Star Wars Fandom RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, Kandosii found herself strangely amused by the Droid as he awaited his master. She fit the helmet on once her flamethrower and missile launcher and packs checked out. Kandosii allowed a chuckle to escape her chest,

"I must say. You are quite amusing." She complimented the Droid. "But, he's condemned to a fate worse than oblivion. Death is too good a reward." She hummed in thought, the tune more than a little upbeat while she waited for the other man to gather his items. However, a lightsaber caught her attention.

Quickly, she picked it up and held it in the palm of her hands. "No...Lila..." She stared down at the lightsaber then barked for her men to find a captive Jedi. One remarked that a Jedi was on the bridge, awaiting execution.

She didn't even hear the man with the strange sword speak to her. She just tore out of there, like a bat out of hell, scorched lightsaber in hand. Imperial Soldiers were knocked away like ants in her wake. She didn't care if they had families or if she killed them, it didn't matter. "Lila!"

She blasted the doors to the bridge open, which sounded out an alarm. There was her beloved, a Jedi Twi'lek that was held down by two soldiers. The female looked worse for wear, her clothes were scorched and the air smelled of ozone, a byproduct of Sith Lightning. "Lila!" Her rage was red hot and palpable, as those that surrounded her were violently thrown back. Lila didn't turn to face her lover, so, Kandosii went to her.

The burns across her eyes was the first thing she saw. The second things were the stumps on her head. Kandosii held the twi'lek tightly, even as the Lila cried out in pain. Burns covered her body, as did old and newer scars. The Darth's helmet visor shot up at a viciously excited cackle. Kandosii couldn't breathe through her hatred of the man, of the Sith Council that stared down from their holograms. Lila weakly gripped Kandosii's armored shoulder. Kandosii didn't know if she knew it was her, but the female's next words confirmed it.

"I forgive you."

The Darth looked back to the female, almost unbelievably, before she pushed the lightsaber into her hands. Lila held onto it tightly in reflex, "Don't lose your way, Kandosii. Don't let--" Lila's next words were cut off by the force choke being inflicted by the apprentice. Kandosii almost snarled and started for the man, but Lila's paralyzed grip was almost impossible to release without harming her beloved. The beloved she'd left to save. Tears and sobs stuck in her throat as she shot a missile at the Apprentice. The man moved away from the missile, which interrupted his concentration. Kandosii gripped the twi'lek and tried to run, to try and save her, but the Jedi merely smiled.

"I've gotten my wish...I...am happy." The words were poignant and lanced through Kandosii's heart. "I love you."

"I love you too..." She whispered, even as the Council watched in interest. She kissed her gently, before she exhaled one last time. Kandosii set her on the bridge floor gently, her hands shook...trembled really. Her breath came out short and shallow as her grief was replaced with a thirst for revenge. A thirst to rip apart those that hunted and tortured her lover to death. A thirst to atone for her abandoning her for some foolish and naive belief that they'd chase her and leave the Jedi alone. A self hatred that ran so deeply, that she could only hate her own lover for forgiving her so easily.

Without warning, her lightsabers flew into her personal space, and activated with the Force. "You're all...dead." her voice was barely a whisper, but the force seemed to cry out with the amount of killing intent that exuded from her being.

Excited to show off to his master, the apprentice met her in the middle of the bridge. Kandosii removed her helmet, which allowed all to view her blood red irises that held an exploding of yellow around the pupil.

"I told you that I'd get you back, Wench!"

At first1521 was able to keep up with kandosii but she was gone as if she teleported right be for the first group of imperial officers and troopers, he watched as they were flung to either side of the hall with enough force to break every bone in their bodies killing them instantly, he followed the trail of bodies to the bridge and saw kandosii practically rip her helmet off with her light sabers floating and active near her, upon spying the dead twilek he understood why she wanted to protect the other one in the brig. The apprentice's words declared a hollow victory and 231521 new the apprentice had no more time in this galaxy, as the seconds ticked by the room came more and more into focus and he realized he was outnumbered, stepping back out the door he awaited the man with the sword and funny droid.

