Stableworth High {Sign-Ups-OOC||OPEN||ALWAYS ACCEPTING}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow someone isn't dead xD *tackle hugs*

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I'll be updating my list laterrrsss.

Thanks! I'll post tonight as well

Ok my post is up.

What...that's how she says hi rofl.

• Love
Reactions: Heathen
I kinda wanna establish some relationships for my characters before I post.

@Felilla
Lark - I don't think Lark and Olivia would get along at all, they are complete opposites. They also never see each other considering they only have lunch together. Hunter and Lark would be so cute together eventually ^^. It appears as though they have algebra I together. Avia and Lark would probably know each other at the very least since they are both Virtuosi. They are both kind and artsy. I don't think Tyler and Lark, Tony and Lark, Sarah and Lark or Jamie and Lark would have any sort of relationship really. I think Kyle and Lark either wouldn't get along or wouldn't really know each other at all.

Holt - Holt and Olivia might actually get along, they are both flirty and dramatic... but both seem pretty immature, so I feel like they could also get into a lot of arguements. The only thing they have together is lunch. I'm not sure Hunter and Holt would know the other existed, they only have lunch together. Avia and Holt could probably end up being really close, they are both virtusoi and thespians. I don't think Tyler and Holt, Tony and Holt, Sarah and Holt or Jamie and Holt or Kyle and Holt would have any relationships really.

Lucy - Either Lucy and Olivia would get along great, or be worst enemies. Hunter and Lucy probably wouldn't have a relationship of any sort, they don't have much in common. I don't know how Avia and Lucy would get along. Lucy is cold and Avia is warm. I don't think Tyler and Lucy, Tony and Lucy, Sarah and Lucy or Jamie and Lucy would have any sort of relationship really. I think Kyle and Lucy might get along to some degree. I feel like their personalities would go well together.

Hugo - Hugo and Olivia might get along, but they also might get on each others nerves. I'm not sure Hunter and Hugo would probably joke around together a lot. Avia and Hugo are both optimists, other than that I don't really know. Tony and Hugo probably wouldn't get along, they are quite different. I don't think Sarah and Holt or Jamie and Hugo would have any relationships really. Kyle and Hugo and Tyler and Hugo would probably get along considering the lack of responsibility each of them has.

Henrietta - I don't think Henri and Olivia would get along at all. Hunter and Henri wouldn't have any relationship i don't think. Avia and Henri could probably get along. Tony and Henri would probably get along. I think Tyler and Henri and Sarah and Henri would get along well as at least aquaintances. Sarah and Henri are similar and in all strings orchestra club together, tyler and henri are in all brass band together. I don't know how Kyle and Henri would get along. Jamie and Henri I feel would get along, maybe they could study together or something? They have a few of the same classes, just at different times.

Leopold - Leo and Olivia Olivia will probably be a brat to him until she realizes he is a jock, even then she might be a brat Hunter and Leo I think they could get along well, they are both jocks and are both on basketball and baseball Avia and Leo I'm not sure they would really know each other Tyler and Leo They would probably get along Tony and Leo I don't know if they would really realize each other Sarah and Leo I think they would be friendly Jamie and Leo I could see them being friendly with each other, maybe not full out friends but friendly acquaintances Kyle and Leo I could see them being rivals, even if they are on football together.

Claire - Claire and Olivia I could see them both clashing and getting along. Hunter and Claire I don't think they would have a relationship Avia and Claire Being so manipulative might actually get on Avia's nerves. I could see Avia trying to befriend her for a bit...like most people. Tyler and Claire I dont think they would really have a relationship Tony and Claire They are both quiet, other than that I don't think they have anything in common for the most part Sarah and Claire They probably wouldn't ge along too well. Sarah doesn't get on too well with manipulative people. Jamie and Claire They are both smart, that is the only thing they have in common Kyle and Claire Except for the fact that she is so quiet, I think Kyle would like her.

