Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

I think I have figured out a way for Asa to survive his encounter.

Name: Raskata Lawton

Code-Name/Nickname: Ice Queen

Appearance:
Sniper_Wolf_for_Floreyn_by_Clover_k.jpg

Race: Echani

Personality: Any other Echani who fought her would later describe her as empty. She never shows emotion, and it can be hardly said she feels anything at all. Raskata is incredibly patient, willing to wait days if necessary to the order/job. She will only show emotion on three occasions: in defense of her siblings, compassion for an injured comrade, and her hatred of combat droids.

History: Technically born force sensitive, her ability was never discovered by the Jedi. Raskata was named after a famed Echani duelist which is also the name her mother shared. Her oldest sibling, a sister, trained to be a firedancer while her older brother made armor and vibroblades. Raskata never really had a direction. Her mother had trained her to be a duelist, and she won a few Echani tournaments, but she never really had a direction. There was always a bit of 'weirdness' in her duels, but no one could ever quite put a finger on it.

Her mother, however, wanted a child who was a well-known duelist. Raskata, however, never really had a path on her life, and her mother forced this on her. Everyday was constant training for her. Part of that, was not showing emotion to her opponent. Eventually, she just stopped showing any emotions at all. When she turned 18, she joined of team of mercenaries. The "Ice Queen" as they called her, never really bonded with the rest of her team. She liked them, but now had a hard time expressing it. After the rest of the team was killed by the CIS after a failed operation, she joined the Republic military.

Military Rank: Captain

----Stats----
(Rookie's start with 20 points to Distribute. Lieutenant's start with 25 points to Distribute. Captain's start with 30 points to Distribute. Commander's start with 35 points to distribute. General's start with 40 points to Distribute.)

Strength: 5

Speed: 8

Agility: 11 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)

Intelligence: 9

Knowledge: 5 (different in the fact that this encompasses information that you possess about planets, the Galaxy, enemy units and powers, ect.)

Finesse: 8 (how Fluid/Graceful you are in combat)

Stamina: 5

Weapon Skill: 25 (how good you are at using Weapons)

Vehicle Skill: 2 (How good you are at piloting Vehicles)

Spaceship Skill: 2 (How good you are at piloting Spaceships.)

---Trooper Stats---

(Rookie's start with 2 Trooper Points to Distribute. Lieutenant's start with 4 Trooper Points to Distribute. Captain's start with 6 Trooper Points to Distribute. Commander's start with 8 Trooper Points to Distribute. General's start with 10 Trooper Points to Distribute.)

Stealth: 7 (Ability to Move and Act unnoticed)

Leadership: 1 (Ability to Motivate and Lead troops into battle.)

Engineering: 7 (Ability to Re-arm and Repair. )

Aim: 8 (How well you can aim your weapons.)

Logistics/Planning: 6 (Ability to Plan in all aspects.)

Recon: 7 (Ability to spot un-natural things and observe their surroundings. Encompasses ability to Track Others as well.)

----Military Info----

Weapons: DC-17m Interchangable Weapon System (usually kept in sniper configuration)
DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Echani-made Cortosis-weaved vibrorapier
Fireblade (less for combat, more for cutting other stuff)
Herself

Division: 9th​ Special Forces under General Sadina Sarapin

Skills: Echani Martial Arts
Demolitions
Tracking
Ambush Tactics
Improvisation

Specialty: Sniper

Equipment: Echani Personal Shield Generator
Shadowsuit

Midi-Chlorian Amount: 6,500 (I will be the one to decide this. Normal people not in touch with the Force have 2,500 Midi-Chlorians. Those moderately in touch with the Force have 5,000 to 6,000 Midi-Chlorians.)

Jedi Rank: Undiscovered Force Sensitive

----Force Stats----

Force Core: 0 (Ability to use Core abilities of the Force)

Force Control: 0 (Ability to use Force Powers that fall into the Control Category)

Force Sense: 0 (Ability to use Force Powers that fall into the Sense Category)

Force Alter: 0 (Ability to use Force Powers that fall into the Alter Category)

Force Light Side: 0 (Ability to use Force Powers that are specific to the Light Side)

Force Dark Side: 0 (Ability to use Force Powers that are Specific to the Dark Side)

Force Mastery: 0 (Basically their master over all things Force, having a high mastery with this will improve every Force skill that you use's overall power. So Specialized force sensitives can use this to help improve their otherwise lacking areas.)
Also, i forgot to tell you your race stuffs, so here they are, +3 Weapon Skill and Aim and +2 Strength, Speed, and Agility.

@BloodyAngel How on earth did your character go through space and time to a couple of days later when other people haven't even finished their 10 minute conversations?? >_>

She does and i'm second to her so there's that.