One thing was certain. The one bearing the metal armour was swift, both in terms of action and in rage. In moments she came to recognize the legends of the Jedi Night. According to legend the Jedi came out of the darkness and lamented the plight of the Twi'lekki. They made grandoise promises of aiding them, of rescuing them from the oppression of the slavers and drug lords that forced them at blaster point to grow Ryll and other spices in the warms damp caves beneath the light side of their world. They had promised and done nothing time and again.

Unfortunately, she couldn't follow the words of the metal man. He spoke far too quickly for her limited understanding of the Gal'tic tongue though she registered enough to know he was somehow being scathing. These men made of metal. She disliked them. Unlike humans and Twi'lek one couldn't read their body language quite so easily.

Then the metal bound woman stalked off, screaming out a single word that made little sense to the green skinned Twi'lek. Arla followed, pulling a blaster from one of the fallen troopers. She'd witnessed their power and while not very quiet, knew them to be quite effective. She followed as the woman stalked willfully down the corridors, consumed by her own wrath and Arla couldn't help but think they were somehow headed the wrong way. The place with the many sky boats was in a different direction she was sure. When one wandered the endless tunnels of her world one developed a knack for direction.

"Boat tunnel right?" she asked of the others and pointed down one of the corridors she simply saw as brilliantly lit tunnels.

She was, of course, promptly ignored so she continued following. Others knew this metal world much better than she. Unlike the metal bound woman she slipped along, virtually silent as her bare feet moved across the steel plate of the floor, keeping her back to the wall. She had to move quickly to keep up and then they were in a strange room of lights and strange glowing beings standing up daises. The entire room had the feel of some sort of temple. The roundness of it, the lights. Then there was what looked to be a sacrificial offering going on in the center of the room. That explained why she was still alive. Apparently they planned to sacrifice her to appease the gods and obtain their favour in whatever wars they fought here amongst the heavens.

Taking cover behind the tribal traitor, the man who had brought them to the prison and then turned on his metal brothers Arla raised her blaster carbine and then looked towards him for instruction. Her lekku were squeezed in around her neck and shoulders, clearly tense for again, unable to see his face, she couldn't determine what he was thinking.

After at least 20 minutes of searching Brylan found his way towards the docking bay and began to search around for his ship which didn't take long since it stood out pretty well. He boarded the ship and almost immediately had to duck back after a blaster bolt was shot missing him only by a bare margin and turned around and had to calm down his attacker since she looked ready to fire off another round. "Easy there Grek its me Brylan," he told her ducking once more as she let off another blast, "What the hell G!"

"Oh shut up like I should be kind to you for leaving me on this damn ship with imps crawling everywhere," Grek replied rather upset at being left behind to hide in a pretty tight spot and even though she was flexible it didn't make cramp spaces any better. "Now we are getting out of here since we still need to get paid from our client," she said trying to walk off towards the main bridge, but Brylan held her back which made her turn around quickly, "What do you want now?"

"Look we can't leave yet we still have others coming along to hitch a ride on our ship," Brylan told her and before she could protest he stopped her by adding on, "Look I just promised a ride to a sith so that's one promise i'm not we're gonna live to regret." After she stayed silent for a few minutes Grek simply turned her back around and flashed her 10 fingers twice before walking off, "Okay 20 minutes lets hope their ready to go by then."

The protocol droid was delighted that others found his unique behavior amusing. Most sith throughout the droid's travels, were rather short tempered and unimaginative. This didn't seem to be the case with this one though. "Ah, well, I shall leave the maiming and torturing to the professionals, then." He said to Kandosii. He figured there was no point in trying to reprehend her for her intentions. Lest he be met with the fury of sith scorned. With things moving along rather quickly, Z-3 was glad to have found some common ground among at least one of his new found companions. "Ah, the sarlacc. A most mysterious creature. But if I had to say, he had the look of a sarlacc's rear and an attitude more foul than the stench of a swamp wampa." The droid said in response to the tusken. Truly, being blessed with olfactory senors, was not always a blessing.

