Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

Why? It'd only be a subsection.

Yea just googled Mos Eisely, nvm XD.

Also, should i add a currency system? Might complicate things if i do.

...i thought that credits was a universal type thing.

We aren't representing the entirety of each side as there are other unnamed generals and whatnot. Unless you expect us to ration and buy ships as a government, I don't think there is much point in it.
I think you should just wing it aside from the matter of declaring other types of currency. In other words, the stuff more common in the outer rim that isn't credits.

Alright, i wont add it then, gonna change a few benefits then. And when i said Currency i meant a system for Credits, but Nevvy is correct. I was mostly considering it because of Bounty Hunter stuffs, but now that i think about it it doesnt matter, since they'd still get their Credits when they complete their mission and this allows us to offer any amount for them.

Alright, here's the map, anymore planets?

T1mNDLP.jpg

Well, i still gotta edit a few benefits and then put the Status' of each Faction (Like their Droid/Clone Production and such). Than i'll post it, though i'm wondering if i should not allow the ability for custom research...

So i need to move it closer?

Alright, so i'm gonna let you guys decide, should i include the Benefits or not, and should just upload the Map and have that be the IC Thread OP, instead of uploading stats and such. It should be obvious what types of bonuses you gain when training on which planets if you Wiki them. I have to redo quiet a few of the Benefits because most of them don't make sense and would cause problems, the result of me making them without sleep for 3 days...

Alright, so i'm gonna let you guys decide, should i include the Benefits or not, and should just upload the Map and have that be the IC Thread OP, instead of uploading stats and such. It should be obvious what types of bonuses you gain when training on which planets if you Wiki them. I have to redo quiet a few of the Benefits because most of them don't make sense and would cause problems, the result of me making them without sleep for 3 days...
Could start with what you have and gradually add benefits as we travel to the planets.

So anyone have a favorite clone? Mine personally is fives.

Could start with what you have and gradually add benefits as we travel to the planets.
Well, i have all the benefits done, just gotta edit a group of them.

Well, than i'd have to do the Statuses while you guys RP, which cause a few problems as well, so you guys would have to RP at a slow speed while i do it all.

Tough call but the question is how long would it take you and what would be the problem if we just went ahead with it right now?