Stableworth High {Sign-Ups-OOC||OPEN||ALWAYS ACCEPTING}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
His perky ass can make friends with Ryan's d-

No but seriously they're gonna be friends since they're both cheerios

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
His perky ass can make friends with Ryan's d-

No but seriously they're gonna be friends since they're both cheerios
Haha XD

Ryan and Oli Choo Choo the ship train >:3

The fact that Hector who is a popular jock has a gay best friend is the cutest thing ever. Just like Colton Hayne's character on teen wolf and his best friend Danny.

I know stuff like that should be normal but in today's society a lot of popular athletes wouldn't be caught dead having one.
Yeah, that's how I feel. I have a best friend that's gay and I would be considered the cool guy, but like the cool nerd, every body knows that one cool nerd, and that's me rofl. But then again I'm Bi sooo, I don't think I got my point a crossed, just going to shut up now rofl.

Yeah you're bi so you're a part of the community so you don't count.

Just kidding <3

But my best friend is straight too. We've been friends since high school and he was the popular football player and I was that nerd/theatre/choir kid. We are total opposites and I don't how to this day we're still best friends.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Yeah those are the special people, who don't care who you love as long as your happy^^. I should become a therapist or motivational speaker lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Heathen
Yeah he's a good person even though he can be a pain and such a bro type.

But on another note, can we just appreciate this for a moment pls

tumblr_ngccoiEH4V1u5xj37o2_500.png

Someone gift wrap Pearl for me and send him to my house please and thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Heathen The stuff you said and the Nicki rap, with Blaine face, I almost died laughing rofl. Just imagine Blaine saying any of those things rofl.

• Love
Probably have another post after others get there intros up.

That's is real name, so bad with names, great with faces though rofl.

That's is real name, so bad with names, great with faces though rofl.

ryn-weaver-weird-octahate-video.jpg

avatars-000088053663-ghl0x2-t500x500.jpg

Pepper Lauren Matthews
.:Nickname{s}:.
Pep I Peppy | Mommy(Her Daughter Calls Her That) | Pepsi
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Female
.:Sexuality:.
Straight
.:Grade:.
Senior
.:Clique:.
Virtuosi | Musician
.:Schedule:.
Trigonometry | AP Economics | Advanced French | AP English IV | Lunch | Music Producing | Orchestra
.:Clubs:.

Tues. GSA | Wed. All Strings Orchestra | Fri. All String Orchestra
.:Sports:.
None
.:Appearance:.
Pepper has long brown-ombre hair that goes down to pass her boobs. Pepper is a mix of french and spanish descent. Pepper has a beauty mark above her lip. She wears it with pride. Pepper is usually wearing boho chic type clothing, that she jazzes up with some more expensive stuff.
.:Health Ailments:.
None
.:Personality:.
Earthy | Fun | Spiritual | Hyper | Caring | Motherly
Being a teen mother has made Pepper change her ways. Before when she was younger, like 12 she acted like a rich brat. Her parents spoiled her, when she got pregnant by her boyfriend at 14, her parents were pissed. That made Pepper change around quick, she's nicer to people and she's more into keeping the peace and tranquility, then going around acting snobby.

.:History:.

Will RP It.
.:Crush:.
Open
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
Open(If they can handle an 18 year old with a 4 year old daughter that is)
.:Pets:.
None(Daughter is allergic to animal fur)
.:Family:.
Freya Matthews | 4 | Daughter | Alive
Nick Matthews | 36 | Father | Alive
Tammy Matthews | 34 | Mother | Alive
Chris Matthews | Brother | 12 | Alive

.:Other:.
Only Pepper's close friends and family of course know about Freya, her daughter. She's getting through school for her, so she can do better.

Last edited:
Want to make even numbers chars, this one has a kid, if anyone wants to be that friend or those friends who know she had a kid then I'm all ears.

Oli can be the one to babysit her little girl sometimes when she can't c:

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Omgz and I know her from that movie...she was in Jamesy Boy as the slut XD <3

Want to make even numbers chars, this one has a kid, if anyone wants to be that friend or those friends who know she had a kid then I'm all ears.
Perhaps Avia? I haven't finished her yet, but she is essentially a really nice, bubbly person who doesn't really judge others

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Oli can be the one to babysit her little girl sometimes when she can't c:
Yeah and that too rofl, didn't see the post xD. Could be like Freya's fun uncle lol.

@ForgottenBlood just realize Oli's sister is the same age as Freya that's sweet lol.

• Thank You
Reactions: T E R R O R
Status
Not open for further replies.