Star Wars: Equilibrium (Interest Check, See Inside for Details!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I think I'll be the bold one and be a Jedi/Sith character.

I think I'll be the bold one and be a Jedi/Sith character.

Alrighty then, looks like we've got one, fellas/ladies!

And with that, I think we might have enough players to get this bus rolling.

Also, I should note that as we progress through the RP, we'll be encountering NPC characters who will get their own CS, AND (should you so choose to follow through when the time is decided by me), you can adopt them as secondary characters/replacement characters if you chose (replacements are really just in the case of you deciding to kill off/write your character out of the story for one reason or another)

Are there any jedi/sith roles left?

Are there any jedi/sith roles left?

Yep, one more! (Rule of 2, after all).

And you're speaking directly people who start the RP as Jedi/Sith, correct?

Yes I am. So I will play opposite to the other person.

Yes I am. So I will play opposite to the other person.

You mean the opposite of what they chose, or you'd want to collaborate with them to make your characters sort of a duo?

More than likely something they chose. Keep the balance and all that stuff. Though I would love to be a grey jedi.

More than likely something they chose. Keep the balance and all that stuff. Though I would love to be a grey jedi.

Well as I mentioned to @Seishin Ryuu, the Tribunal are all Dark-Force users (although they don't call themselves 'Sith', they look and act like them), so really if you were to play a "Sith" character, they would be more like a Dark Jedi (still believing in the Sith ideals, but overall focused less on 'take over the world' beliefs and more 'you have something I want so I'm going to kill you for it' beliefs). Basically, a Jedi who's fallen to the Dark Side, but really doesn't care about anything other than themselves.

I want to stay away from Grey Jedi to begin with, but the way the plot goes will allow some flexibility down the line.

Dark Jedi - Wookiepedia

Ok fair enough. Either way I would like to see what Seishin comes up with before making my own character

Ok fair enough. Either way I would like to see what Seishin comes up with before making my own character

Gotcha, well we should be moving onto the OoC shortly, so perhaps you'll find out sooner rather than later.

I think I decided I wanna do this, I want to be a young semi-novice Jedi under whichever the other person claiming the Jedi is. I don't believe in OP characters either which is why I want a young female still learning in the force. Her force will be raw but not molded yet. Also, how many force abilities (excluding the common given ones) would be allowed? I wanna guess and say one distinct signature is reasonable? (Vader has choke, Kylo has Force Paralyze, Palpatine lightning so on etc)

If any room left, I'd be interested in playing a pessimistic, bounty hunter gallivanting as a smuggler with absolutely no connection to the force.

Interested, hhhmm...

If disallowed to create a Jedi/Sith, will it be possible for me to make a... contractor?

I think I decided I wanna do this, I want to be a young semi-novice Jedi under whichever the other person claiming the Jedi is. I don't believe in OP characters either which is why I want a young female still learning in the force. Her force will be raw but not molded yet. Also, how many force abilities (excluding the common given ones) would be allowed? I wanna guess and say one distinct signature is reasonable? (Vader has choke, Kylo has Force Paralyze, Palpatine lightning so on etc)

Since you contacted me earlier about being a Jedi/Sith, I'll allow you to pick up one of the extra roles I had laying around if we got more interest (which means I'll add one more spot to evenly round it out, leaving things at 4 possible Jedi/Sith spots).

As for the Force Abilities, that would really depend on your character's skill level. A Master would probably know all the ins and outs of their skillset, while a Padawan would struggle just to keep a rock in the air.

I'm still going over the character sheets, which should be finished sometime tomorrow (time permitting), but my response as of right now would be to say that you're correct in assuming one distinct Force ability per Jedi/Sith is reasonable (although I'll also be creating a short list of powers that NOBODY will be able to start with due to their overpowered nature).

If any room left, I'd be interested in playing a pessimistic, bounty hunter gallivanting as a smuggler with absolutely no connection to the force.

Sounds good! We had a couple of bounty hunters here already, maybe you should all talk about how your characters might know each other from the Holo-net, haha.

Interested, hhhmm...

If disallowed to create a Jedi/Sith, will it be possible for me to make a... contractor?

I'm not sure what a Contractor is in terms of Star Wars, but I've added an additional Jedi/Sith slot since Candance decided to voice their interest (there was an unofficial spot reserved for them in case they signed on, but we had two Jedi/Sith at the time so I've bumped the starting limit up to four).

Reactions: OppositeInverse
Since you contacted me earlier about being a Jedi/Sith, I'll allow you to pick up one of the extra roles I had laying around if we got more interest (which means I'll add one more spot to evenly round it out, leaving things at 4 possible Jedi/Sith spots).

As for the Force Abilities, that would really depend on your character's skill level. A Master would probably know all the ins and outs of their skillset, while a Padawan would struggle just to keep a rock in the air.

I'm still going over the character sheets, which should be finished sometime tomorrow (time permitting), but my response as of right now would be to say that you're correct in assuming one distinct Force ability per Jedi/Sith is reasonable (although I'll also be creating a short list of powers that NOBODY will be able to start with due to their overpowered nature).

Sounds good! We had a couple of bounty hunters here already, maybe you should all talk about how your characters might know each other from the Holo-net, haha.

I'm not sure what a Contractor is in terms of Star Wars, but I've added an additional Jedi/Sith slot since Candance decided to voice their interest (there was an unofficial spot reserved for them in case they signed on, but we had two Jedi/Sith at the time so I've bumped the starting limit up to four).
Well I'm thinking she's not weak to struggle to keep a rock floating, if Rey can mind sway a trooper without training I'm thinking she has the raw force to influence moderately, she just has no direction to hone it towards, and I'll PM about a signature I wanted her to have

@mr_pibbs could you use a more neutral color than yellow? It's very hard to read against the Evening color setting.