Star Wars Fandom RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krank picks up the communication system, he hands it to Sweil as he walks in.
Sweil seems irritated as he holds it, his foot taps and his hands sweat. He puts the mic up to his mouth and speaks normally. "Thanks but as you can't clearly tell, we have our problems fixed..."

As he says that, a large amount of smoke and ash spew out of one of the thrusters, making a large bang.

Sweil chokes, he waits a moment and responds, "alright, dock is on the right side, airlock two please..." he then hangs up and looks at Klank. "damn...they sound pretty excited to be in our ship.." sarcastic as he paces back and forth, his hand pulls back his cowl and reviles his dark brown greasy hair. "grab your blaster and lets get to dock two.." he checks and confirms his side arm is in it's holster.
Klank nods and pulls itself up, grabbing a battle droid blaster. It follows Sweil closely and locks the cockpit behind him.

"I'm just gonna call you Bob for now. Bob, get your blaster ready. Call me paranoid, but I don't like people that I've never met, asking me to go to very specific locations." Rhogar said calmly, as he got up. He quickly strapped on his plating again, and slipped on his helmet. Seating himself again, he began to pilot his ship to where he was told to go, and once he did. He landed inside the vessel without hesitation. This time going for a much more gentle landing, as his ship had enough strain on it for one day. Standing up from his own seat, he grabbed his carbine, and walked to the exit ramp.

Pushing a few buttons the ramp went down, and with it came a walking Mandalorian. Rhogar carried his carbine with him, it was lowered, so he didn't seem hostile. However he looked more than ready to fight, with the amount of heat he was packing. It would be a rather poor decision to challenge the hunter. "Hey, anyone here? Hello?" He called out, as he stood waiting for someone, or anyone.

Sweil pulled his cowl over his head again, the went towards the docking area. He pulled his sonic pistol out of its sling, turning it on medium.

Krank followed him closely as they reached the airlock. Krank went over to the airlock control panel, pushed a few buttons, and the door opened for the Mandolarian. He then went back to Sweils side, almost like a body guard standing a few inches taller then him.

Sweil frowns when he sees the man, his foot begins to tap again. "you...you can repair thrusters? you look like you're going for war.." he raised an eyebrow for this question. He then turns slowly and nods in a certain direction. "this way then..." he walks off.
Krank waits for the newcomer to follow, he would watch him from behind to ensure no funny business.

'Bob' stood back away from the loading ramp while he took in the other ship it looked grimy compared to the cleanliness of the imp star destroyer he knew, he walked passed rhogar when sweil spoke and led the way "well no wonder you're having trouble these are military grade droids programmed for combat not ship repair" 231521 said as he set to resetting the engine's computer, he then ran a diagnostic "hmm really a coolant leak? No not a leak a bad coolant hose, gonna need a replacement" 231521 muttered to himself

Last edited by a moderator:
(it's late...night man...)

Krank nudged him foreward after the other two, he held his weapon lowered but still pointing.

(Night and they should be near a computer at least for a diagnostic)

Kandosii's twitch reflexes had her moving towards the twi'lek slave girl when the bounty hunter pulled a rifle on her. The Imperial that had accompanied her shifted as well, but backed off when the bolt was blue colored. Kandosii watched the bounty hunter with narrowed eyes, but made her way towards the star destroyer.

Honestly, she wondered if the Mandalorian had ever dealt with Sith, as she highly doubted they would pay for her capture. She figured that he was a mere distraction or maybe the high bounty would have been used to pay for medical bills...or for funeral arrangements.

"You two are free to come with me. There is plenty of space." The Sith offered quietly before she boarded the ship. The more she thought about it though...it didn't make sense for the Council to pay a bounty hunter. Could have been one councilman...maybe not the whole collective?

She put it from her mind though. She needed to return the woman's body to the Jedi for funeral rites. She knew that she wouldn't be welcomed, but it was what she believed Lila would have wanted.

