Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

Name: Arix Windu

Appearance:
250px-Saifull2.jpg

Race: Korunnai

Place of Residence: Spends most of his time upon Dagobah.

Personality: Arix is known for his great amount of patience and willingness to listen to anyone that comes to him for aid. But while that may be true he feels that as his role as a gray jedi stepping into this war for either side would go against his code. He also has to respect the code of his people which further keeps him out of the conflict. He is quiet prefering only to speak when spoken to and like to remain isolated from the world leading him to disappear at times.

History: Arix grew up on his homeworld of Harrun Ka alongside his tribe learning the basics of everday life in the capital, Pelek Baw. One day a jedi came to vist his trive in hopes of finding a padawan to take for their own and found Arix who he deemed worthy of being his student and left to train him at Jedi Temple. After years of training Arix was named a Jedi Knight at the age of 19 and it seemed as though life was going great for him until the day that he ran into his first sith. Arix was one to be easily influenced and after hearing the words that the sith spoke to him he broke away from the order and pursued his new master down the path of the dark side. The life of a sith was cruel and punishing, but that did little to stop Arix from walking the path until one day he came across of small holocron in the Dagobah system while on a retreat there to train in its sith caves. It seemed to be the teachings of a master of the force who spoke upon the topic of the "true" way of the force that required one to walk the line of both the light side and dark side of the force. Arix took these words to heart and remained upon the planet for a long time as he followed the teachings of this master and gained control of both his warring sides due to his conflicting past and former teachings. Now he is simply living out his days training upon the planet still wondering if he should return to the outside world to spread this message and possibly take on a padawan of his own.

Renown: Not well known to non-force users, but is moderately well known to Jedi/Sith alike.

Jedi Rank: King

Lightsaber:
780d78b1ff467608c1ed723cf8b7fd95-12.jpg

Specialty: Open Combat/Strategy

Accepting Padawans: Yes

Padawan/Student: Fesso Hano

----Stats----
Strength: 10

Speed: 10

Agility: 10 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)

Intelligence: 10

Knowledge: 8 (different in the fact that this encompasses information that you possess about planets, the Galaxy, enemy units and powers, ect.)

Finesse: 8 (how Fluid/Graceful you are in combat)

Stamina: 5

Weapon Skill: 10 (Encompasses Lightsaber Skill as well)

Midi-Chlorian Amount: 6,900

----Force Stats----

Force Core: 6 (Ability to use Core abilities of the Force)

Force Control: 6 (Ability to use Force Powers that fall into the Control Category)

Force Sense: 7 (Ability to use Force Powers that fall into the Sense Category)

Force Alter: 6 (Ability to use Force Powers that fall into the Alter Category)

Force Light Side: 7 (Ability to use Force Powers that are specific to the Light Side)

Force Dark Side: 7 (Ability to use Force Powers that are Specific to the Dark Side)

Force Mastery: 11 (Basically their master over all things Force, having a high mastery with this will improve every Force skill that you use's overall power. So Specialized force sensitives can use this to help improve their otherwise lacking areas.)

----Force Powers----
Telepathy
Telekinesis
Mind Trick
Force Storn (lightning)
Disable Droid
Revitalize

----Personal Spaceship----

Ship Appearance:
spaceship+warship+dropship+hovercraft+space+cruiser+battle+ship+fighter+hyper+jet+concept+art+design+star+wars+trek+2+movie+dsng+lion_mk2+by+karanak.jpg

Ship Name:The Falcon

Ship Type: F/A-37 Talon

Ship Specialty: Stealth

Ship Weapons: 1 automated turrent

Ship Equipment: Automated Turret, EMP Pulse, Hyperdrive, Stealth Generator

Ship Crew: None

Last edited:
Reactions: OrionsHammer
4e90623aa7a9125f5d4b1fa6a0450aae.jpg

Name: Stark Vastor

Race: Korun

Place of Residence: Technically Ossus, the home of all Jedi. However, he spends most of his time in the more smuggler rich worlds when not on missions. He feels more at home there.

Personality: Stark is a fairly modernized jedi, especially for being a Korun. Unlike most, he doesn't mind carrying a blaster or using technology.

History: Stark did not ever actually live on Haruun Kal as it had long ago been bombarded out by the Empire. The survivors scattered, their main culture somewhat intact but they were forced to mix it with whatever worked. They didn't have the numbers that they had before either. So while their doctrine remained the same, they also had to take on the reality of the world around them. As was the case with their planet being ravaged, they had to take on more modern weapons too, learning to fly and shoot blasters in addition to their more traditional ways. Stark was picked up a bit late at 7 years old and carried his experiences through his Jedi training. While he sticks with the order, he prefers to do things his way even though he will act for the greater good of the order and or the galaxy if he's ever presented with choices on that scale. That was what led him to keep his more traditional weapons even after becoming a Jedi. Of course, he will shoot to disable not to kill whenever possible. As the Republic was in need of commanders, he joined too but chose not to be a major one, instead opting to command a much smaller group which suited his tastes better.