Thirteen orphans you have the sniper under a commander which doesnt usually fight on ground type missions. Nevvy is mostly a special forces admiral

Thirteen orphans you have the sniper under a commander which doesnt usually fight on ground type missions. Nevvy is mostly a special forces admiral
Picked her for a lot of reasons. One of the big ones keeping Raskata away from Jedi for a while since there aren't any Jedi PCs in her unit.

yeah i was just pointing out you probably wont see ground action

Well, maybe if the ground forces weren't so crowded. Especially with Jedi.

im not going to lie, Tylan doesn't like the jedi, and would definatlly protect you from them. also just saying the special forces could really use a sniper with your caliber of awesome

419461_star-wars_assassins-creed_zvednye_1920x1080_www.Gde-Fon.com.jpg

Typical/Mission wear

Name:
Ounda

Appearance:
Ounda typcially takes the form of a human male in his late twenties.

Race:
Homanan

Place of Residence:
His personal spaceship, the Star Sight.

Personality:
Dispite what Ounda has been through, he remained optimistic, possibly due to his former master. Ounda also just loves mind fucking his enemies with his Force Illusion almost to the point where one can consider he takes a sick enjoyment out of it. And like all Grey Jedi, he believes in a balance. Ounda also enjoy bounty hunting those evildoers to help keep that balance, though he understands some people are forced to do evil things.

He likes to boosts about his achievements when appropriate.

History:
Born and raised in the home system, Ounda's childhood was nothing special. However, what did make him seprate from the others was the fact he was a force sensitive. This fact drew attention from a Sith who managed to kidnap him. The Sith, like many other Sith, was brutal.

The Sith showed little mercy to Ounda often being forced to train days on end till his body gave up. Food was sparse and water was little as well. Ounda also also (forcibly) studied the Sith Code which he found to be a load of bull. Peace is a lie? He scoffed at such a thing and he began slowly coming up with a plan. So, one day, while his master was in a drunk sleep, Ounda sneaked into the Sith's room, grabbed his lightsaber, and killed him with it.

Escape after that was easy. Brutal training combined with his species abilities, Ounda assumed the form of his former master. He even managed to mimic his voice and stole the Sith's ship getting off the planet he was on. Shortly after, Ounda would meet a Grey Jedi. Much better than the Sith, the Grey Jedi introduce to what Ounda considered the true way of the Force.

The Grey Jedi also used parkour quite a bit so Ounda followed learning how to. Years passed and Ounda met a regular Jedi and a Padawan. Ounda and his master and after conversing for a while, Ounda made the mistake of revealing he trained under a Sith. Things didn't go well nearly erupting into a duel. However, it was averted when Ounda explained that he was kidnapped, but escaped. The regular Jedi hesitantly left.

When Ounda finally became a Wayfarer, he took up bounty hunting as a means to earn money. Using the force and his own abilities, Ounda was able to slay many small-time crooks and even some minor war/crime lords.

I'll add more to his history once someone makes a Padawan.

Renown:
While not exactly well-known, rumors have been going around about a powerful Grey Jedi. This is due to him transforming into various beings.

Jedi Rank:
Knight

Lightsaber:
spoilerman%2B3%2Bsided%2Blightsaber%2Bover%2Bbodies.jpg

Specialty:
Infiltration and Open Combat

Accepting Padawans: Yep, though I would prefer if I could make my own.

Padawan/Student:
Unknown

----Stats----
Trait- +2 for all regular abilities

Strength: 7

Speed: 8

Agility: 8

Intelligence: 9

Knowledge: 5

Finesse: 8

Stamina: 8

Weapon Skill: 17
If I miscounted let me know.

Midi-Chlorian Amount: (I will be the one to decide this. Normal people not in touch with the Force have 2,500 Midi-Chlorians. Those moderately in touch with the Force have 5,000 to 6,000 Midi-Chlorians.)

----Force Stats----

Force Core: 6 (Ability to use Core abilities of the Force)

Force Control: 6 (Ability to use Force Powers that fall into the Control Category)

Force Sense: 6 (Ability to use Force Powers that fall into the Sense Category)

Force Alter: 7 (Ability to use Force Powers that fall into the Alter Category)

Force Light Side: 4 (Ability to use Force Powers that are specific to the Light Side)

Force Dark Side: 5 (Ability to use Force Powers that are Specific to the Dark Side)

Force Mastery: 6

----Force Powers----
+ 1

Mind Control(Won't do it on players unless they let me)

Force Illusion

Animal Friendship

Telekinesis

Force Sense

Force healing

----Personal Spaceship----

Ship Appearance:
latest

Ship Name:
Star Sight

Ship Type:
Freighter

Ship Specialty:
Infiltration

Ship Weapons:
Just a few older versions of the turbolasers.

Ship Equipment:
Hyperdrive and cloaking system

Ship Crew: Just him, his Padawan, and a robot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, i forgot to tell you, please put at least a little personality.

Alright, accepted ^^. Though, i think someone else who already made a character has the same ship as you, so it'll be a little confusing if they participate in any large space battles XD.

I don't remember >_>

No I do not have a cloaking system.