Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Well, the problem would be that none of you would know what you gain being on specific planets and how much each side is producing in Military Units. And i'd say 1-2 hours to finish all the edits. And then a little longer to create the Status' of each Faction.

Oh well I have no problem at all waiting that long then so i'm good either way.

Oh well I have no problem at all waiting that long then so i'm good either way.
1237811519_chuck-norris-approves.gif

time to shoot some clankers

My character finds that term offensive. Lol

Also, I personally find planetary benefits unnecessary.

My character finds that term offensive. Lol

Also, I personally find planetary benefits unnecessary.
Why do you say?

You're already giving us a lot of character benefits, and I feel like adding a mechanic or system for everything takes away from the overall writing and flavor of the story.

Don't get me wrong, I would strongly prefer people always play their characters and don't give then all kinds of crap beyond reason, and systems help against that. However, when it comes to the point that everything is governed by a system or mechanic, it clogs down the story.

Just my personal opinions.

Reactions: OrionsHammer
You're already giving us a lot of character benefits, and I feel like adding a mechanic or system for everything takes away from the overall writing and flavor of the story.

Don't get me wrong, I would strongly prefer people always play their characters and don't give then all kinds of crap beyond reason, and systems help against that. However, when it comes to the point that everything is governed by a system or mechanic, it clogs down the story.

Just my personal opinions.
Hmmm, you're right, and i'd be GMing/GM Posting the results and such as well... This seems very appealing to me...

Is that what we're doing? We doing this? We making this happen?

Yea, me and a few other people in my skype call agree with him as well, looks like that's what we're doing. The IC Post OP will only contain the Map, of which i'll update appropriately over time.

Keep in mind, the Stat Gain system is still in play, so when i do a GM post on any stat's you increase in you have to update your sheet.

I'm also going to still be doing the Percentage Power System as well, in which i give a Total Target Percentage you have to reach to learn a power, and each time you train in it you gain a Percentage towards that goal, and when you reach the Total Target Percentage than congrats, you now know that power.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Well then seems like we're finally getting started..can't wait to see how the sith life goes.

*cough* exams *cough*

I'm sorry I just have the worse coughing fit right now *cough* hollow-town *cough* see there it goes again.

...You post.