STAFFERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE FINAL ROUND!

What shade of red would you like for the Staff Usergroup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
RED! You wicked things have stolen the Administrator's red and have given it to our Staff Members!

Red is one of those tricky colors to find good shades for both black and white backgrounds. In this case, red has issues over black. So what have here is a selection of reds that are acceptable for both and look very pretties. Some are a little more orange/brown some are a little more pink, and a couple are true red.

I love ALL of these colors, so I don't have a favorite. But a savvy voter will choose one of the more vibrant reds so they match our already voted usergroup selection.

#9D1309

#9E0508

#B0171F

#B22222

#B81324

#CC1100

#CD0000

#CD2626

#D41A1F

#E3170D

#EE0000

#FA1D2F

#FC1501

#FF0000

#FF0033

#FF030D

Here are the past winning votes!

Newbie Members
Regular Members
Donator Members
Community Volunteers

The colors are very clearly two different colors. Staff is a solid bold red, and the CV color is orange jello puke.

cfed0d1478fe1191ebc9f5957e302489.png

Guess my vision just isn't so clear then. lol. Either that or my screens aren't. That's okay, I'm sure my eyes (and everyone else's) will adjust. : )​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I would have said CVs were a salmon / pumpkin type color

-cries in a corner- NOOOOOO, MY BEAUTIFUL RED, GONE FOREVER.

On another note, Diana is somewhere halfway between a regular member and a donator member now? ...I do hope that that is just a filler color that's used until we decide that Admins will have to wear yellow from now on. For one, having three blue-like colors is bound to confuse people, and second, yellow is the only color that we still need to make the pastel rainbow! :D

On another note, Diana is somewhere halfway between a regular member and a donator member now? ...I do hope that that is just a filler color that's used until we decide that Admins will have to wear yellow from now on. For one, having three blue-like colors is bound to confuse people, and second, yellow is the only color that we still need to make the pastel rainbow! :D
Don't worry, she has promised that we'll get to mess with the admin colors as well :D

Let's give her an exceedingly dull shade of brown to get back at her for using her influence to give us a lame pink-red instead of a good dark one. >:[

Seeing how the better colour has won I shall now post normally again! :3

The site will run with blood.

o.o I can clearly distinguish the staff color from the CV color, but the staff color definitely looks like a deep red to me, not pink...

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.