Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

Sorry, he cannot know Battlemind right away, that is a hard technique that he must learn ICly.

7,500 Mid-Chlorians.

Since he's a Nautolan he gains +5 in Force Sense, begins with Force Empathy (It doesn't take up one of your Force Powers slots) and gains +2 in Force Light Side.

Also, just to tell you guys, we aren't adding the Tech Tree, but Leaders and anyone they authorize will be able to make their own Custom Research ^^.

Only if you wanna orphan.

Not just teammates orphan...broskis.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
I have a question, can their be more then one military rank in one squad/group?

Alright, so i finished all the benefits, but i know that i'm missing a lot of planets, i don't want to add every planet though, so can you guys please tell me which Major Planets i'm missing and where to put them on the map? But only a few planets, not a lot of them >_>.

@OrionsHammer Also, can you tell me where to put Nautolan on the map??

Z8cVn7R.jpg

I have a question, can their be more then one military rank in one squad/group?
How do you mean? If you mean like can their be more than just Captains in one squad/group than yea, though that's just an example.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Alright, so i finished all the benefits, but i know that i'm missing a lot of planets, i don't want to add every planet though, so can you guys please tell me which Major Planets i'm missing and where to put them on the map? But only a few planets, not a lot of them >_>.

@OrionsHammer Also, can you tell me where to put Nautolan on the map??

Z8cVn7R.jpg

How do you mean? If you mean like can their be more than just Captains in one squad/group than yea, though that's just an example.
Who that map is awesome!!! That is so cool!

Yeah like can their by two captains lets say in one division.

Who that map is awesome!!! That is so cool!

Yeah like can their by two captains lets say in one division.
Yea, but there can only ever be 1 Commander for it.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
No, Zeltros is not on there XD.

Well at least we have Hutta and Nar Shaddaa.