2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Romance, Futuristic, Thriller, Supernatural

• Thread Last Updated: 6/21/2018

Hi there! I'll try and not make this too lengthy. No promises though. I am 22 years old, currently going to college. But because of recent events, I won't be going back til the Fall so I have a lot of free time on my hands right now. I've been roleplaying since I was 12 and always found that this sort of writing is my true outlet from the bullshit that goes on in the world.

I will say this now, I have no plots at the moment because of personal reasons that have dulled my creative mojo. So please, if you have any ideas just toss them my way in a pm. I'll be open to anything! When things get better for me, I'll make a Plot Tab and throw down possible plots there.

That's about it for this introduction. Everything else you need to know will be in the other tabs.

• My smallest reply has always been one big paragraph. I can write novels when the story becomes really interesting. I will always do my best to match your replies. At most, you'll see 5-6 paragraphs or a little less. Depends on my mood.
    • Nobody's perfect. We're not robots and neither am I. Spelling and grammar mistakes will happen, but I always double and triple check my replies before I send them.
    • I will always be up for anything you throw at me. Toss in some surprises, keep the story interesting! I'll do the same to you to keep you on your toes. :P
    • Sometimes when I think a part of my reply requires a song or image or something, I'll send it in the form of a spoiler. So expect that. I'll of course ask first!
    • I will accept 18+ content, always. Not just sexual themes, but gory, violent, bloody themes. I'm just as detailed with that content as I am with normal content. I will go as far as my partner lets me. If you tell me to not be so detailed when it comes down to it, then I'll respect your decision.
    • There will be some days that my writing will be just a little off and I suspect it'll be the same way with everyone else. That's okay.
    • I will always let you know if something is going on that prevents me from replying.
    • I understand that life comes first and then fun after.
    • I enjoy World Building! I have created a number of worlds with an old friend of mine many times in the past. Always let me know if you have ideas of how to expand on our story!

• 1 or 2 paragraphs at the very least. I won't take anything else that is less than that. Unless it's you and me being goofy and sending witty one-liners to each other.
    • Details, details, DETAILS! I love details! The more, the better! It helps me send you an equally good reply. Seriously, it does. Don't skip out on me please. q-q
    • Please let me know if something is wrong with how things are going in the story so that we can sit down and try to fix it. Instead of just straight up bailing on me. That isn't cool. At the very least, tell me if you're bailing.
    • Don't leave me hanging. If life is going to be in the way, just let me know and I'll understand. Just shoot me a message.
    • Send me a writing sample. Yes, I know this seems like a little much but I don't just want to accept you thinking you and I will send great replies back and forth. Only to then see you're only sending me a single paragraph with every reply, with no reason as to why you're sending me so little.

• Quick note. Every character that I post here will have some sort of way to teleport between realms whether that be via magic or some teleportation device/machine/station, that way it's a little easier to introduce them into some weird place that isn't their home realm or Earth. If you're not entirely comfortable with that concept, that's fine. We can discuss how any of these characters can be introduced. As time goes on, this list will continue to grow as I continue to rework old characters of mine from previous stories before coming to this site. So, here's what I have so far.

All of my Characters are Right Here!

Anime Fcs not going to fly?
    Don't worry, I got ya. As I sit and recreate old and new characters, I will do my best to make sure they both have an anime and realistic fcs. All you have to do is tell me which one you want to write with. I want to make sure I can be as flexible as possible for any writer out there. I'm not so sure about my characters that have animal-like features or full on furry. Think I'll stick to the anime style for those guys.

• I will do MxF, FxF(Once I have created more females), Furry(MxF, FxF.) and... I will explain where I stand with MxM in a moment.
    • Furry pairings are new to me, so don't be too hard on me. x.x... I'll have more Animal-like characters besides just Katsuo in the near future.
    • MxM pairings: Short answer, I can try. Long answer: I'm a straight guy who knows very little of the Gay world. I accept my gay friends and respect their decisions. I respect gay marriages and everything else. They're humans, not aliens from another planet. So, although I will accept MxM pairings, they won't happen for a while. I need to shift through my characters and see who I can have fit into this kind of pairing.
    • If you want me to create a specific character for any of these pairings, let me know!
    • NO Futa, Traps or anything like that.
    • What about simple Transgender characters? These I will accept and write with, but I will not pair. They can be friends, best friends, brother/sister, whatever. But I am not comfortable with pairing a character of mine with a Transgender. Please respect this.

• I truly enjoy making characters that have powers because it makes the story much more interesting. Interactions become more unique, certain elements can be done that can't be done when it's just two normal humans/beings. I just find that writing a normal human/any other race is just.. Boring. I'll NPC normal people, but I will not main a normal person. I believe Roleplay is about being as creative as possible. I understand that there are writers out there who can make super interesting stories using just normal characters. That's not me, can't do it.
    • IF I MUST: If you are really wanting to write with me and you really want me to create a character with no powers/magic, then we will discuss what we can do in pms. And it'll be your job to keep me interested since I'm going out of my way to put in the effort of making this character. I don't want the story or character to go to waste because I grew bored of it. That wouldn't be fun for either of us, will it?

