Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
One of these days I really do think i'm gonna kill one of these characters.

D-Did you really just send your initiate to fight 2 fully grown Acklays in heat?

Don't worry hes not a dumb fighter he can play smart..that and having the force helps out a little as well.

Correction i'm gonna get fucked up not dead.

Idk your speciality says sniper, but your aim is 8?
Couldn't put it much higher without lowering everything else to leadership-esque levels. Not to mention that sniper training usually also includes stealth and having that low recon would be annoying for finding targets (since I doubt anyone is going to make a spotter). Though, I think she has the highest weapon skill of anyone else right now.

also your a captain with the leadership of one, but you have one more than my character.

Welp looks like i'll just have to inspire the men on my own looks like.

female_sith_by_adam_brown-d4d633a.png

Name:
Rose Void

Race:
Human

Place of Residence:
Coruscant, Jedi Temple.

Personality:
Rose was raised to love all thing and help all her whole life and she is a energetic and nice girl. She tends to put her self into action if it means saving people. But she does have a breaking point if she reaches this point she will do everything in her power to kill those who are responsible for making her break. She will do everything she can or Die trying. (Entp,Intp)

History:
At age 5 her and her parents were on a transport ship heading back to Coruscant When the ship had been attacked by pirates. Security was able to defend off the pirates but they had damaged the engines leaving them to float till they were rescued. But it wasn't that simple they had been attacked right above Saleucami only a few hours later a Seperatist flag ships had found them and picked them up sparing the children and teens killing the rest. The separatist took the children they found and trained those who they had picked and sparred. Age 10: She was trained along with four other sith initiates until one of them had broke her past her point. At this point she had killed every one of her "Friends" then she tried to flee from Genosis. She was able to get out of Genosis and make it in Naboo and secured a ship to Coruscant. She was able to get into Jedi academy but at a late age and they didn't like this to much. They preferred to start them at a young age and not knowing any of her history they almost rejected her but she was excepted because she was able to use a light saber and knows militarized tactics.
Jedi Rank:
Initiate

Military Rank:
Not Even a Rookie Yet.

Lightsaber:
SWTOR_Jedi_Knight_Dbl_Saber_3_by_RisiaVyle.jpg

Specialty:
Open Combat

Master:
Still have to meet Ardana t'arcna

Accepting Padawans:
N/A

Padawan/Student:
N/A

----Stats----

Strength: 6

Speed: 6

Agility: 8

Intelligence: 6

Knowledge: 10

Finesse: 8

Stamina: 6

Weapon Skill: 11
Midi-Chlorian Amount: 6,500

----Force Stats----
Force Core: 7
Force Control: 6
Force Sense: 7
Force Alter: 6
Force Light Side: 6
Force Mastery: 6

----Force Powers----
Force Healing

----Hidden Power----
(Most would frown apon it)
Force Destruction
Hidden Saber:
http://Jamesvillanueva.deviantart.com/art/SWTOR-Devastator-s-Double-Bladed-Lightsaber-350128781
Also I will some time Rp n first person sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vortex there seems to be some issue with your character, but i am too damn tired atm to point them out, i will pester Pasta into dealing with it. But over all nice character!

@Vortex Your character is going to be a great padawan and friend to Ardana, I think i know what to do in the IC now :)

Oh that's what he was taking about @Vortex you have to leave your Midi-Chlorian amount blank since he rolls that amount for you.

Also I don't know how he would deal with that hidden power thing I find it an interesting addition, but he makes the final call on that.

Oh alrighty then I look forward to seeing how this story goes then best of luck you two.

female_sith_by_adam_brown-d4d633a.png

Name:
Rose Void

Race:
Human

Place of Residence:
Coruscant, Jedi Temple.

Personality:
Rose was raised to love all thing and help all her whole life and she is a energetic and nice girl. She tends to put her self into action if it means saving people. But she does have a breaking point if she reaches this point she will do everything in her power to kill those who are responsible for making her break. She will do everything she can or Die trying. (Entp,Intp)

History:
At age 5 her and her parents were on a transport ship heading back to Coruscant When the ship had been attacked by pirates. Security was able to defend off the pirates but they had damaged the engines leaving them to float till they were rescued. But it wasn't that simple they had been attacked right above Saleucami only a few hours later a Seperatist flag ships had found them and picked them up sparing the children and teens killing the rest. The separatist took the children they found and trained those who they had picked and sparred. Age 10: She was trained along with four other sith initiates until one of them had broke her past her point. At this point she had killed every one of her "Friends" then she tried to flee from Genosis. She was able to get out of Genosis and make it in Naboo and secured a ship to Coruscant. She was able to get into Jedi academy but at a late age and they didn't like this to much. They preferred to start them at a young age and not knowing any of her history they almost rejected her but she was excepted because she was able to use a light saber and knows militarized tactics.
Jedi Rank:
Initiate

Military Rank:
Not Even a Rookie Yet.

Lightsaber:
SWTOR_Jedi_Knight_Dbl_Saber_3_by_RisiaVyle.jpg

Specialty:
Open Combat

Master:
Still have to meet Ardana t'arcna

Accepting Padawans:
N/A

Padawan/Student:
N/A

----Stats----

Strength: 6

Speed: 6

Agility: 8

Intelligence: 6

Knowledge: 10

Finesse: 8

Stamina: 6

Weapon Skill: 11
Midi-Chlorian Amount: 6,500

----Force Stats----
Force Core: 7
Force Control: 6
Force Sense: 7
Force Alter: 6
Force Light Side: 6
Force Mastery: 6

----Force Powers----
Force Healing

----Hidden Power----
(Most would from apon it)
Force Destruction
Also I will some time Rp n first person sometimes.
I think Force Destruction is too powerful for an initiate to know, sorry :/.

Other than that, no problems since we talked about all that in a PM, and just so everyone knows, i have allowed her to use 1 Dark Side Power, but if any of the Republic see's her using it, than they will disapprove greatly and gives a high chance of kicked her out of the Republic and/or killing her.