Star Wars: Equilibrium (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, we have a smooth-talking Smuggler, a rogue-ish Jedi, a neurotic, dirty (literally), drunk space-elf-demon and a cyborg.

This is shapping up to be quite the adventure. I forsee explosions we didn't mean to do, but did anyway.

So far, we have a smooth-talking Smuggler, a rogue-ish Jedi, a neurotic, dirty (literally), drunk space-elf-demon and a cyborg.

This is shapping up to be quite the adventure. I forsee explosions we didn't mean to do, but did anyway.

Well considering the first part of the story literally starts with an explosion, I'd hope so :3

Also @Ichigo, @Seishin Ryuu, and @The Wanderer, I know your sheets are WIP, but please let me know when you finish them so I can know if they're approved or if there's something that needs to be edited.

How about a Sith?

How about a Sith?

We're currently full up on Jedi/Sith roles, as well as player characters, but if you'd like to reserve a spot for the future if somebody were to drop out I can have that arranged!

We're currently full up on Jedi/Sith roles, as well as player characters, but if you'd like to reserve a spot for the future if somebody were to drop out I can have that arranged!
Akashi can have my spot. Sorry, man, but I need to drop.

Alright, I'll let ya kno if I'd join this later. XD

Reactions: Red Thunder
I'd be happy to jump in if a spot is available, @mr_pibbs but I also understand that @Akashi was here first.

I'd be happy to jump in if a spot is available, @mr_pibbs but I also understand that @Akashi was here first.

No worries, we'll wait to see what Akashi has to say and then take it from there. We're also still waiting on people to submit their sheets, so I'll have to do a complete re-vamp of the cast list sometime this week to see where we stand in terms of players who are still interested/have submitted (and finished) their sheets

No worries, we'll wait to see what Akashi has to say and then take it from there. We're also still waiting on people to submit their sheets, so I'll have to do a complete re-vamp of the cast list sometime this week to see where we stand in terms of players who are still interested/have submitted (and finished) their sheets
Hey, you can just give that spot to someone else. In the meantime while I joined another RP that took up my time. So give this to Mactomatom :D

Hey! Late to the party but I'm read up on the rules and I'll get a CS up ASAP, even if you've started already I don't mind waiting for an opening :)

Hey! Late to the party but I'm read up on the rules and I'll get a CS up ASAP, even if you've started already I don't mind waiting for an opening :)

Maybe I shouldn't have made this around the release of the newest Star wars film... XD

Sure, we can put you on hold. Like I said, I'm going to go over all of the current players attached to the roster, then we can determine a better starting point.

That being said, to everyone with their sheets done and accepted; I'm hoping to have the IC up sometime after Christmas!

Bah new Star Wars has got nothing on the older ones, prequels included. I'm gonna make a Selkath!

I would think It might be best to make a Discord for more immediate response as well as discussion.

Thinkin' I might do that, but considering it's the holiday season I wouldn't expect many people to be on here right now

Reactions: TreasureSniper
I'd say it'd be safe to have. Also have a place for everyone when they get back on break.

Have to drop from this RP. Got a lot coming up in the near future, and I have to focus if I want to get through it.

@mr_pibbs whoops, I missed the alert. In any case, feel free to hand the slot to someone else, if you haven't already, I doubt I'll be able to hop in at this juncture.

Good luck and have fun with the story!

Status
Not open for further replies.