"Star Wars: The Saga Reborn" (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WitchChild

*I believe* when his entire body had been charred and destroyed, the (basically) full-body prosthetic, along with the life support system is what made the suited Vader so much slower then Vader had been before his battle with Obi-wan.

This is more advanced technology, and only for his limbs. No life-support system or vital organ injury.

As for 'create life' I suppose that could be listed under neutral powers...

@Sora1297

SoOoOo... I added the ENTIRE biography of Vader/ Anakin from Wookiepedia and formatted the ENTIRE thing only for it all to mess up... so I only added the stuff that isn't common knowledge and the altered ending. Which also explains why he still has his Jedi Lightsaber!

Got it. Thanks! The sheet looks good to me then!

Yay! Can we start now!? I need to play as him. I know we can't but... I... want to.

Patience, you must have.

One man, I only man. To create a post of introduction, a long(ish) time it will take. Plot structure and where to begin, I must think of.

Okay enough with the Yoda, but I'll try my best to get it started this weekend. Promise :3

Name: Nestina Katalana (Current alias) Malady (Code name)

Species: Human

imperial_agent_by_mandogirl22-d6prwgw.png

Malady is of slim build and above average height. She has reddish brown hair and brown eyes. When she isn’t on a mission, she typically wears a custom tailored imperial uniform. When she is on a mission, she wears whatever her cover calls for.
Homeworld: Coruscant

Profession: Imperial Intelligence, Infiltration branch. Currently undercover as an analyst/operative of the Rebel Alliance

Skills and Abilities:

During her time in the Imperial Military Academy, Malady was noted for her skills in Marksmanship and Knife Fighting. After her acceptance into Imperial Intelligence, she was trained in Slicing. After her transfer into the Infiltration branch, she learned the art of Infiltration, and her brain was chemically altered to have Increased Learning Potential.

Force Abilities: None

Gear:

Targeting visor​

Rifle (named Sacha)​

Vibroblades​

Possessions:

1000px-Jade_Shadow.jpg

saber_type_4_0000.jpg

Personality:

“I killed it! I don’t know what it is, but it’s dead!”

Nestina is friendly, cheerful, and chocolate obsessed. She’ll try anything once, twice if its dangerous. She doesn’t care about the rebel cause as much as simply gaining revenge against the Empire, sometimes placing killing imperials over mission completion. Despite that, she is a competent operative and an overall likable person.

“My dear, to say that I betrayed you would imply that I was on your side in the first place.”

The agent known only as ‘Malady’ has a great many personalities, one for each of her covers, but at the core, she is a ruthless, arrogant, and sadistic agent of the Empire. She not only does what it takes to get the job done, she often kills a few more innocents than necessary for her own amusement.

Her handlers have identified her as exhibiting sociopathic behavior, however as it does not affect her performance, she has been allowed to continue her service.

Bio:

[DATABASE:: DOSSIERS, IMPERIAL INTELLIGENCE]

[SEARCH TERMS:: “MALADY”]

[SEARCHING…]

[1 FILE FOUND]

[ACCESS? Y/N]

[Y]

[ERROR:: ACCESS DENIED]

[RETURNING TO DATABASE SELECTION...]

((If GM would like me to actually add a bio, I'm fine with that))

Nestina was born on Naboo, the daughter of modestly successful merchants, the youngest of five childern. As a child, she heard stories of the legendary jedi, Anakin Skywalker and his heroic deeds in the clone wars, and wished that one day, she could become like him.

The creation of the Galactic Empire passed with little fanfare for Nestina as her parents avoided galactic conflicts. However, as the years passed and the taxes grew, it became harder and harder for her parents to feed all the mouths in the family until one day, they couldn’t.

Desperate, her parents contacted the Rebel Alliance, offering a safe house along with what little information they could in return for supplies to keep their family alive. However, the message was intercepted, and storm troopers were soon at their door.

In the ensuing carnage, Nestina was able to escape, more or less unharmed. From there, she eventually found the Rebels and signed up, eager to take revenge against the Empire.

Utini!

@Sora1297 Hnnnggg... Fine. I put my faith in you.

Do NOT fail me.

Also, would we be starting anywhere particularly? Like straight up, Katarn stealing the plans?

Kyle won't take them just yet: because they aren't in the location. We'll save that as the theme for Episode 2, episode 1 is something special.

XD don't worry! Kyle stealing the plans is only for the Death Star plot.

This plot involves Force Energies being absorbed from planets via an ancient Sith relic, which the Emperor is using to power an experimental device that will give dark side Force energy a raw physical form. What it is just yet, I'm not sure, but I'm thinking of it. Any ideas @WitchChild?

So, it's kind of like a prologue to the original that leads to Katarn stealing the Death Star plans?

Interesting... that gives me an idea for my original character.

Anything I need to change on my CS? 'Utini' is a legit quote right?

