"Star Wars: The Saga Reborn" (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, true. But I think that also showed just how screwed up te Jedi Order and Code was prior to the Empire's downfall. If Anakin was allowed to love Padmé, then the chances of him going to Palpatine for help would be slim. That and waiting 2 freaking seconds for Obi-Wan to teach him stuff rather then be all like "HE'S HOLDING ME BACK! ITS NOT FAIR! HE'S OVERBEARING AND OVERLY CRITICAL!"

Speaking of overly critical, when was Obi-Wan overly critical? When they were chasing Zam and he got pissed at Anakin for driving like a psycho and not thinking? Yikes.

But patience young one, patience. Coming along, the IC thread is. Working out the beginnings of the plot, I am.

I agree. However, if I ever watch episode 1, I have to read Darth Plagueis first. I love Anakin, even in episode 2 (save the... romantics).

Good luck with the IC :)

Too...many...jedi/sith...badguys...

I know, I think I'm gonna do a cut-off. One Sith redemption story is enough for this plot, I think.

The rule of 2 is reeeeeallly being stretched right now

Where are the Slicers? Where are the cyborgs? The rebels? The Scum? There are 3 out of 5 characters that have lightsabers already. 3 out of 5.

I'll post a thing on the original post letting people know we're focusing more on Normals then force wielders right now. We have one NPC and two active players as Jedi/Sith (including myself), so if we need any more (Yoda, Obi-Wan-esk characters) they can be NPC's.

Reactions: Sapphiric
My second character, while she is force-sensitive, she is not trained to use the force and prefers a blaster :)

She's similar to Han Solo in ideology; hookie religions are no match for a blaster at your side. Which is ironic, in a way.

18986-firefly-time-for-some-thrilling-heroics-jayne.gif

Nope, just been a bit busy as of late. The IC will be up tomorrow ^^

*Poking stick raised and humming with power*

No need, my good man. It'll be brief, but just enough to set up the story with Palpatine being all secret and stuff

*me lowers stick but still hums with power*

IC link has been added to the OP.

Sorry if the intro is shite, tried to make it as open ended as possible so everyone else can make their intro's, which I can then use to create problems for them until the main story gets in motion.

To clear up any confusion regarding my post, for the moment, Malady has yet to go under cover and is still openly operating as an agent of the Empire.

Hmmmm..where to fit myself

Status
Not open for further replies.