Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

So, any other personal manipulation powers you can think of? Cause I wanna do that.

Yea, waiting for people to post any planets i missed and such. Right now i'm doing the Stats and stuff like i did in the Naruto IC

Oh okay cool but I think you might have gotten all the main planets or at the least the most famous out of all of them since who cares about those other small planets anyway.

For now, i'm heading to sleep, i'm tired from working on this for 3-4 days straight with small breaks XD.

Enjoy your rest man you deserve it soldier.

Except for the fact that my little sith has no idea on what that is.

I look forward to this greatly.

Better watch out Zeltronian, Kha'Zari will pretty much sense you are Sith if you're close enough around him.

You guys are so hyped for this XD, sorry its taking so long to finish, and im sorry to those whom im holding up in other RPs as well.

Reactions: OrionsHammer
Can you give a location based on the map i made, so, like, to the bottom left of Kashyyyk and only a little bit away from Kashyyyk

Interdasting. I like this alot. Never been in an RP with so many characters, though. I'll have a sheet within 24 hours.

You can put it near Kashyyk for now, won't be able to check until I'm home.

Yea, wont be able to add the edit till i get home too.

• Name: Reaver

the final days of the first Clone wars.

Appearance:
    http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121006052213/starwars/images/f/f7/BXcommando2-HC.png

Race: Sentient BX-series Commando droid

Place of Residence: He lives on his ship.

Personality: Quiet, bold, defiant. In spite of how quite he is doesn't pass up the occasional one liner or burn. He is mostly work oriented, and doesn't like wasting time in favor of games, usually. He puts on a "tough droid" act but deep down he's just a big ole softy.

History: Reaver is a relic from the Old CIS. Then, he was BX-2375. The frigate he served on in the first Clone War had crash landed on the Outer-rim planet of Tattooine. They did not receive the shutdown order that ended the Clone Wars. The surviving crew were stranded in a barren desert environment with little to no inhabitants, and no idea how to get out. The droids, under the command of their captain, convoyed their way out of the desert. Unfortunately, the elements and sandy climate took their toll. Eventually their tanks and transports ran out of fuel and they were forced to walk. Most of the B1s, were lost to the sand and many B2s were taken down by Tusken Raiders. The captain succumbed to dehydration.

Reaver, and a squad of 3 barely functioning Droidekas, were the only ones to make it out of the desert. They were picked up by Jawas and the Droidekas were sold for scrap. They made of use of Reaver by forcing him to work as a heavy lifter. His power cells were too old and the jawas kept them depleted to make escaping impossible. Eventually, the jawas scammed the wrong customer, and they were slaughtered by gangsters. They left the sand crawler to rot outside of Mos Eisley. Reaver took the opportunity to repair his power cell and escape.

When he learned of the end of the Clone Wars, and that his comrades had all shutdown, he was beside himself. He wandered Mos Eisley aimlessly. He felt he had no purpose, beyond serving the Confederacy. He started working odd jobs to take care of himself. Soon he started taking on light bounty hunting jobs. Being a Commando droid made him an excellent hitman. His work didn't go unnoticed and he came under the employment of Jabba The Hutt. For years, he performed contract killings and raids for the gang. He did what he was told and didn't ask questions. But he had grown a taste for adventure.

When Jabba was killed there was a lot of fighting to see who would usurp control. Reaver seized the opportunity, and with the help of four bounty hunters, he robbed the Hutts of millions of credits. The five split the prize and parted ways. Reaver used his cut to procure an old republic stealth ship. He had it fixed up and now he cruises the galaxy.

Renown: He is well known in several outer-rim systems and he has his foot in the door of the inner-core. He's made enough noise noise to get himself onto the Republics watch list.

----Stats----
    (All Bounty Hunters start with 15 Points to Distribute)
    Strength: 5
    Speed: 10
    Agility: 10
    Intelligence: 7
    Knowledge: 5
    Finesse: 6
    Stamina: 5
    Weapon Skill: 7
    Vehicle Skill: 5
    Spaceship Skill: 5

----Combat Info----
    Weapons: Beskar metal sword, three Thermal grenades, and his trademark dual E-5 blasters.

Skills: As a commando droid, Reaver is very flexible and fast, with programming that allows him to be quite intuitive.

Specialty: Stealth, Tactics, weapons, marksman, CQC.

Equipment: Booster pack that increases his agility and a plasma cutter.

----Personal Spaceship----
    Ship Appearance: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110916022124/starwars/images/a/a6/StealthShip-SWE.jpg
    Ship Name: Cold Heart, but he sometimes refers to it as My Life's Savings.
    Ship Type: Corvette
    Ship Specialty: Stealth
    Ship Weapons: Four forward facing torpedo tubes and four point-defense laser cannons
    Ship Equipment: One cloaking device that makes the ship virtually invisible, and flares to prevent missile lock-on when de-cloaked. Two of the four laser systems are automated.
    Ship Crew: Two Astromechs are used to maintain the ship. They are TR-5 and R-60

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Fuck my life. I should be working on a research paper, not a Star Wars character.

Lol, awesome character, accepted, and thats how things tend to work out on this site XD.

On a side note, i am wondering if i should add Mos Eisley to the map.