As much as "Beep Bwoop WHEEEEEERRRR" (R2D2 noises) are :3

Meaning, yes.

Aaaaaaaaaaaactually. Create Life IS darkside power.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Midi-chlorian_manipulation

Look there. The Alignment of this power is The Dark Side of the Force. And the prosthetic only increased the strength and not the speed. The life support system was also a hassle but the prosthesis were a BITCH to get used to for Vader and he lost his usual speed, remember the first lightsaber battle with Obi-Wan? But I ask you this then: Why must you also have superhuman reflexes AS WELL super human strength in that regard? Give a character SOME limitations instead of being an uber gary stue.

And as for ideas: There is always a search for a McGuffin. Like a Holocron with the Force technique or some plans to some Ratakan super weapon like the Star Forge.

And god damn. I am the ONLY character who doesn't have a lightsaber.

@WitchChild Ohh~ Thank you for finding that out :) I'm confident in my knowledge on the subject, so I admit my defeat and hard-headedness.

I think you misunderstood my Vader's power though; when in his armor, he is *not* fast. He exactly the same as the one we all know and love/loath, just able to take it all off.

It's only when he's out of the armor that he's given any more speed, and then, he doesn't have nearly as much power. I try to make him as evened out as possible!

Without the armor his style is meant for crowd control; speed and sense that needs to be alert in multiple directions.

His armor is an extension of his prosthetic-- it makes speed impossible but it comes at the cost of his senses and speed.

He has both, but can only use one at a time, and he can't put on/ take off the armor easily, so it shouldn't be an issue. If you're convinced it is though, I am willing to change it.

Like we really need a "Hold on a second. Let me strip" scene from Darth Vader.

Anywho, I won't be having a lightsaber either. Unfortunately, this means I have to research.

Name:
Veyit

Female

Species:
Miraluka

Description/Appearance:

Miraluka_KotORCG.jpg

Veyit is a small, slender girl. It's easy for her to go unnoticed, even when right in front of someone. At breath, her hair was a chest-nut brown, but as she aged, it has slowly became an ashy, light brown.
Her lips seems painted in a ruby gloss, but is completely natural.

Her physically blind, force sensitive, eyes are covered by a simple cloth. In a similar fashion, the rest of her body is covered by a simple, white and blue cloak that, more often then not, covers her eyes and hangs down to her ankles. The suit underneath it is not quite so simple; its an elaborate tonic that shares the shade of the blue on her cloak. It holds her high and loose around her neck. It's sleeveless, and it's long fabric hangs down, right before her knees. Around her waist, lies a utility belt that holds a small variety of things and causes the tunic to splay out.

Homeworld:

Alderaan
(lol)

Profession:

As far as a 'profession' goes, Veyit is young and has yet to discover any true profession. The girl has found that her 'unique' form of vision has made her a decent shot with a blaster and has been shown to have a great sense of direction, making her a worthy navigator, at least, for a fifteen year old.

Skills and Abilities:
  • Navigation​
  • Vision (Sight, solely through the force)​
Force Abilities:

Force-Sensitive, but undiscovered and untrained.

Gear:

• Utility-Belt
    th
  • Hand-Blaster
    th
Possessions:
  • No possessions
Personality:

A neutral standing in the Force, Veyit is an unknown element. The young girl is free and undisciplined, with that said, she has a damaged sense of justice. The Miraluka wants to be right, and just in all her reasoning, however as stated, she is young. She is quick to anger and finds a euphoria in the same feeling

A bit of an actress, Veyit enjoys joining factions of people if only to quench a curiosity, or pass time. This makes knowing who the girl is, and how she actually acts a bit of a hardship.

The girl is imperfect- she can be selfish and unsympathetic, but she can also be kind and protecting.

Bio:

Back, far before the days of the master of Darth Plagueis, Plagueis himself and his apprentice, Sideous; back before the laws of the Sith that only allowed for two, a master and an apprentice by the works of Darth Bane, the midi-chlorians for a Miraluka to be created who was sensitive in the force had been manipulated.

Back in the days when the Sith Academy on the moon known as Nar-Shadda had been active, even before the rise, fall, and re-rise of Darth Revan. In fact, it was right before Revan's time. A man, a Zabrak known only as Darth Vigil had put the girl's creation into place. The unknown homeworld of the Miraluka had only just began to be discovered; and the extinct, save one or two, species had interested the Sith Lord beyond explanation. Their deep connection to the force that, he'd began to feel disconnected from to due to the discovery of the species, interested him because of their vision, through the force. Every member of the species had to have high enough Midi-chlorian levels to be able to see in this way and made them great candidate for either a Jedi or Sith.

