STAFFERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE FINAL ROUND!

What shade of red would you like for the Staff Usergroup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
RED! You wicked things have stolen the Administrator's red and have given it to our Staff Members!

Red is one of those tricky colors to find good shades for both black and white backgrounds. In this case, red has issues over black. So what have here is a selection of reds that are acceptable for both and look very pretties. Some are a little more orange/brown some are a little more pink, and a couple are true red.

I love ALL of these colors, so I don't have a favorite. But a savvy voter will choose one of the more vibrant reds so they match our already voted usergroup selection.

#9D1309

#9E0508

#B0171F

#B22222

#B81324

#CC1100

#CD0000

#CD2626

#D41A1F

#E3170D

#EE0000

#FA1D2F

#FC1501

#FF0000

#FF0033

#FF030D

Here are the past winning votes!

Newbie Members
Regular Members
Donator Members
Community Volunteers

I wonder if the admin color will be this dramatic xD (As in two colors battling each other and not just me being a dramaqueen)

I gotta create fifty fake accounts to make sure I'll win! THAT WAY I WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT :D

And then Redblood remembered that new signups are still closed (They are, right?).

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
And then Redblood remembered that new signups are still closed (They are, right?).

COULDN'T YOU HAVE LET ME DREAM FOR TEN MINUTES AT LEAST? D:

It's gone from 61/65 to 63/64, meaning that someone changed his/her vote just for you ^_^.

(That was me.)

I've been trying to keep the votes tied, but one guy alone can't really maintain such a thing.

Pfft, those results are clearly result of foul play. I demand a recount >:D

YAAAAAAY! O___O

SUCK IT RED.

Wholly crap that is freak 'n bright Dx

HOOOOOT PAAAAANK ASS RED

I'm a red shirt now!
wait . . .
That's bad isn't it . . .

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I'm a red shirt now!
wait . . .
That's bad isn't it . . .
Welcome to your new commission as Bridge Officer!

On that note, the colors do look very similar to CV...

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
It's much darker color than CVs and quite different, you guys might need to adjust the color balance on your screens a bit. O_O Do a little bright/contrast check, that is usually the one that gets bumbled.

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
It's much darker color than CVs and quite different, you guys might need to adjust the color balance on your screens a bit. O_O Do a little bright/contrast check, that is usually the one that gets bumbled.

Not really o.0 If anything, it shows up brighter on both of my phones. I'm almost reluctant to see how it looks on my tablet.

Holy flippity frick that color is a lot brighter when it is in the layout itself. I'm blind!

TFW you bought the cheapest 1080P IPS screen you could find.

There's more of a difference on my phone screen, but it looks more pink than red on there!

oh it's definitely hot pink. >:] hot hot hot pink

if that's hot pink my eyes aren't working *grumbles about hating pink*

On my screens, it also looks very similar to the CV color. I have to squint to tell the difference. That's why I was hoping for the slightly darker shade... but oh well. XD

The colors are very clearly two different colors. Staff is a solid bold red, and the CV color is orange jello puke.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.