Star Wars Fandom RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Welp I tried more credits for me I suppose," Brylan thought giving up on going further with his negotiation with Rhogar and simply walked up the ramp into his ship, but stopped before looking at Shiny. "Hey don't get yourself killed out there since I kinda like having at least one part of the law on my side," he yelled over as he turned back around to continue going inside. He walked into the bridge part of the ship and sat down in his chair while kicking his feet up on the dashboard, "How many minutes we still got left G," he asked only getting a hand in his face as a reply from Grek as she was still upset, "5 minutes then welp lets hope they make up their minds soon then."

Annyr watched from a viewport and barely heard anything that was said but he heard enough to know he was after the sith lady and offered a ride to those that chose to go with him he saw the trooper a the end of the boarding ramp to the hunter's ship, annyr had at least found his way to the main room of the ship, finally but couldn't find the female warrior he wanted to learn more about but there was time enough for that later, he hoped

Arla stepped back abruptly at the bright blue stun bolt. It was a shame. She would have been able to shoot him if it hadn't been for the accursed blaster. Why it worked for others and not for her was beyond her. It was strange to her how all these people with their strange weapons stood out in the open all the time. She constantly found herself keeping near barrels, walls and anything else she could hide behind. Then again, on her world, concealment was the best defense against everything.

Keeping her blaster carbine pointed downwards and off to the side like she would if it were a spear during a tribal parlay she spared a glance for the man with a sword. He had been kind to her, assuredly because he wanted something, but kindness none the less. She quickly decided she would go on whatever transport he decided upon. She figured it would likely not be the one containing the arrogant metal man in the flashy sky boat based off of what little she understood.

As the time ticked past, Rhogar gave a sigh, and leaned back in his chair. Touching a button in his cockpit, he began to speak, "Well folks, or should I say, folk? Either way, this is your captain speaking. Sit down, shut up. Don't touch anything." He said over the loudspeaker in his ship. However he did come over the loudspeaker on the entirety of the Imperial ship again. "Oh and to the people here. Hope you like the little "surprise" I left. I never feel it right to enter someone's home, without bringing 'gifts', wrapped in adhesive, and filled with a highly explosive compound. Best of luck to you all!" He said cheerfully over the loudspeaker, and his ship began to lift off the ground. In seconds it was speeding out of the hangar, with complete disregard for safety.

However, he did bring presents. In the form of...well, high explosive. Certainly this was his way, of telling the Empire, he didn't work for free, or under these conditions. Explosions began to spread throughout the hanger. It was quite obvious, that he had taken control of anything from cleaning droids, to simple mechanics to get this little, magicians trick done. Of course it wasn't a trick. It was a way of adding to the destruction, an making escape impossible for remaining imperials. Yet it didn't detonate anywhere near the Mandalorian, or the Smuggler ships. This was more than deliberate, apparently despite the Empire paying, Rhogar didn't like them anymore.

Setting the ship to auto-pilot for the nearest planet. Rhogar let go of the controls. "Wonder what the old Impy's will think of this mess. Any opinion from you?" He asked over the loudspeaker, since he didn't know where the storm trooper was. Pulling off his helmet, he got out of his chair. Exiting the cock pit, he decided he could take some time to rest.

231521 entered the cockpit and sat next to rhogar hearing his question twice "well I think you're an asshole since you destroyed my customized TIE in your 'landing', it wasn't cheap I had to pay for it myself and as for the empire I'll miss all the toys but they can shove their empire up their asses"

"Well I didn't mean to hit it...but it was the most expensive thing in the hangar, next to that sith. Also I'm an asshole? You park your starship like one!" Rhogar replied with a cheerful laugh. With another heavy sigh, he began to pull of his breast plate. Setting it down beside him. It was the heaviest part of his armor, so getting it off was nice. How he just wore a skin tight black shirt, and his arm plates. Yet in moments he had his arm plates, and shoulders off, which fell to the floor with a heavy thud. "Hey, I still have a quarter million more credits than I woke up with this morning. So I'm not too mad. Just slightly annoyed at postponing my bounty. Of course after I get a hold of her...I should have several billion more. Those sith really hate that Mandalorian."

"Firstly" 231521 started "the crew didn't expect a jail break so my TIE was parked the way it was supposed to be, secondly you crashed instead of landing like a normal person it could have benn avoided, thirdly if you sell the star destroyer to the right buyer you will be rich enough to purchase an entire solar system what can you buy from the bounty a planet a few thousand slaves and guns which would you go for?" He said removing his helmet revealing his blond hair and blue eyes.

"Oh the pyscho did not just blow up this hanger while i'm still inside of it," Brylan yelled seeing as almost every explosive in the world went off at once which made him fall out of his chair. Once that went off Grek tapped her watch signaling that the time was up and began to fire up the engines while Brylan ran towards the cargo bay where the new additions to his lovely vessel should be. "Hey guys just as a bit of a warning you might wanna grab onto something because Grek isn't really the safest pilot out there," he warned them in advance before grabbing onto something himself. "Alright people our little bird here is about to take flight so hang on," Grek announced over the intercom of the ship as the ship lifted up and blasted out of the hanger right before the imperial ship exploded.

Last edited:
"Hmm, with a bounty like that, I'll probably just buy a small ranch somewhere, and settle down. I'm getting old you know. Going on 33 now. Give it another seven years, and my hair will be turning gray." Rhogar replied with a chuckle, as he leaned back in a chair. "Of course for now, I plan to waste a quarter million on lap dances, some more armor plates, maybe a carbine upgrade, and a few drinks like any smart man would." He joked, as he punched the trooper in the arm. "Speaking of which, what's your name? Don't give me that serial number shit either. They call me ol' Rhogar. Well they call me a lot of things. But Rhogar is the most common."

