"Star Wars: The Saga Reborn" (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sora1297

You mean Vader and your character meeting with Sideous?

Also, I know you said TFU and Clone Wars aren't going to be considered canon, but some of the EU will... does that include the Old Era?

That is-- the Knights of the Old Republic series and Darth Plagueis book?

Actually, the clone wars are gonna be canon. It's everything after Episode III that isn't gonna be canon and we'll cherry pick everything else.

325px-Themostbadasspictureonwookieepedia.jpg

Reactions: Sapphiric
Actually, the clone wars are gonna be canon. It's everything after Episode III that isn't gonna be canon and we'll cherry pick everything else.

*ahem*

No, they're not. Certain aspects of TCW will be canon, but Anakin having Ashoka as his apprentice is NOT.

I can't wait to start. This tension is Palpatine (pun, for palpable? No? Okay...)

I was waiting for somebody to make a joke with that. All we need to do now is have an extremely happy planet full of anthromorpical animals and a planet of weird costumed guys fighting each other.

Kidding, those kind of jokes are for my Disney group RP :3

Indeed he is. And so is Darth.

image.jpg

Btw, here's a new design for stormtroopers for Episode 7

1-cpjwld2.jpg
4879226404b91dbec4b6033d7945d7e08b70765fd524f7cda1572e36ec29d3b8_large

Those images didn't have enough lens-flares. I'm not convinced that somebody made these concepts for the work of Jar Jar Abrahms.

xD Oh, no. These are based on the leaked photos.

axsm0yrxsz7zsrklubuh.jpg
wnzxys5t0ixmmjr7yyoi.jpg

I find this lack of lens-flares DISTURBING. If I've learned anything from Mr. Jar Jar Abrahms, its that lens-flares are EVERYWHERE.

I can't wait for episode 7 <3

Course, one of my first crushes was Hayden Christianson, so... I really don't mind how the content is, as long as its labeled Star Wars. Does that make me a bad person?

Not at all. Despite fans and other people hating the hell out of episode 1 and the prequels, I think they're awesome. Granted, I can see the faults, but going so far as to say "George Lucas ruined Star Wars" without trying to make a joke, is really stupid in my opinion.

Need I remind you that a worse creation has "ruined" Star Wars I the past (coughcoughHolidaySpecialcoughcough)

The prequels may have nice special effects but the writing and dialog was aweful

Mostly though, the Diologue was okay for a film. Some stuff didn't work (politics stuff and a bunch of Anakin's motivations/speeches), some stuff worked (Yoda's advice, Obi-Wan's final speech in EP3 to Anakin), and some stuff REALLY DIDNT FUCKING WORK (every line of forced romantic interaction between Anakin and Padmé, nearly all of Anakin's freak-outs.)

But most of all, the worst Diologue ever in these movies can be summarized in 4 words:

"Are you an Angel?"

As Palpatine once said in the Robot Chicken parody:

"Darth Vader, everyone..."

Yoda's advices were also flawed. "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering" That is extremely flawed sadly.
And don't forget the "sand" dialog as well.

Anyways, when can we get on with the star warses? I need mah fix

Yeah, true. But I think that also showed just how screwed up te Jedi Order and Code was prior to the Empire's downfall. If Anakin was allowed to love Padmé, then the chances of him going to Palpatine for help would be slim. That and waiting 2 freaking seconds for Obi-Wan to teach him stuff rather then be all like "HE'S HOLDING ME BACK! ITS NOT FAIR! HE'S OVERBEARING AND OVERLY CRITICAL!"

Speaking of overly critical, when was Obi-Wan overly critical? When they were chasing Zam and he got pissed at Anakin for driving like a psycho and not thinking? Yikes.

But patience young one, patience. Coming along, the IC thread is. Working out the beginnings of the plot, I am.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.