Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

Ewww, you shouldn't do that when your gonna be leaving soon!

And i'm the dirty one huh?

Shut up and make my sexy student ya tease.

She not gunna be sexy, she gunna be Cute :3.

Same difference.

barriss_undercover_by_tourbillon_da-d5yw5s5.png

Name: Feso Hano

Race: Mirialin

Place of Residence: Wherever her master is staying at the time.

Personality: Feso is an apathetic person. If it doesn't involve anything relating to her Master, anything he's deemed important, or herself, than she doesn't care about it. She abides to the Grey Jedi code just like her master and has it nearly memorized. Feso also has no qualms about killing or saving someone, and wishes to one day create her own Grey Jedi Order/Organization just like the Sith and Jedi have. Though it is noted that she does have a crush on her Master.

History: Feso grew up on Coruscant and was a student at the Jedi Academy located there. After a little while Feso found the Jedi Code to be tedious and a little contradicting, though she had no proof of this. When Feso turned 9 she was kidnapped from the Jedi Academy by a Sith, who has long been dead, or so she believes, and was taken to a Sith Temple where she had the Sith Code and Training beaten into her. After while she found the Sith Code to be Tedious and Contradicting as well, but couldn't leave otherwise the Sith that surrounded her would kill her, so she grew her skills until she was 15.

When she turned 15 an extremely strong Grey Jedi by the name of Arix Windu had arrived, not being noticed or spotted by any of the Sith around them. She had threatened the man saying that if he didn't take her with him that she would reveal his presence and have the entire Sith Academy on him, and thankfully the man agreed to her terms. She didn't know what he was doing there, but she was thankful that he had been there, and quickly apologized to him when he held his end of the deal.

While on the ship Arix had told her he was going to drop her off somewhere, though she didn't know where. However, due to the time they spent together, Feso had fallen for Arix, and asked him to be her Master and teach her the Grey Jedi way.The man agreed and they had been traveling together, with Feso being taught along the way, for the past year now, which didn't help in her growing affection for the man which had increased over the time they spent together.

Renown: Feso is not known throughout the Galaxy at all, she is virtually invisible and has no renown whatsoever.

Jedi Rank: Padawan

Lightsaber: Like most Double Bladed Lightsabers, Feso's can split into 2 separate sabers.
669018.jpg

Specialty: Open Combat and Information Gathering

Master: Arix Windu

Accepting Padawans: N/A

Padawan/Student: N/A

----Stats----

Strength: 5

Speed: 7

Agility: 7 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)

Intelligence: 7

Knowledge: 7 (different in the fact that this encompasses information that you possess about planets, the Galaxy, enemy units and powers, ect.)

Finesse: 15 (how Fluid/Graceful you are in combat)

Stamina: 6

Weapon Skill: 14 (Encompasses Lightsaber Skill as well)

Midi-Chlorian Amount: 6,300 Midi-Chlorians

----Force Stats----

Force Core: 5 (Ability to use Core abilities of the Force)

Force Control: 5 (Ability to use Force Powers that fall into the Control Category)

Force Sense: 5 (Ability to use Force Powers that fall into the Sense Category)

Force Alter: 7 (Ability to use Force Powers that fall into the Alter Category)

Force Light Side: 3 (Ability to use Force Powers that are specific to the Light Side)

Force Dark Side: 3 (Ability to use Force Powers that are Specific to the Dark Side)

Force Mastery: 6 (Basically their master over all things Force, having a high mastery with this will improve every Force skill that you use's overall power. So Specialized force sensitives can use this to help improve their otherwise lacking areas.)

----Force Powers----

Telekinesis
Force Speed

Reactions: TravisBM
Well at least they have had similar past with the Sith/Jedi.

Yeap, one of the reasons why she loves Arix :3.

Looking forward to how they interact.

Same, and just so you know since it wasn't in her sheet, she's shy when around Arix, dat green blush doe.

Its like you make a character that likes my guy and yet my character has no clue about their feelings at all.

Yea, that tends to happen, though it's up to you whether they notice or not XD. Besides, i like making adorable characters that are in love with someone. dunno why though >_>.

Oh he'll know he'll just wait until she is old enough and says something first.

Aww, somebody has a crush. Too bad the regular Jedi don't allow such things. Sith are a bit crazy.

I seriously want to throw in the XCOM aliens. Why?

I haven't found a fanfic about it, only some art featuring the old timey ones up against the Empire.