"I can hack an entire star ship in a matter of moments, and set every security system to react against the current occupants. Trust me, a thruster is child's play." Rhogar replied in a joking way, as he lifted his carbine up with one arm, so it was over his shoulder. Reaching up, he pulled off his helmet, "I'm just surprised you didn't try to shoot me on sight. Most people do, if they know my name. Of course some are wise enough to avoid doing that." He explained, with a heavy sigh. Looking around the ship, he did notice an abundance of droids. Something that to him, was enough to make a shiver run up his spine. He always hated droids, they were more traitorous than humans, if the man you fought had a computer on hand, and some knowledge in how to use it.

"Tell me, why so many droids? Don't you think it risky to have so many?" Rhogar asked curious as he looked around the ship while he walked. "Let alone, on a ship with this much age on it. I won't say mine is young, had it before I started hunting, so probably fifteen years on it already. But Lord, this has to be older than mine."

231521 shook his head "you aren't familiar with the republic are you, rhogar? This is a correlian class cruiser, battle and troop transport are hardwired into its circuits same with all these droids why did he stick with this one even though he's a merchant is because it has guns aplenty for defence and if need be offence the droids are primarily for crew and fixing what is broken but can be quickly commissioned for a fighting force if boarded."

Sweil looked at the two, frowning confused. "How did you know I am merchant?" He sighs long and hard. "I prefer machine over skin....I have a backup if they do turn."

231521 just shook his head "you don't have that hardened battle born look hunters and soldiers have, farmers don't use ships, your clothes are fine meaning money so you're no Jedi and your skin has color so you are no sith either." He said casually

Sweil coughs, "just get the dang engine done, I'll pay you when you're done." He taps his foot nervously.

Krank nudges them towards a panel.

Sweil, "yes I know this ship is old...but it's worked just fine..."

"Never once did I say it wasn't worth keeping" 231521 replied as he opened the panel carefully not sure if it'll surge "few blown fuses and burned wiring here as well"

Sweil nods, he steps back a little and pats Kranks shoulders. "well...Krank here will watch over you two..get to work quickly..this thing needs to get to tattoine, asap..." he nods and turns his back to the newcomers, he walks away with a hand still on his holstered pistol.

Krank looks back at him, then back at the men. He stays motionless but creaks as his head turns.

@Killroy
@Bismarck

The mercenary took heed of the warning over the com system in the Egret. Grasping firmly to whatever he could find welded in place, Yun braced himself. As the turbulence from accelerating to such high speeds, rocked the interior of the ship, the mercenary had managed to ride through the turbulence. Z-3 was sent tumbling, complaining something about his motivators hurting in places they shouldn't have. But as they edged away from the shock waves produced by the starship explosion, the Egret stabilized its flight and things returned to normal. Or, at least as normal as things could be. Yun walked over to Z-3 and helped the droid get back to its feet. Now that they'd all escaped there was an awkward silence amidst the group. Especially so, since Kandosii's lover had been slain just moments earlier and the mood had grown somber. Even Z-3, who usually was filled with sarcastic remarks, kept his comments to himself, out of respect for the grieving sith. Instead, he walked over to the cockpit, to acquaint himself with the captain of this vessel and inquire about their destination. Knocking at the entrance of the cockpit, the droid spoke up. "Excellent piloting, if I may say so. Though if I might have a moment of your time, as to inquire where our current destination might be?" Z-3 asked politely.

While the droid was in the cockpit, Yun had joined Annyr in his meditation. He didn't want to bother Kandosii as she was grieving and he didn't want to make Arla uncomfortable by approaching her carelessly. So, he decided the most neutral choice, was to simply meditate. At this point, it did come across his mind, that none of the members involved in this escape, had been properly introduced to one another. Perhaps it wouldn't have been such a bad idea to get the group together once things had calmed down, to assess what each individual planned to do next. After all, they had worked toward a common goal, but what would be next for all of them?

