STAFFERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE FINAL ROUND!

What shade of red would you like for the Staff Usergroup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
RED! You wicked things have stolen the Administrator's red and have given it to our Staff Members!

Red is one of those tricky colors to find good shades for both black and white backgrounds. In this case, red has issues over black. So what have here is a selection of reds that are acceptable for both and look very pretties. Some are a little more orange/brown some are a little more pink, and a couple are true red.

I love ALL of these colors, so I don't have a favorite. But a savvy voter will choose one of the more vibrant reds so they match our already voted usergroup selection.

#9D1309

#9E0508

#B0171F

#B22222

#B81324

#CC1100

#CD0000

#CD2626

#D41A1F

#E3170D

#EE0000

#FA1D2F

#FC1501

#FF0000

#FF0033

#FF030D

Here are the past winning votes!

Newbie Members
Regular Members
Donator Members
Community Volunteers

Reactions: Astoria
This one has too many choices XD
My eyes can barely tell the difference between some shades from that list:

#CC1100

#CD0000

#E3170D

#EE0000

#FC1501

#FF0000

#FF030D

after putting their values on photoshop and comparing side by side I still can only distinguish clearly 3 colors:

#CC1100
#CD0000

#E3170D
#EE0000

#FC1501
#FF0000
#FF030D

so if a very distinguishable color like #B22222 would win with lets say 53 votes, but #CC1100 has 24 and #CD0000 has 43, #CC1100 and #CD0000 are so alike that it makes no sense that #B22222 would win - am I making myself understandable?

Yeah, the last three are pretty similar, and you can tell by their values.

I think they're too close to the colors of the CVs, though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Yeah, the last three are pretty similar, and you can tell by their values.

I think they're too close to the colors of the CVs, though.
#CC1100

#CD0000

would be different enough and have the strenght necessary to show the staff has the stuff ;)

I would much rather have a darker color to offset the CV's color too. Also, I think a lighter color would confuse everyone into thinking regular staff members were Admins at first glance.

AAAAAAAAH FFOO33 IS STARTING TO CATCH UP TO MY COLOR! D: DON'T LET IT WIN!!!!

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I would much rather have a darker color to offset the CV's color too. Also, I think a lighter color would confuse everyone into thinking regular staff members were Admins at first glance.

Well the Admins will be getting a new color too . . .

Yeah? Staffers got a new color too, but a few people, including myself, confused the members dark colors as staff.

Yes, but when the Staff go red that will no longer happen. Likewise the staff and Admins will only share red for a few days until the new Admin color is chosen.

...I'm talking originally colors here. When the members first changed, members were mistaken the members dark blue for the staff members dark purple because we weren't use to any other member grouping having a dark color. The Admins will probably do what they did with staff and give themselves a place holder color, but that doesn't mean members won't confused a light red staff color for the previous red admin color because they are simply not used to staffers being red instead of Admins.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Members are going to be confused for awhile no matter what the color is. Because it's different and body knows what is happening. O_O

Reactions: LunaValentine
Oh man, the vote between #9D1309 and #FF0033 keeps typing. O__O

I WANT #FF0033 YA'LL

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Stop trying to sway the vote with your influence, you feathery fiend. >:[

Nooooo stop voting for colors that I can't read on Thunder Gray! I already can't read any of the registered users, stop torturing meeeee :(

Anything but #9D1309!

Nooooo stop voting for colors that I can't read on Thunder Gray! I already can't read any of the registered users, stop torturing meeeee :(

Anything but #9D1309!
I'm not sure if your able to do this or not, but thisthread may help with whatever color issues you are having :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Kythera
Status
Not open for further replies.