Jedi Rank: Master

Military Rank: Captain (by choice)

Lightsaber: Standard purple lightsaber.

Other junk: 2 DC-17 blaster pistols and 5 ion grenades.

Specialty: Intel gathering and special ops

Accepting Padawans: Not actively looking

Padawan/Student: (Only fill this out if you are Wanderer or Higher, this is the Padawan/Student you are teaching the force and combat to.)

----Stats----
Master's start with 28 to Distribute.

Strength: 7

Speed: 6

Agility: 14

Intelligence: 7

Knowledge: 7

Finesse: 8

Stamina: 7

Weapon Skill: 17

Midi-Chlorian Amount: 7600

----Force Stats----
Master's start with 10 Force Points to Distribute.

Force Core: 6 (Ability to use Core abilities of the Force)

Force Control: 5 (Ability to use Force Powers that fall into the Control Category)

Force Sense: 5 (Ability to use Force Powers that fall into the Sense Category)

Force Alter: 6 (Ability to use Force Powers that fall into the Alter Category)

Force Light Side: 7 (Ability to use Force Powers that are specific to the Light Side)

Force Mastery: 11 (Basically their master over all things Force, having a high mastery with this will improve every Force skill that you use's overall power. So Specialized force sensitives can use this to help improve their otherwise lacking areas.)

----Force Powers----
Force Crush
Force Weapon
Ionize - Droid Disable
Electric Judgment
Force Jump
Center of Being

----Personal Spaceship----

(Must be Wanderer Jedi Rank or Command Military Rank to have your own Personal Spaceship.)

Ship Appearance:

Ship Name: Flameout (named by his men while they were drunk)

Ship Type: Arquietens-class light cruiser

Ship Specialty: (What is your ship best at, Infiltration, Stealth, Open Combat, ect.)

Ship Weapons:
4 quad laser turrets
4 dual turbolaser cannons
4 missile tubes

Ship Equipment: Automated turrets, hyperdrive, civilian and smuggler clothes/weapons for everyone, and a database of gathered underworld and smuggler happy information.

Ship Crew: 2 though everyone helps out.

Ship Military: 4 sniper clones, 4 clone engineers, 4 jet trooper clones, and 38 basic infantry clones.
Alright, due to your race traits your character gains +1 in all force Stats and can have 1 additional Force Power.

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 Your character got 6,700 Midi-Chlorians. Due to race traits he gains +2 in Force Light Side and Force Dark Side, and +1 in all other Force Stats. Also, would it be alright if i make a Gray Jedi Padawan for your character?

Yes, i know their the Same Race, but the Traits are different for each character based on Race, Allegiance, and the History that you put.

For those that don't know the Gray Jedi Code, here you go.

aGVAWMG_700b.jpg

Sure go ahead Pasta I don't mind at all.

Alright, thanks, and sorry to all of you for taking so long on a Mogana post, i have no idea what to start out with him yet.

Also, i might make a Major Sith/Separatist Admiral/General to help even the odds since the Republic has a lot more Major Players than them.

Btw, Solar, the Padawan may have a crush on your character, idk yet XD.

Oh another Naka situation...bring it on man.

I said Crush, not obsession XD.

But that's where they all start don't they.

I wonder what she is gonna look like.

Oh Pasta, I think you should add a Smuggler as well as the Gray Jedi and Bounty Hunter. It's only fitting.

Tough choice between 2 and 3 for me..but if it comes down to it I would like to see a Mirialan

Yea, was planning to, but can't think of anything that'll set them apart from bounty hunters other than what they do.

...I'm glad that he is not a pure Jedi now and is not bound by that code.

Well, the Bounty Hunter and Smuggler aren't very different in terms of their jobs, honestly. But how they go about doing those jobs, that's what is different..

I don't know, perhaps over the weekend a few of us can get together and brainstorm it.

...I'm glad that he is not a pure Jedi now and is not bound by that code.
You Pervy person you...
Well, the Bounty Hunter and Smuggler aren't very different in terms of their jobs, honestly. But how they go about doing those jobs, that's what is different..

I don't know, perhaps over the weekend a few of us can get together and brainstorm it.
Well, currently, i'm sitting in skype all by my lonesome wondering what i did to get stuck with all you weirdos TT_TT

I would get on but i'm gonna have to go to my sister's graduation in 2 hours so yeah enjoying myself now while I can.