Annyr was deep in meditation but was still aware of what happened around him "you step light but you still make more noise than a womprat during mating season" he said without opening his eyes "I am annyr, human born and tusken raised, I do realize we are trapped in each other's company for awhile so we may as well introduce ourselves at the least"

Arla, seeing as how she was being actively ignored, continued her examination of the blaster carbine she'd appropriated. The jacket Yun had loaned her slipped off her green skinned shoulders as she sat cross legged and held the blaster over her head. Surely there was something to this light caster. Fiddling with the device she gasped as the rifle's power back slid out into her lap. That certainly wasn't it. Reinserting it took three attempts.

Elsewhere in the galaxy....

"You just had to steal the icon didn't you," the female voice said over the ear piece.

"I prefer to think of it as liberating it," the woman riding the swoop bike replied.

Jinking sideways, the glimmering crimson of blaster bolts soared past. She twisted her ankle, spurring the bike forwards, the repulsor engines of the speeder bike whining as Sahren shot down through the street.

"Yes but now you have a half dozen relic hunters on your butt and I don't want you bringing them back to the Heart-fire."

Sahren clung to her swoop, the term used for overpowered speeder bikes used in racing, the curls of her chestnut hued hair billowing behind her. She peered over her shoulder, peering through the faceplate of the mandalorian mask she wore affixed to the circlet on her brow. The visor highlighted the speeder bikes following her, a pair of weequay, a duros, and a human. -quite the pursuit.

"I'll lose them," Sahren promised and turned sharply towards the right down a side street that was little more than an alleyway.

It was an impossible turn. Leaning hard over with all her weight she turned the swoop and then with a twist of the handlebar she revved the repulsors, giving her swoop a powerful lift. For a brief moment the wall of the side street became the road and she shot along the left wall of the side street before her centripetal force abated and she began to fall once more. Throwing her weight to the left she righted her swoop and continued onwards.
The duros' red eyes gleamed and he followed, showing some experience with swoop racing and replicating Sahren's move as did the human but one of the weequay failed and plowed right into the wall exploding into a ball of flame and shrapnel. His fellow weequay barely evaded the flaming wreck.

"One down," Sahren confirmed.

"You are insane, you realize that?"

"Just like hull dancing," Sahren replied, "they can't shoot at you if they're just barely able to avoid crashing."

Coming out of the side street, Sahren turned and headed down another street, dodging and weaving past a pair of speeder cars. Then it got even more interesting as a pair of sirens started up. A quick glance revealed two imperial storm troopers on speeder bikes. They took off, repulsors screaming as they took chase behind Sahren and her three pursuers.

"Congratulations Sahren," Riot said over the comm, "You just made the holonews."

Reactions: Justin/Joker
"Droid, go somewhere else. I don't need some dead, lifeless machine staring at me all day." Rhogar said just a hint of anger in his voice. He obviously had a distaste for droids, unless he was controlling every single aspect of the thing, and he was assured of that. "Go on, scamper, before I disassemble you myself." He almost growled the words, as he slipped his helmet back on. He didn't trust the thing, and would thus work with all of his armor equipped.

With a sigh, Rhogar began to look over the damage. Reaching into a small pack on his back, he drew forth some wires, and other parts. Bumping shoulders with the trooper, he reached in, and started to carefully pull out the fried pieces. Taking his time so as to avoid injury to himself. Before he began to put in the replacements just as carefully. "Tell ya, being a hunter teaches you too much."

The assassin droid kreaks angrily, he turns and marches off. He inspects the other droids.
They were malfunctioning as usual, they all stood in an odd group. Krank didn't like the other droids and went to the cockpit.

Sweil was sitting back in his rotating chair, his feet kicked up on the dash and face covered. His breathing was slow and quiet.

Last edited:
As rhogar replaced parts Bob roan other 'diagnostics' he waited until the assassin droid was gone before he announced his 'diagnostic results' "hah I told you it might be worth it two imp made speeder bikes heavily armored and gunned locked inside a 14 inch thick durasteel travel box" he said whistling "not as much as what the star destroyer is worth but on tatooine they'd fetch a pretty credit"

Status
Not open for further replies.