Piper - Piper and Olivia Olivia would definitely make fun of her Hunter and Piper probably no relationship Avia and Piper Avia would probably try to make her not shy Tyler and Piper I think they would get along Tony and Piper They would probably get along, they are both pretty quiet Sarah and Piper I think they could be good friends, they are quite similar Jamie and Piper Fellow nerds, they are in chess club together Kyle and Piper probably no relationship

Sebastian - Seb and Olivia They are sort of similar, I could almost see her looking up to him Hunter and Seb probably no relationship Avia and Seb Avia would probably find him alluring yet conceited at the same time Tyler and Seb I'm not really sure, they might get along. Tony and Seb I think they might ignore each other, even though they swim together. Sarah and Seb They have psych and swimming together. I don't know what relationship would play out Jamie and Seb probably no relationship Kyle and Seb They would probably get along alright, they swim together too

@Kitsune
Amelia - Amy and Olivia They are opposites. Hunter and Amy I think they could be friendly, they have math and english together. Avia and Amy They are both Virtuosi and both in the school play, I could see them being friendly. Tyler and Amy no relationship. Tony and Amy Even though they dont have any classes or activities in common I feel like they could be friends, maybe something more eventually? I dunno, I think they'd be cute together. Sarah and Amy They both seem like gentle people and are in orchestra club together, they would probably get along. Jamie and Amy no relationship. Kyle and Amy I think he would get on her nerves.

Jude - Jude and Olivia No clue on relationship. Hunter and Jude no relationship. Avia and Jude I think they could be flirty friends. They have pre-calc together. Tyler and Jude No relationship Tony and Jude probably no real relationship. Sarah and Jude He would probably get on her nerves, they swim together. Jamie and Jude probably no relationship Kyle and Jude I think they could get along

Alexander - Alex and Olivia not sure Hunter and Alex not sure Avia and Alex unsure Tyler and Alex Could they be good friends? I think they would get along well. Tony and Alex I think they would get along Sarah and Alex not sure Jamie and Alex not sure Kyle and Alex (I was tempted to make kyle a punk) ... I think they would ger along well.

@Shattered♦Secrets™
Hector - Hector and Olivia probably no relationship Hunter and Hector If they ever interacted I think they could get along Avia and Hector probably no relationship Tyler and Hector I think they could get along Tony and Hector Even though they swim together I don't think there would be much of a relationship. Sarah and Hector I would like to see how they get along, I feel like they have some opposite personality traits yet they almost complement each other. They swim together. They have english together. Jamie and Hector no relationship Kyle and Hector They might get along.

Raphael - Ralphy and Olivia I don't know why, but I could actually see them getting along... and not in the 'Olivia will pretend to like you then backstab you' way. Hunter and Ralphy no relationship Avia and Ralphy Avia would probably try to make him one of her best friends. They are both thespians and in the school play. Tyler and Ralphy They probably won't have any sort of friendship, but they are in GSA together. Tony and Ralphy I think Ralphy would come off as too flamboyant for tony. Sarah and Ralphy no relationship Jamie and Ralphy no relationship Kyle and Ralphy no relationship.

KelMarie - Kel and Olivia They are either going to love or hate each other. I think Olivia will pretend to be nicey nicey and become a 'queen-bee follower' just so she can try and sabotage her later on. Hunter and Kel probably no real relationship. Avia and Kel I feel like they won't get along... they are so different! Tyler and Kel not sure Tony and Kel They might get along since he is such a mellow person. Sarah and Kel no relationship Jamie and Kel unsure Kyle and Kel He might flirt with her a bit, other than that I don't see any real relationship.

Pepper - Pepper and Olivia I feel like Olivia could be similar to what Pep was like before getting pregnant. I feel like they will clash but also like Olivia could end up starting to change because of her. Hunter and Pepper not sure Avia and Pepper They're going to be friends, we already figured that out. Tyler and Pepper I think they would get along really well! I could sort of see him having a crush on her at some point but maybe friendzoned type of crush where he probably wouldn't act on it. He would probably be protective over her and her daughter. Tony and Pepper not sure Sarah and Pepper They would probably be kind aquaintances at the least. They are both in orchestra club. Jamie and Pepper not sure Kyle and Pepper not sure

@Polystical
Rashida - Rawr and Olivia Not sure about these two Hunter and Rawr Hunter will probably find her cool, they are on drill team together. Avia and Rawr I think they could get along, they have precalc together. Tyler and Rawr They both seem down to earth. Tony and Rawr They have physics together and they both seem pretty laid back. Sarah and Rawr not sure Jamie and Rawr I think they could be friendly. Kyle and Rawr probably no relationship

Malaika - Mally and Olivia Olivia would definitely go after her at first, but maybe they could eventually have some rough friendship or something. Hunter and Mally I think they could be friends, their personalities seem similar. Avia and Mally Could they be best friends? They are so similar personality wise. Tyler and Mally I feel like Tyler would almost think of her like one of his sisters and be protective of her. Tony and Mally not sure Sarah and Mally not sure Jamie and Mally I could see them being friendly Kyle and Mally I think it would be fun to see Mally break into his softer side if she could.