Just as Z-3 was making new friends, Yun master had returned with his belongings and it appeared that everyone was gathered. Now that everyone seemed to be accounted for, they were ready to depart from enemy territory. Or at least, that was what the mercenary had thought was going to happen. Right after he asked the sith if she'd need assistance, she seemed to have been distracted by something. In an instant, her composed, controlled wrath, let loose, as she seemed to have found someone she knew. While he couldn't tell the whole story from just their short interaction, it was apparent that this twi'lek woman had been endangered by the life the sith woman had left behind. It was cruel, how Sith lords were willing to resort to such underhanded measures. Was there no honor? As Yun raised this question, the heartwarming reunion between the lovers was forcibly interrupted. The fool apprentice earlier, who knew not his place, nor of the difference there was between he and his adversary. The blasted fool deserved death. But the rest, they did not need to be pointlessly slaughtered.

The mercenary looked around to see that the apprentice had not come alone. There were soldiers with him, ready for battle. It seemed as though they were outnumbered. However, the ones he was concerned for, was not himself or the group with him. But for the Imperials themselves. The apprentice had thrown Kandosii into a vicious fury. With Ali'yha gripped tightly, the former Je'daii could faintly feel the echoes of her rage within the force. Looking toward his twi'lek and imperial companion, the mercenary felt that it would be best to get everyone to Brylan's ship. "Excuse me, but can you lead everyone to the hangar? As long as you take Z-3, I'll be able to find the hangar." Ohn asked the Imperial for his aid, before unsheathing his weapon and attacking the soldiers that surrounded them. They fired at him with blasters, but with skill and finesse, the mercenary deflected or avoided each bolt aimed at him. As he closed the distance, he closed the fingers of his free hand and stiffened his palm, applying swift, concise force toward the base of the soldiers chin, causing his brain to rattle around in his skull a moment, before he fell unconscious. "I'd like to try and minimize casualties. With our benefactor enraged, I fear unnecessary bloodshed will come of it." He said before deflecting a few more blaster bolts with Ali'yha. Besides, Brylan would likely need all the aid he could get in the hangar. The sooner someone arrived to aid him, the better.

Anny had decided to stick with Brylan even though he could kill those who dared to apprehend him, he decided he didn't want to and besides brylan might need some help in the hangar, growing up in a tusken enclave he lived like a savage but that didn't mean he was clueless about technology he preferred his gaffi stick but when push came t shove he'd pick up a blaster. Upon entering the egret he was almost hit by the second bolt from a blaster, which barely missed him because he stumbled walking up the boarding ramp, Grek was a curiousity a female warrior who talked down to he chief and wasn't reprehended in any way was as much a curiosity to see as a bantha in mating season is when you are a youngling, a glance at brylan showed what appeared to him as Brylan shaking his head and what sounded like a near whispered mutter of "women" upon Grek's departure. Wanting to learn more of her he set off in search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kandosii's rage burned hotter than an inferno. The apprentice jumped down from his priveledged seat to meet the Sith as she settled her lightsabers in her hands. The apprentice activated his own lightsaber andwaited expectantly for her attack. He was caught off guard at the strange look of her cross guard lightsabers, as she held them with the blade parallel to her arm. Unsure of how to react, her dashed forward to try and take her head clean off. Kandosii set her feet and deflected the oncoming lightsaber with one of her hilts. The other hilt shot forward and struck the unprepared apprentice in the throat. He dropped his lightsaber and clutched his neck as he struggled for breath. Smoothly, she struck his stomach with the pointed hilt and stood over him as he fell to his knees. He gasped painfully, as she'd driven the air right from his diaphram.

Kandosii kicked him in the face with her armored leg, and reveled in the crunch of his facial bones breaking. The man was forced into his back, her foot on his chest. His eyes pleaded with her, so she removed her foot. The apprentice watched as she walked around him. "Get. Up."

The apprentice stood shakily and gripped the lightsaber that she kicked at him. He activated the blade and launched himself at her, eyes wild and blood pouring from his nose. She blocked his lightsaber with her own hilt the flipped her free lightsaber to plunge the blade into his thigh. His scream of pain occompanied the smell of burning flesh, neither of which she paid any heed to. She let the blade remain there, allowing him to suffer as the muscles sizzled and cooked within him. When she did deactivate the blade, he sunk to the ground. He barely made it before she grabbed his hair, her free lightsaber floated behind him. She slowly impaled him through his eye with her lightsaber. A smirk was evident as he begged and screamed. His fingers bled as her tried to scratch at her armored arm to get her to release him. Then he felt the unbearable pain of her other lightsaber impaling through his upper back into his throat. Once she was satisfied, she let him go, and stared into his eyes as he choked on his own blood; she stared unblinking at his twitching, seizing body until he'd taken his last breath.