"The nickname I was given by my fellows at the imperial academy was dead-eye" he replied readjusting his shoulder armor "seeing as I almost never miss no matter the weapon"

The "Heartfire" was drifting along happily in space, avoiding the Gravity of the nearby planet. It was a good and bad thing,. good- Sweil and his robotic crew where close to his destination. Bad, the ships thrusters have decided to make them wait an extra week before they were repaired.

Sweil was sitting in the copilots seat in the cockpit, there were only two seats. The other was occupied by his first mate, an old Assassin droid called krank.

Sweil was pissed, eating from a small carton. "damn droids! no wonder they were in the dump, took them long enough to fix the damn thing." he put his feet up on the dash and closed his eyes. "glad i found you bud..."
Krank turned its head and made odd klinking and klanking noises, which Sweil seemed to understand. Krank pushes fourth on the accelerator, moving closer to the planet in question (that everyone else in a ship is going towards i hope...)

Last edited:
Annyr sat in the main room of the egret trying to think of something to do while trying not to cause damage to anything so he started to meditate like he was taught to when there was nothing to do

231521 guided rhogar to tatooine being that it's the closest planet as they putted along so to speak they passed a repurposed correlian starship which seemed to be having engine troubles "if they don't get those engines fixed they'll be a target for pirates, and if they're dead smugglers and scavengers alike will have their earnings legal or not" he pointed out to rhogar

"Pilot, and crews fault. I'm not gonna help them, too much trouble. I've had enough fun today, shot a few troopers, destroyed some really expensive stuff, and ensured no one could escape but the Mandalorian, and that damn smuggler." Rhogar replied with a chuckle, as he continued to fly right on by the ship. It seemed Tatooine would have to do. "So how does this planet fair? How's the slave trade, the bars, the markets? I've been looking for a few things. Mostly just a sniper, some small upgrades for my pistols, and a short scope for my carbine. I could also use some parts for the ship, and perhaps some durasteel plates." He asked and then explained. He obviously didn't know much about this planet, so it was fair enough that he question thing.

The "Heartfire" started to move forward, pacing slowly ans it broke orbit.

Sweil noticed a ship pass by, he couldn't tell what kind though. He was a one ship man, not matter how many times his ship broke he would never replace it. He pulled himself up out of the chair and exited the cockpit. He went through one spare airlock before getting into the loading bay.

Shelves were stacked everywhere, containing all kinds of cargo. One was open and was nearly empty, containing what seem to be a few crates filled with food cartons.
Sweil studied it and cursed under his breath, "to damn bad...this was going to bring in a little money..." he closed the lid and locked it on the shelf. He walked over to a group of combat droids, which the name no longer suited them. They carried welding tools and slicers instead of any kind of weapon, loose limbs and wires stuck out their heads. They could barely speak, one couldn't at all, and another could speak but spoke two times as fast as a normal person.

Slave trade is strong here sinc this is an outer rim planet crime is rampant but ruled by Jabba the Hutt who alos controls most of the slave trade as for weapons/ parts and other items it's all second hand" 231521 replied "and helping the vessel could be a repayment for my TIE since I seriously doubt you'd part with any of your credits" he said hopefully an entire life with the empire had its perks and its disadvantages but he was no longer with the empire such as his fighter

"Really, helping that vessel is repayment? How?" Rhogar asked curiously, as he turned to face the trooper. "It's a junker, unless you plan to conquer it, and claim it, you aren't going to get a thing out of it. Just forget it, dead eye." He replied, as he looked on at the planet once more. "You need a human name. I swear. Now besides that, you said Hutt. How powerful is this Hutt. Jabba doesn't sound familiar. maybe I took a bounty once. But I have yet to work with a Jabba to my knowledge. I've worked with a few others though." He explained, with a slight smirk. "Ugly, fat things, ain't they? Can't stand em', smell like sweat, shit, and God knows what else. There are some lovely aliens out there. But Hutts...damn things. To me, they're just fat, slimy credit pinatas. Except I don't get to hit, or shoot em."

Sweil went to the very back of the cargo hold, passing a air lock on the floor of his ship (this is my ship idea, though it may not match exactly) that lead out into deep space. He walked over it without a care before ending up on the other side. He pulls out his "real" cargo out of a long narrow box. Two empire built speedbikes each equipped with their own set off cannons in the front. He marvels at them, they were shiny and new, shame they were going to Tatoine, the questionably dirtiest place in the galaxy.

Krank calls over the intercom, sounding urgent though just normal noises.

Sweil packs the bikes back up and heads to the cockpit.

"Well as I said you destroyed my TIE and I seriously doubt you'd part with the credits necessary to build a new one, second it's just a feeling I've got, as for a name you can call me whatever you want so long as I know who you're talking to or about." 231521 replied "and as for the Hutt as I've said outer rim meaning back water planet but jabba is a well known hutt even though he's here and not on NAL hutta"

"Well then, no shooting fat slugs today. Shame." Rhogar replied playfully, as he looked out the cockpit at the ship. "Fine, but if they're hostile, you get to go first. I'm not getting shot over your heart of gold." He replied, as he pulled up the communications system. Contacting the other ship, or at least trying to, Rhogar began to speak, "Hey, you. Yeah, you. Look, you have problems, we can tell. Shiny over here, wants to help. Now personally, I'd just leave you for dead under any circumstance. But apparently that's wrong, and unjust." He said over the system, as he looked out at the ship. After he was done speaking, he cut his end, so he wouldn't be talking anymore to the other ship.

"I swear to God, if they're Republic, or someone who wants me dead, I'm going to kill you. Then I'm going to kill them."

Status
Not open for further replies.