Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

I am making a few more characters these are just fillers because i think these areas need more and 1 i think should be interesting.

tumblr_inline_n1j6hmnr5w1s296bq.jpg

• Ewok-SWGTCGAoD.jpg

Name: Wipema
    Race: Ewok
    Place of Residence: Corellia

Personality: Wipema is a quick, nimble and cunning ewok. He has trained himself into trouble, dealing and violence since he was very young. He is an expert hunter, ruthless and will kill anyone who stands in his way. This ewok has a heart of stone with a blunt attitude. Though his basic is limited he knows huttese fluidly. His motto is "Pay Wipema or die by Wipema"

History: His past is a dark path that lead him into a great brutal creature. When he was still a baby his village was attacked by Separatists. No survivors except the children. The children were to be taken into slavery and be the first ewoks to ever be enslaved. During the flight back to Dromund Kaas the shuttle was intercepted by a Republic vessel. There they boarded and fought for hours until the republic took the ewok children. They won the battle with the children on the ship. Leaving to Courscant they were to start their new lives under the protection of the Republic. For a few years of growing Wipema started to get in trouble and eventually lose his eye from a angered clone trooper. Crying with pain Wipema ran to find a person who could help him. There he met a bartender named Melyza. She tended his wounds, took care of him and even brought in another ewok. This later would become his sister. After years of mischief he gotten in a run with a few spice traders. He was arrested. Sentenced to jail he got bitter at the republic and only his sister and Melyza would be truly in his heart. At the age of 20 he was almost ready to leave his home and set off on his own. He did one more last bad deed for money he could get for him and his family. After finishing the job he returned to his home to find Melyza and his sister slaughtered in their beds. Decaying right in front of him and never had a chance to say good bye. He found a letter "Thanks for the help kid but it looks like you messed up some point. Too bad I had to gut them like fish." When he was angry, bitter and sad. He was crying rivers until finally deciding to venture out and find this 'Anonymous' person. He found them, eliminated them with a smile. Clapping behind him he saw a bounty hunter. This man would train him into becoming a better bounty hunter than he was. After years of fighting, getting paid and having a grand ol' time it was time for him too to be targeted with a bounty. The man who trained him came after him to 'collect' but was killed by Wipema. Now Wipema only trusts himself and no one else. Here he targeted the Republic and the Separatists, gaining his own title.

Renown: Wanted Throughout the Galaxy
[Tabs][Tabs][/tabs][/tabs]

• Sith_Apprentice_Darth_Brand_by_SchmutzigeBanane.jpg

Name: Sretth'buon'poazaz
    Race: Chiss
    Place of Residence: Stuck at the shitty sith academy on Geonosis
    Sith Rank: Acolyte
    Military Rank: No rank
    Specialty: Spying and open combat

Personality: Immature, thinks he is invincible, cocky, snobbish, rude, crude, sad and caring deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, (four hours later) deep down.

History: Stuck up and brought up by the wealthy, Sretth'buon'poazaz was a brat. At the age of 2 he bit anyone and anything he could lay his hands on. He was spoiled rotten to the core. He became sadistic at the age of seven when he drowned the family pet and his younger brother. Be a young child no one would think he done it. He got away with murder with a twinkle in his eye. When he turned 12 he excelled in his classes but smuggled weapons for classmates who would get caught and executed for having them. He is the perfect poster child for betrayal. At the age of 14 he finally finished his training as an initiate and became an acolyte. There his story begins.

Last edited by a moderator:

• Human_NEGAS.jpg

Name: Serran Vell
    Code-Name/Nickname: The Spy
    Race: Human

Personality: Smart, cunning and on his wits. He is a very loyal person and a excellent pilot engineer. Though despite his parents divorce he never really got saddened, he was always cheerful and brought jokes to where ever he went. He is a great man to hang out with and pretty damn kind. He is always serious when it comes to work even if it is something minor. He gets his job done quick and perfectly.