Still, she was unsatisfied. Her eyes turned toward the master of the young apprentice, whim had yet to turn away.

"These were not my orders, Darth Kandosii. The girl was to be used to keep you in line." Laos seemed to smirk. "Though...I see that your name suits you, even now."

" You are no worthy master if you couldn't control your own apprentice." Kandosii wasn't hearing any of his excuses.

"She was his prisoner--"

"And he was your apprentice. Draw your lightsaber. Unless you'd prefer to die with your hands empty. I have no problem either way."

"Th-This is treason, Kandosii. Think very carefully!" Now he was sweating, even as she drew closer.

"We are Sith." she laughs madly, "Not politicians. I made the mistake of showing mercy once. Never. Again." She vowed as she attacked. Despite his age, the older sith was ready for Kandosii's attacks. While he'd fought in his royal robes of red and black, with a bright red lightsaber, he was spry and almost youthful. They met in a clash of whirling red and purple, trading blows but rarely trading actual hits. Kandosii switched her footing so that her left was a little more forward than her right. Seeing the opportunity, Laos lunged forward with an overheaded slash. Kandosii shifted onto her back foot and leaned back while she slashed with her right hand. The delay in attack allowed her to skim the lightsaber along her armored vanbraces, which left her blade free to cut the man's forward arm. Her follow up was to use her freed left lightsaber to thrust into his exposed side. In his panic, Laos was unable to focus enough to call on the force. Kandosii sliced him in the side, and wrenched her arm outwards. The result was the man's torso falling to the ground, separated from his legs. She stared down at the gasping man as he stared at his legs in shock. She picked up his lightsaber, activated it, then broke the trigger before she plunged it straight into his head. The lightsaber stayed there, since it couldn't deactivate on its own.

The Sith Council watched in silence as the Darksider's eyes closed. Then, one spoke up, "Your power has truly grown, Darth Kandosii. Astonishing as you are a Mandalorian."

"You shouldn't be surprised. You made me this way." She said to the holograms before she used the force to cave in part of the floor. With practiced ease, she tore a massive hole in the floor to expose the drive core and engines.

"We will be in contact." The Council's spokesman told her before they closed their individual channels. Kandosii paid them no heed as she focused on ripping out one of the engines with the Force. She panted with the exertion as she lifted it above the floor, then slammed it into one of the other engines. The collision caused a chain reaction as reactors were overloaded and explosions rocked the floor below. "Get to the hangar!" She called to those that were brave enough to stay to watch her fights. She had a few new scorch marks on her armor, but it wasn't anything she couldn't try to buff out later.

231521 didn't just sit idly by while kandosii and yun had all the fun following yun's lead he switched his blaster to stun and took down a few that would have had a clean shot at either kandosii or yun, as the last soldier dropped he watched as kandosii ripped the engines out and made them collide he knew saving the soldiers from her rage was now a mute point, he picked up the twilek's body and started for the hangar even through the filtration systems in his helmet he smelled the burned flesh from the force lightning, upon seeing arla he motioned with his head for her to follow and continued to the hangar.

Arla shook her head slightly. These people with the glowing swords simply didn't know how to fight. Both sides left themselves completely open, ignoring any pretense of defense, concentrating only on attack. Using such methods meant that life and death was more a matter of luck and speed than skill. She had to admit though, she was impressed by the strange way Kandosii threw her blades around and reclaimed them. Were they on some sort of string? Her own people had such a weapon. They called it the star wheel, a simple ball of stone attached to a line that unrolled and rolled again with but a flick of the wrist.

Then came the screeching. She didn't know what was going on. She covered her ear cones with her hands and fell to her knees. She could feel it in her lekku, in her bones like the beating of her own heart. It was so loud it was almost blinding.

Annyr heard the alrams blaring even faintly through the egret's hull, which distracted him long enough for him to lose direction even though it didn't seem like a very large vessel, his search for grek was disrupted and he couldn't find his way back to the ramp he found himself in the cargo hold more than once as he tried to find his way back, "why is this so hard!!!" he yelled to himself before reverting to tusken cursing himself for losing where he was.

