STAFFERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE FINAL ROUND!

What shade of red would you like for the Staff Usergroup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
RED! You wicked things have stolen the Administrator's red and have given it to our Staff Members!

Red is one of those tricky colors to find good shades for both black and white backgrounds. In this case, red has issues over black. So what have here is a selection of reds that are acceptable for both and look very pretties. Some are a little more orange/brown some are a little more pink, and a couple are true red.

I love ALL of these colors, so I don't have a favorite. But a savvy voter will choose one of the more vibrant reds so they match our already voted usergroup selection.

#9D1309

#9E0508

#B0171F

#B22222

#B81324

#CC1100

#CD0000

#CD2626

#D41A1F

#E3170D

#EE0000

#FA1D2F

#FC1501

#FF0000

#FF0033

#FF030D

Here are the past winning votes!

Newbie Members
Regular Members
Donator Members
Community Volunteers

It's so confusing... They just look the same and doesn't hurt my eyes at all, at least some... But oh well

Wait, is thid poll really going to end in a tie xD

A tie would be pretty cool. O__O we could do one more vote for fun!

but I bet it wont tie. D:<

Reactions: Kagayours
#9D1309 NEEDS TWO MORE VOTES TO BEAT #FF0033!!!! D: PLEASE LET ME HAVE MA DARK REEEEEEEEEEEEED! :'(

Reactions: Astoria
*WHAPS REDBLOOD*

NO. I WANT TO READ THE NAMES. D:
PFF, MODS SHOULD BE HEARD, NOT SEEN! NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW WHO WE ARE, THEY JUST NEED TO KNOW THAT WE'RE THERE IN THE DARK, ALWAYS WATCHING THEM. MAKE US INVISIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich
PFF, MODS SHOULD BE HEARD, NOT SEEN! NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW WHO WE ARE, THEY JUST NEED TO KNOW THAT WE'RE THERE IN THE DARK, ALWAYS WATCHING THEM. MAKE US INVISIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[stuff that's banworthy]

But . . . I like being able to read names . . .

All my posts in the future will be like this if Redblood get's her way.

All my posts in the future will be like this if Redblood get's her way.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE NEED TO LISTEN TO ME! MAKE ALL TEXT INVISIBLE, SILENCE GWAZI FOREVER! :D What could possibly go wrong?

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE NEED TO LISTEN TO ME! MAKE ALL TEXT INVISIBLE, SILENCE GWAZI FOREVER! :D What could possibly go wrong?
Protip: Open the BB editor whenever you quote Gwazi, then change the text color code to #161616. Let the silencing commence! :P

This is the most important and vital post of all time. Like seriously, I could be psychic and warning you of your impending doom!

If I can't get my firebrick then I want the closest thing to that crimson I liked!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M LOOSING D:

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M LOOSING D:
It's gone from 61/65 to 63/64, meaning that someone changed his/her vote just for you ^_^. Anything can still happen (and by that, I totally do not mean that there's still time to hack Iwaku and change the Poll results to your favour. Totally)!

I gotta create fifty fake accounts to make sure I'll win! THAT WAY I WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT :D

Status
Not open for further replies.