Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

I will be gone from later today till Monday. Just as a heads up so no one gets stuck interacting with me.

i will make sure the special thing with trandoshia is put off intill you get back!

@AllThePasta No, assault ships can be used as mid-level warships or transports, while the capital ships are much bigger and have more firepower
Well thats not totally canon, and as a general you should modify your character sheet to reflect that, I.E. a more polished military forces tab, if you want some inspiration look at Nevvy's and mine character sheet.

I tossed you a filler post of sorts, Solar, so you wouldn't be stuck in case you need to move while I'm out.

Reactions: TravisBM
I have more Republic characters than Separatist. Plus I have two characters ON Trandosha that are Republic. Rofl

yeah the real estate there is amazing this time of year. great scenic over looks of rolling deserts, or dying grass

I just really want to throw in the XCOM aliens and have them run amock...

IDK what pasta will say, just try to stick with canon as much as possible.

As am I but I wonder just what would I make them.

I would say for the CIS because of balance reasons...i'm leaning more for a grey jedi or another sith.

True but then again we have a lot of high rankers...why don't I make a Padawan for your grey jedi?

Well that works as well i guess i'll just make my guy higher up on the ladder in that case.