In the midst of the current chaos, something different came into the hanger. The sound of metal, scraping on metal, as a rather heavy ship slammed into the hanger. Knocking over crates, and well anything smaller than it, that got in the way. Even going as far as to hit a tie fighter, and slam into several, rather expensive looking pieces. The ship barely managed to come to a halt, before hitting something of equal, or even bigger size.

A hiss was heard moments later, and a large door on the side of the shuttle opened up. It seemed whoever piloted this ship, had a love for show, or at least one could assume that. If, anyone could hear it, a far off sound of clapping could be heard. Yet something new came over the entire communication system of the ship. Announcing in the loudspeaker system, cutting out anything else. "Bravo, bravo I must say! Quite the show you've put on here today. Now then, time to cut the show. I've had a small robot hack into your computer system, worry not empire, you hired me, and I won't steal too much. I just wanted part of my payment in advance, unlike how you refused. As for payment some may ask. I'd like a...."

The voice fully paused for a moment, and if one listened the sound of clicking, and typing could be heard for a moment. "A Darth Kandosii. A fellow Mandlorian apparently. If you could kindly make your way, to the hanger, disarm yourself, and perhaps even go the extent of putting a pair of cuffs on, it would be appreciated. Thank you, that is all. I'll be waiting. Try not to fight too much. Not the first time I've had to put a sith down. Oh and to my friendly neighborhood Imperials. Thank you for the 250,000 credit transfer. I'm going to go enjoy a drink, and a Twi'lek or two after this mess." With that said, the voice went quiet, and so did everything else on the vessel. Standing on the ramp of the ship, was a man in full Mandalorian armor. True Mandalorian, something that was more of a rarity now, as the culture was slowly dying off.

He carried a single blaster carbine, and on each leg were two pistols. On his head, was a brown hood, which trailed into a cloak, that wrapped around his shoulders. This man, was one of the more feared hunters in the Galaxy. This was Rhogar, Dral, some knew him as the butcher. Others called him dead eye, and some even like to just called him Havoc. As wherever he went, havoc and chaos would always ensue. Yet one thing really stood out, and that was the large, vibro-blade on his back. However that was out of the picture in moments, as he shouldered his carbine.

Rhogar fired off several shots, each hitting mark, with a Storm Troopers chest, and sent him to the ground. The soft thud of an armored trooper hitting the floor. "Hmm, data pad. Put down 5 Imperial Storm troopers on my tally. Funny to think the Empire hires you, and you have to do this, just to get some insurance money." He muttered the last part, as he looked around the hanger. Sighing, he actually had the nerve to sit down, and just take pot shots at whatever trooper came into the hanger, that was Imperial. He was just waiting, for his target to come to him. After all, there wasn't much else of a way out.

Kandosii heard the announcement over the loud speakers. She was loathe to admit that, at the moment, she was not in the mood for another fight. While she had no issues going along with the --apparantly--Mandalorian, he sounded like she was to be a prisoner. And she was not in the mood to become a prisoner again so soon. So, she ignored his request to disarm and made her way to the hangars after she placed her helmet on.

Once she made her way to the hangar, she ordered for her storm troopers to stop wasting time and lives. They evacuated as per her directions as she looked around for the man that challenged her. "Brother. I mourn for my lost love. I ask that you stay your hand so that I may grieve. You name a time and a place, and you will have my attention then."

One of her men gently took the body of Lila from the other man with a silent nod. He then moved to the side of his commander, though it was obvious that he was ready to defend her life. "For now...allow me the courtesy of proper passing rites." Her tone was heavy with grief, for as strong as she was, her rage had left her almost as quickly as it had appeared. She was in no mood for a fight.

Rhogar gave a rather annoyed sigh as he sat there, looking at the woman. Pulling his hood down, he looked at her in curiosity. "Look, I just need you alive at this point. That's all the job description had. I will allow you to mourn. However, don't think I'm just going to let you walk away. Or in this case, fly, I guess. You were trouble enough just getting here, let alone almost breaking my ship, to fly in here." He explained, as he sat there with his rifle still.

