Star Wars: The Revanites (Alternate Story) (OOC)

Hmm, I was thinking maybe they would have passed by briefly because I had the concept of him meeting Revan later on

I'll have an answer up when I finish thinking of it xD

hehehe... all right then, sounds good. Think it through and don't worry... I am sure I will make it work... After all, this is an Alternative Story line roughly based on the games, book and just in complete general of Revan's and the Galaxy's story.

So, question: what was the main goal/purpose for this? Is Revan an actual character you're playing, are you playing Bastilla, what's the deal?

Basically... I want to experience a story plot that is run by a group roleplay on the situation. Mostly its to roleplay an altered version of Revan's life and to have fun. Yes I control Revan but if another player wanted, I could permit them to play Bastila or another canon character. But they'd get a seriously high expectation in running her... I have been thinking too about the Revan love interest deal... I didn't mind Revan X Bastila (in fact I support it)... but... I've thought about more opportunity style love interests and such you know? I don't know if I explained that well.

Yeah I get it. I'll have the info up hopefully for the weekend!

Sounds great! Welcome aboard the "Ebon Hawk" (so to speak) Sora... XD

You know, maybe we could work on this a bit. Perhaps its too vague, which is the reason why people aren't being pulled into it.

Well, it seems like the general concept for this is basically rewriting KOTOR without really explaining too much. Don't get me wrong, KOTOR is amazing and I love it (got it on iPad after I found it was on same today, actually), but maybe we need a more solid foundation. Not that free roam/open ended RP's aren't great, but there should be an element of plot surrounding it.

For example: an RP following the stories of multiple people in the Star Wars universe who join up for a greater purpose would be an example of what I would call an "Open-Ended Plot RP", meaning the core idea is there, but we make up the plot as we go along.

The basis for this RP just seems like we're doing a reboot of KOTOR without any real sort of solid structure.

If you'd like, we can collaborate on either this story or the story for a new RP and launch it with me as your CO-GM.

Okay... I was trying my damnedest to try and find a way to set up the post to invite players but I didn't want to expose too much depth that could bring in spoilers... I didn't intend to do a reboot of KOTOR at all... if I wanted a reboot id just "reboot" my xbox and play the game over again. For open world style rpg, that's not what I intended at all... the common goal of it was the Star Forge, darth Malak, and even more after that... you can help because I would like help... give me a little more explaination that regards to what exactly I am missng...

I really hadn't thought through too much I guess... I just thought that to give players an idea of interacting and such in a star wars atmosphere would be interesting... not to mention that I've been wanting more out of Revan from the git go...

Well tell me exactly what you wanted to accomplish with this. I'm aware you want to do an alternate version of Revan's adventures, but what else?

Nothing Sora... I didn't think it would work anyway... what I am going to do is probably do a group roleplay that I can get more of a rise out of...

No, don't talk like that! The ideas are here, we just need a solid foundation! Sorry if I made you feel bad, just trying to help out, mate.

This can totally work. And better yet, it'll be done for May 4th!

Sora... I'm not down about that... I have other roleplays that actually have foundation... I just thought id do one for Revan because of a dead on fan of Revan I am... hell, I was going to do a few things, plots and twists and even pit more than just Darth Malak against him... I'm just stuck on it... I don't know what I am missing Sora...

Well, then Revan can be totally involved! The big question is: did you want to play Revan, or have him as a sort of ethereal character that we reference/base the plot around?

My idea was to be the "narrator" I judge and tell the story in multiple points of view and take the role of multiple characters, this did include Revan... but the other players were to be suporting characters as well as also have a say in the story that they are in.