Star Wars: Equilibrium (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested if you got space by the way.

I'll be sure to include you in the total head-count to see how many people we've got going here. What kind of character were you thinking of?

If there is still space available for me I'd like to join!

If there is still space available for me I'd like to join!

Sure, just make a CS and we'll take it from there!

I'll be sure to include you in the total head-count to see how many people we've got going here. What kind of character were you thinking of?

Likely an ex military professional trying to survive away from the bounty on his head

@The Wanderer, @Jack Robinson, @Derp, @Ichigo, @Seishin Ryuu, @Monica Monroe, @OppositeInverse, @Rosé Moon, @The Perfect Cadence, @Mari, @Custodiet Teh, @Effort, @TreasureSniper, @Die$el, @HellHoundWoof

Still waiting on sheets from a few of you guys (but tagging everyone to let them know how things are faring); I'm seeing a lot of people who haven't posted/gotten back to me on wether or not they're still interested.

If you don't have a sheet up by this upcoming Sunday, then you'll be placed on the inactive roster. Really want to get this moving.

@The Wanderer, @Jack Robinson, @Derp, @Ichigo, @Seishin Ryuu, @Monica Monroe, @OppositeInverse, @Rosé Moon, @The Perfect Cadence, @Mari, @Custodiet Teh, @Effort, @TreasureSniper, @Die$el, @HellHoundWoof

Still waiting on sheets from a few of you guys (but tagging everyone to let them know how things are faring); I'm seeing a lot of people who haven't posted/gotten back to me on wether or not they're still interested.

If you don't have a sheet up by this upcoming Sunday, then you'll be placed on the inactive roster. Really want to get this moving.

Every thing was good with my CS, correct? IIRC, I was all set to go, but if I'm not remembering correctly...- I'd like to fix that.

Where are we suppose to post the our cs?

Um will the IC speed be on par with how long this has taken to move forward? If so I'll have to drop out. I need active posting to remain engaged. If the IC will be moderate pace then I'm game.

Every thing was good with my CS, correct? IIRC, I was all set to go, but if I'm not remembering correctly...- I'd like to fix that.

No you're good!

Where are we suppose to post the our cs?

In the Character Sheet thread, there's a link on the first page of this thread.

Um will the IC speed be on par with how long this has taken to move forward? If so I'll have to drop out. I need active posting to remain engaged. If the IC will be moderate pace then I'm game.

No it'll be quicker, just been a hell of a year thus far for me. But once we get things going, it'll speed up.

May not have a sheet up by Sunday, been hectic for me as well, apologies.

I'm good on for a CS right?

You're fine!

May not have a sheet up by Sunday, been hectic for me as well, apologies.

It's fine, if you can get your sheet up when you can I'll work on a way to introduce your character into the plot. This also applies for people who post their sheets after the Sunday deadline.

I like making interesting appearances, they say you only get one first impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.