Rhogar soon managed to stand up, yet as he did, his carbine was still shouldered with one arm, ready to fire. "Don't make me play stand-off with your men. I'll just win. Trust me, I'm older than most of them, I'm sure of it. Even if I'm not, you don't wish to know, how long I've been doing this. You may make a choice now, take your lost, and bring her aboard my vessel, and you can perform proper rites in my presence. Or we can do this the hard way. I personally don't mind the hard way. I've been needing extra plates anyway." With that said, he stood ready, waiting for an answer.

"Come on, choose wisely. I could drop every one of your men, before a single one could pull the trigger on their blaster. Hate to have to play hardball, with a lovely lady like you."

"Hey if your all gonna make a decision you might wanna make it now since by my ship's reading this place is gonna blow in a few minutes," Brylan says as he opens the cargo bay door on his ship. His eyes first went towards Rhogar of whom he was shocked to see in a place like this since he hadn't heard word of him being in this sector. "Pleasure to see you again Havoc last time we met you were hunting my contact which I still never got paid for thanks to that, but hey things happen right." He walked down the ramp slowly making now odd movement since he didn't want to be blasted by mister trigger happy over there all the while thinking up a plan with every step he took. "Look how about we make a better offer just tell me how much this sith is worth to you and i'll double it for the small price of leaving us be," he purposed hoping to appeal towards Rhogar's love for credits more so than the job at hand, but he was really hoping that Kandosii's bounty wasn't worth that much.

231521 allowed the other trooper to take the twilek's body then rubbed his forearms he was ready to talk with rhogar when brylan stepped out and spoke up, so he just kept his mouth shut he might've just made things worse anyway, glancing between brylan, kandosii, and rhogar while his mind raced trying to formulate a plan he reacted on instinct, he charged rhogar's ship he slowed as the carbine was levelled on him "look this ship is about to blow and i for one want to live, which may not happen if we stay here much longer i have a star destroyer waiting for us if you let me on i can lead us there and i'll let you take it, it's worth more than what the empire is willing to pay you for one former sith, all you need to do is let us go and it shall be yours"

Rhogar just laughed at all the other offers being posed to him right now. "Oh I'm taking the ship, for your life. But it's not worth as much as that Sith. There isn't a man in this room, who could pay for what she's worth to the empire. But get on, you sorry bastard. I guess I could use someone to talk to." He said just a bit more cheerfully this time. Stepping aside so that the man could come aboard. "That goes for the lot of you...I got space for four more. Only got three beds though. First come, first serve. I can't sleep at night, knowing I left a bunch of fairly innocent people to die. As for you, Sith." He said, as he looked out at his bounty. "Two days from now. Nearest planet to here. Cantina in the planets capital. Sorry I can't be more exact. I don't have this system memorized. I'm sure we'll cross paths soon."

With the Imperial's aid, the soldiers that accompanied the apprentice had all been accounted for. Things went by much easier than he anticipated thanks to the aid of their accomplice. However, time was still slipping away and now that Kandosii and disabled the carrier they were on, the group really needed to haul tail to the hangar. Z-3 had went ahead of him, but Yun had stayed behind with the others to make sure they all went together. After all, he couldn't rightly leave behind the woman who'd busted him out of prison in the first place. The Je'daii also made sure to check that Arla had went ahead as well. She had a certain grace in her movements, so he could tell that she could handle herself, but like anyone else, it would only take a moment of negligence to spell danger. Yun followed behind Kandosii, checking for the odd imperial soldier every few moments, before they finally reached the hangar.

When they arrived at the scene, Brylan had already arrived at his ship and was ready to leave. Or at least, he was until they all heard a booming voice over the com system. That voice...it sounded...familiar. "Rhogar? Shit." Yun Ohn was quite familiar with the bounty hunter known as Rhogar. Yes, all too familiar thanks to a certain protocol droid. It all started out with a game of pazaak in Nal Hutta. Ohn won a game and earned the right to an audience with a crime lord, Toba the Hutt. Z-3 acted as translator and tried to communicate with the hutt. Next thing Ohn knew, he was fighting his way out of a cantina, protocol droid in tow. Apparently, Z-3 referred to the Hutt as the "most hideously obese one," rather than "most honorable wise one." It was a metaphorical slip of the tongue, really.....probably. After that, a bounty was posted and Yun was forced to hitchhike his way to Nar Shaddaa to try and hide out. Of course, Rhogar got involved eventually, what with the steep price for pissing off a hutt in the heart of Nal Hutta.

