Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

Yeah, @AllThePasta, would it be alright for me to create a Assassin's Creed-like Grey Jedi thing? It won't be anything major, just a group of assassin Jedi hunting down random targets for pay.

I'd have to change my sheet if you did.

But, id rather you not bring stuff from games not ralted to this into it...

Eh, then I can just make an Assassin-like Bounty Hunter Jedi.

With a Sectoid robot! Or something else.

• 12823603713172.jpg

Name: Tarshyyk

Code-Name/Nickname: Tarsh

Race: Wookie (Rwook)

Personality: Tarshyyk is intuitive and friendly to those who are friendly in return, a dominating presence on any level due to being a Wookie. Possessing immense strength that many other species do not, Tarshyyk knows to be very careful when handling others with his own two hands. He loves to fly and to climb, enjoying the time off when it comes by lounging about the main source of food in whatever area he might be in. A somewhat gluttonous Wookie by nature, Tarshyyk could most likely be bribed with food (So long as he's not being bribed to betray comrades over something serious) and will gladly play along in teasing someone. The wookie enjoys the great outdoors, and has an adventurous mind-set by default, following in the footsteps of his deceased relative Chewbacca in that regard.

History: Tarshyyk was born during a prosperous time on Kashyyk to a caring, but expectant community of family friends and relatives. The mourning period over the legendary Chewbacca was still very much alive, and as a result the young Wookie grew to know of Chewbacca extensively, visiting his great carving often for motivation and insight. Those who were old enough to actually know Chewbacca saw him again in the young Tarshyyk, whom reflected the same adventurous spirit and reckless attitude. It was both refreshing and heart-warming to see the unaware Wookie grow into adulthood, and at the age of 16 he was given one of Chewbacca's very own bowcaster weapons.

The gift was meant to spurr Tarshyyk on, to encourage him to strive for greatness - and it did. At the age of sixty he enlisted as a conscript into the Republic Forces, and hopped from division to division as a fierce warrior, recognized almost universally amongst the soldier rankings as both friendly and intimidating. With his ancestor's Bowcaster in hand, Tarshyyk felt invincible.

Military Rank: Captain
    [tab=Stats]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh look, another captain for the vanguard division.

So basically Trashyyk is a clone right? :3

I was gonna make him Commander, but figured that was a bit much.

Tarshyyk is a conscript, but he's of course working with the Clones since he's in the Vanguard division.

I was gonna make him Commander, but figured that was a bit much.

Tarshyyk is a conscript, but he's of course working with the Clones since he's in the Vanguard division.
So, what i'm hearing is, is that he's a clone?????????????????????????????????!???????????????????????

Anyway, i'ma look up his race stuffs now, also, please don't reference characters that have not yet been Accepted ^^

Nah, its fine, just dont do it again ^^

Reactions: OrionsHammer
Anyway, your character gains +3 Strength, +2 Intelligence and Wisdom, and +1 Leadership, Engineering, and Aim.

So if I may ask, what type of race would be befitting of a Assassin Grey Jedi?