History: He had a fairly normal childhood when he grew up. He always loved technology and was always the funniest durring pilot training. Being grow up to technology he found transmitters exciting wanting to use them in anyway during his free time. He spent his early years assembling and disassembling different kinds of transmitters. When he was a teen his parents got divorced which brought him down for a year. He proceeded to mess with technology to help him get over his sadness. After that he found out that his parents were still friends and happy to see each other. He livened up every room he stepped into and made a close, open and distant circle of friends. One evening when the moon was shinning bright at the Pilot Academy he met a women named Novia Cebist. She was a beautiful natuolan with sea-green skin. She glistened in the moon light. Serran fell in love at first sight. They talked, got to know each other and were friends for 2 years. Then he finally confessed to her only to be kissed with knowledge she felt the same. After 3 years of being together he made it offical and married her at the age of 24. A year later she was pregnant and gave birth to twins. One being human and one being a natuolan. He was the happiest man alive even if he had to work harder. He struggled for a bit but was back on his feet. He got a job in spying on transmission plans from the republic.

Another Sith that shall join our band of failures.

He is supposed to be your rival, and try to kill you at any cost. Though he isnt planed to stay in that long (would be surprised if he did) i am still going to do my best on making him do his job and try to live. xD

The spy is one of my favorites because he is actually one of the more happier characters that i made

Yup they basically go in order from cold blooded killer, sadist brat, to finally working family man.

Good night everyone, i am going to bed. Stay safe alright ? :)

• Sith_Apprentice_Darth_Brand_by_SchmutzigeBanane.jpg

Name: Sretth'buon'poazaz
    Race: Chiss
    Place of Residence: Stuck at the shitty sith academy on Geonosis
    Sith Rank: Acolyte
    Military Rank: No rank
    Specialty: Spying and open combat

Personality: Immature, thinks he is invincible, cocky, snobbish, rude, crude, sad and caring deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, (four hours later) deep down.

History: Stuck up and brought up by the wealthy, Sretth'buon'poazaz was a brat. At the age of 2 he bit anyone and anything he could lay his hands on. He was spoiled rotten to the core. He became sadistic at the age of seven when he drowned the family pet and his younger brother. Be a young child no one would think he done it. He got away with murder with a twinkle in his eye. When he turned 12 he excelled in his classes but smuggled weapons for classmates who would get caught and executed for having them. He is the perfect poster child for betrayal. At the age of 14 he finally finished his training as an initiate and became an acolyte. There his story begins.
Little confused on this character, since he needs a Master to become an Acolyte >_>. Btw, his Midi-chlorians is 6,600.

Anyway, other than that, your other 2 characters are accepted.

@Nevvy we agreed by saying that as long as generals tell him any major movements, by that i mean sending large invasion forces to invade planets and put them under republic control, than any other plans they don't have to tell me about.

So about the expected.

Well, yea, because that's what i wanted, he wanted to make it so that i didn't know anything about what we were doing >_>. All because i was making a CIS General and thought i would Meta, even though i've made characters for opposite sides before in other RP's and never Meta'd >_>.

It doesn't really change a thing as long as you're not micromanaging. Which I don't imagine Morgana doing. Its more of a let him know thing than a really formal approval process. So... same result regardless of what you call it. Either way, I'll mostly just be doing what I was going to do anyway. I mean, I haven't really been sharing plans and details either but mostly because I haven't felt the need.

Been reading since last night finally caught up :)

I'm Thinking about making a pair of special forces characters that will infiltrate behind Republic lines
@AllThePasta What ranks could they be?

Also the Sith are not necessarily evil. Their view point on life is just different than the Jedis. The Sith are about Passion, as long as the group of Sith do not have conflicting desires than they could work together rather well.

The Jedi and their code can seem a bit artificial however their rules and regulations allow them to work as one entity. :)

My two characters will be working for the sith :)