Yun sustained more than a few blaster burns thanks to the bounty hunter, but the bounty was lifted before Rhogar could claim it. If it hadn't been, the Je'daii wasn't sure that he'd have still been alive and free at this moment. The Mandalorian was tenacious, deadly with a blaster carbine and incredibly resourceful. To have made an enemy of him was something regrettable. "Ah, tis the bounty hunter from Nar Shaddaa. Tenacious like an ewok in heat and fiercer than a wookie's objection to combs." Z-3 chimed in as his audio receptors picked up the voice being broadcasted over the intercom. Yun chuckled a little at Z-3's description. It wasn't far off, but that was quite a colorful way to describe someone. Still, Rhogar had honor, that was something that Yun respected. He was a true warrior, though he seemed to understand that credits, not words, moved the minds and hearts of men. Some things, never changed, no matter how much time passed.

The Imperial who aided their escape was trying to make a deal with the bounty hunter, while Kandosii asked for time to grieve. Unsurprisingly, the Mandalorian still wanted Kandosii to turn herself over, though at least he offered the chance to give Kandosii the time to allow her love the proper rites. It wasn't much of a surprise that he didn't accept any offers extended to him. Like he'd mentioned, Kandosii had more worth than the material things that anyone of them could currently offer. But at least he'd given the Sith a moment's respite to grieve for her beloved, before it was time to pay the piper. Rhogar had also extended an invitation to go aboard his ship. The Je'daii meant no disrespect, but he intended to stay and repay his debts one way or another. Besides, he owed a debt to more than just Kandosii. It was to everyone who'd escaped. They were all instrumental in getting this far, so Ohn felt it was worth sticking together for a bit longer. So, in response to the Mandalorian he said, "I didn't think I'd see you ever again, Rhogar. Or at least, I was hoping I'd never have to see you again." It had been about two years, but it didn't seem as though time had changed either very much. It was nothing against the Mandalorian's personality, it was just that things around the bounty hunter, had a tendency to explode. Frequently.

Kandosii listened to the others as they tried to bargain with the Bounty Hunter. She was quite surprised that the Council actually hired a bounty hunter to bring her back...but maybe they knew her well enough to suspect this particular handling to go wrong. If she was in the right mind, she would have been impressed at their foresight.

"Agreed." She said after a time. "I will meet you there, but I will only go quietly if I keep my weapons during transport." That was not negotiable. "We will discuss further terms at the Cantina. For now, your bounty will be meaningless if we both die here." She motioned towards the waiting Star Destroyer.

Another metal person, Arla thought to herself, attempting to follow their speech but again failing. They spoke so fast. One thing was clear, the man was clearly threatening the escapees. She could read it in their body language, the way the man with the sword shifted his stance and the way the skull faced soldier readied himself. He seemed interested in particular with the female metal man, the one with the glowing swords on strings. She caught a few words. One in particular was "binders". She was more than passingly familiar with those.

Nobody was paying her the slightest bit of attention. Why should they? She was nothing but a slave.

Without a moment's hesitation she drew up her blaster carbine, pointed it at the man on the ramp and pulled the trigger. Unfortunately nothing happened. She'd never held one of weapons belonging to the outworlders and had no idea what a safety was. Looking down at the rifle she pondered what was wrong.

Rhogar was already reacting, the second he saw the woman raise the blaster. But when it didn't fire, he just started to laugh. He said nothing, but with a sigh, he set his weapon to Stun, and fired a bolt right in front of the slave. "Don't try that again. I won't kill you, but I'm not opposed to claiming a prize. None the less, my offer still holds. If you wish to board, do so. Just leave your rifle behind. As for you sith, I'm fine with those terms. I'll see you in a few days." With that said, he turned his back, and began to walk up the ramp of his ship. Hopefully this would at the very least, display the slightest sign of trust he was putting in these people he didn't know. He planned to wait two minutes before taking off. To see who, if any would dare to take his offer of a ride, aside from the trooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.