans.

What they plan in their heads is their business. When and if they are ready to move, I'm pretty sure you'll know.

Thats what he was talking about not letting me know.

I'm saying that ic should be sufficient. Is it really necessary to press the issue? What will it change that will matter?

Well, we already discussed this and talked about it in Skype, so us talking about it here now is useless.

What was the result of it? I'm not skimming through several thousand messages.