• Hmm... This is tricky for me. I have a very small list of fandoms that I enjoy, but I don't think I'd ever write them out. I don't have a lot of confidence. I feel like I'd screw something up that isn't apart of the actual thing. So, don't expect me to accept fandom ideas right away. However, I will still give a list of fandoms that I like

Naruto/Shippuden/Boruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Supernatural, Pokemon(Everything up until Sun and Moon), Assassin's Creed, Witcher, Skyrim, Borderlands, and a few more that I probably can't think of right now.

If you wish to try and help write out a fandom story, then take me to pms and let's see if we can work something out. I won't always say yes, so please respect my decision if I do deny it.

• I personally don't have any group ideas currently. However, I'm seriously craving to be apart of a group environment to meet a lot more people and just have fun. So, if you think any of my characters would fit in a current ongoing group story or one that is about to be made, just lemme know.

• Scene Sample: Bolt Mulaag

A gentle breeze blows past his long, snow white locks of hair while a smile of comfort washes over his chestnut features but it only lasts a mere second or two as his troubled past catches up to his thoughts once more. The dragonborn looks up to the clear, star filled night sky as the crescent moon shines down upon him. Bolt was clad in his favorite outfit which would be navy blue jeans, all jet black sneakers, a white muscle shirt that was being covered by his custom made white jacket which had a very unique design of a blue dragon that was beautifully stitched into the entire backside as it showed the beast summoning forth a grand storm of all proportions while a female human stood by its side. It served as a memory of his parents and the dragonborn would never dare wear the jacket if he knows trouble was brewing, fearing the jacket would be destroyed.

The final piece that finished his outfit was his signature gunblade weapon that had three forms, though currently sitting its dagger form and sheathed away by his waist. Bolt takes in a small breath of air through his nose, catching the scent of an unwanted guest that was coming up behind him. A single chestnut hand reaches to grab the handle of his dagger as the dragonborn wanted to be ready for anything. "Your Creator has already laid waste to my home, my friends, my family… My universe. Yet, the Abyss still chases me through any realm or world that I journey into. Tell me why, werewolf." His head shifts just enough for a single emerald dragon eye to glance over at the creature that stood boldly behind him, asking for a death wish.

"Our master realized his mistake and wishes to put an end to your miserable life. To be honest though, you've left quite the scar on the Abyss when you slaughtered our Kings and Gods… Surely by now, you know that all of them have finally regenerated to their former glory." A deep, dark, and twisted voice trailed into the dragonborn's ears from the fiendish looking werewolf that had dim yellow eyes with no pupils, glowing in the dark. The beast stood taller than Bolt with a whopping six foot eight as the werewolf's body took on the appearance of being undead more than anything. Decaying flesh covered by old samurai armor which had some seaweed hanging off on certain areas while its body odor was damn near unbearable, especially since Bolt had draconic smelling. A never ending stench of decomposition and sulfur filling the once clean air around them.

The dragonborn wanted to respond, but his body shifted in a quick motion as he was now facing the werewolf who had decided to lunge at him for a messy surprise attack. Bolt's dagger had been drawn in that short amount of time as the blade was now pushing against the beast's claws. "That was awfully rude of you. Starting a conversation only to launch a petty surprise attack before I even had the chance to plead the fifth. Then again, the Abyss was never one to settle for simple chit-chat." The dragonborn stated lowly, using his dragon strength to shove the werewolf backwards and putting himself in a more battle ready stance. "Come on, fido. Let's see what you got."

Last edited:
Are you still looking I got a plot we can do :) Drop me a PM if interested

Interesting character I may have some plots he can fit into if you would like to take a look in pm.

Reactions: Fallen Star
Interesting character I may have some plots he can fit into if you would like to take a look in pm.
Sure, I'd love to see what you might have in mind for him.

Updated: Added a few things to writing and character tabs. I'm still looking. Don't be shy, I don't bite... Much.

Updated the character tab for those who prefer Realistic fcs instead of anime ones. So far Bolt is the only one updated for both Anime and Realistic. Still looking for partners though :3

Would you be willing to do a Naruto shippuden roleplay?

Would you be willing to do a Naruto shippuden roleplay?
If I'm being honest, I'm not all that confident in writing Fandom Rps. Sorry to say D: If you have any other ideas that you would like to try, I'm all ears to listen. But, if you're really craving a Naruto Shippuden rp, maybe we can discuss how we can go about it in pms?

After finishing a bunch of characters... I'm ready to keep looking for partners!