What made Darth Vigil different from the Sith of the time or the opposing Jedi council was his view of the force. He viewed it as a universal plate that each living organisms stood on. Through life, each life form moved along the plate and choose their position. Just because one had set themselves on the 'dark side' of the plate, meant they were pre-Destined to act in a certain way. He believed with training, a paragon of the Jedi could still bolster their hate and rage to fire electrical energy from their fingers if only to protect their justice and hope. In the same way, a Sith could heal another's wounds if it meant they were stronger in numbers and could force there way through.

Unknowingly, Vigil's great potential in the force had coaxed midi-chlorians to create a life form of his greatest interests. His ideology in the force, and his fascination of the Miraluka species created an algorithm of midi-chlorians that would one day, miraculously, revive an extinct species that would allow a piece complete movement over the plate. This was how the Miraluka, Veyit came to exist, centuries later.

Had it been the will of the force or another result of the algorithm that created her, the Miraluka had been born on the planet of Alderaan- the home world of Bail and Leia Organa and the first base of the Rebel Alliance. Born the child of two humans, most believe- including Veyit- that she is simply a human with a few birth defects.

The girl was born in the farming town of Chianar which served for, what the youth considered, a mundane, and boring life. She'd barely even knew of the reign of the Galactic Empire (or the events that lead to it) outside of the Storm Troopers that occasionally visited, to be paid by the leader of their small community. Veyit always knew when the Storm Troopers were coming. To her, she could see their presence long before they'd arrived. Sometimes, she thought she could see there star ships falling from the atmosphere and towards Aldera. With that said, she never really view the presence they brought as 'bad'. A bit uncomfortable for everyone else, she could tell, but they never bothered her or the nature around her. This changed, however, when he human parents moved to the capital of Aldera.

When the Miraluka was seven years of age, was when they moved. Her parents had been fed-up with the rather vigorous lifestyle of a farmer. It was in part, due to something that happened to Veyit. Her father, despite warnings from her mother, was attempting to teach her how to use a power-shovel. He let her take it after a moment of assistance an it immediately went out of her control. In the end, Veyit was left with a severe burn on her right arm, partnered with many cuts. Her mother then became adamant of them leaving the farming life

It was in part because of her physical, assumed complete, blindness that her father eventually agreed that they move to Aldera. Although the populated city could prove more dangerous, in a different way, it was also more safe. In a different way. Veyit was to stay home, while both parents worked to keep them there. The force looked much different to the young girl here. She perceived the force through color; Storm Troopers were a grey-ish red. Most people were a faint grey, and she what kind of person they were depending on their color being a light red, or a light blue. She could also see family ties; her father and more's waves moved in a certain pattern that was the same as here, though, different.

One day, Bail Organa- the Prime Minister of Alderaan- was to meet the Emperor, who her father referred to as "Palpatine", to re-instate that Alderaan was under Imperial protection, despite that it was suspected that Organa's daughter, Leia was a member of the Rebel uprising. Most knew that Organa was not fond of the Empire, or personally, Palpatine, but his people were his priority and he would endure the man, if it meant their 'protection'.

Veyit would never forget the colors she saw that day.

Her father took her to the public meeting where Palpatine and his personal guard, known as Vader were to meet Organa and shake hands. The event went on without a hitch, thankfully but the old man was evil. The large man with the old one was just as evil. They both radiated that red aura in a way she'd never seen before. There was no sign of grey in them. The old one had the unique waves of a man who had no children, but something was altered about it. Vader had the waves of a father, and those thoughts horrified her. The thought of someone that evil, having children... scared her.

As the girl grew up, she began to understand that the old-man was, essentially the ruler of the galaxy. With that much evil... the Miraluka felt a fear in the base of her heart from that day on and became more and more inclined to support the Rebel Alliance.

When the girl turned fifteen she left her home in a blast of adolescence and passion. She'd spoken to her mother and father about joining the Alliance, and they denied her the though. They said if she wanted to use a blaster, she could join the Imperial Academy. Most did not consider her blind. Usually she pointed things out before anyone else. It was bizarre, but never questioned. Eventually, she left without permission. The sole Miraluka found her way to the Aldera Space Station and was able to find anyone who seemed to be the start opposite of the old man. She'd found a small group, moving towards a private hanger bay that all shared a greyish blue aura. None were as strong as the old-man and Vader's red, but they were strong blues then most. She followed them, and stowed away with, luckily for her, was in fact members of the Alliance.

Of course, she wasn't invited in. Especially given her age. However, after her ceaseless arguments and persistent followings she was given a chance. They then found out she was force sensitive, and they finally accepted her in.

"You came in that? You're braver then i thought."

---
@Nevvy

Pretty much. He has to prepare accordingly. Remember the sphere that he was in where his helmet was removed? I'm going to use that for him to put on and remove his armor.

Btw, those who want to be part of the Storm Dancer's crew prior to the RP, lemme know

Accepted!

And sweet. I'm gonna be out of the house today, but I'll do my best to get an IC up tomorrow/later this week!

@Sapphiric, you and your apprentice may want to get ready to contact your Master. Just saying ;3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.