Lucas - Lucas and Olivia Not really sure if they would just exist or have a relationship. Hunter and Lucas probably no relationship Avia and Lucas not sure Tyler and Lucas I don't think they would really notice each other Tony and Lucas not sure Sarah and Lucas They have English together, other than that I'm not really sure if they would have a relationship Jamie and Lucas not sure Kyle and Lucas not sure

Ramsey - Ramsey and Olivia You can expect Olivia to make his life a living hell. Hunter and Ramsey I think they might get along Avia and Ramsey I think they would be fun friends Tyler and Ramsey not sure Tony and Ramsey not sure Sarah and Ramsey not sure Jamie and Ramsey They would be a fun pair of nerd friends I think. Kyle and Ramsey Kyle would probably just tolerate him if they ever had to interact.

Cricket - June and Olivia They would make awesome frenemies... I feel like they would completely hate each other or be like two peas in a pod all the time. Hunter and June not sure Avia and June not sure Tyler and June I don't think they would get along too well because they seem quite different. Tony and June not sure Sarah and June Sarah will probably end up snapping at her if she gets too much attitude. It would be very unlike Sar, but it's a possibility... though she would probably tolerate her for the most part. Jamie and June I could see June making fun of Jamie a lot... yet also working well with her. Kyle and June I think June is the type of girl Kyle would end up falling for in the end. They would probably get on each others nerves but still get along.

@ForgottenBlood
Clyde - CJ and Olivia They have music producing together. I could see her using him. Hunter and CJ They are on basketball together. I could see them being friends. Avia and CJ They would probably get along Tyler and CJ not sure Tony and CJ not sure Sarah and CJ not sure Jamie and CJ not sure Kyle and CJ not sure

Westly - Westly and Olivia She will probably tolerate him since they are on the dance team. Hunter and Westly nut sure Avia and Westly not sure Tyler and Westly They might get along, they are in marching band together Tony and Westly not sure Sarah and Westly probably no relationship Jamie and Westly I think they could be friendly, they are both in the pre-med training. Kyle and Westly not sure

Oli - Oli and Olivia probably no relationship Hunter and Oli not sure Avia and Oli I think could get along if they ever interacted Tyler and Oli I think they would just exist Tony and Oli not sure Sarah and Oli not sure Jamie and Oli I think they would get along Kyle and Oli Not sure

@Heathen
Ryan - Ryan and Olivia Like KelMarie, these two are going to either be bffls or mortal enemies. Hunter and Ryan not sure Avia and Ryan I could see them getting along well Tyler and Ryan No relationship Tony and Ryan no relationship Sarah and Ryan not sure Jamie and Ryan not sure Kyle and Ryan not sure

@Rhapsodic Insouciance
Nari - Nari and Olivia They might get along, but its doubtful. Hunter and Nari probably no relationship Avia and Nari not sure Tyler and Nari not sure Tony and Nari I think they might possibly get along Sarah and Nari Could they be friends? I think they'll get along well. They are both on swimming. Jamie and Nari not sure Kyle and Nari probably no relationship

@Sashakiki
Issac - Issac and Olivia not sure Hunter and Issac probably no relationship Avia and Issac Could they be friends? They are both thespians and in the school play Tyler and Issac probably no relationship Tony and Issac not sure Sarah and Issac probably no relationship Jamie and Issac They might get along, they have choir together Kyle and Issac I'm not sure how they ould get along, but they are in biology together.

@Rieezy
Alison - Ali and Olivia They probably won't get along, they are in english together Hunter and Ali I think they would make good friends, they have math together. Avia and Ali not sure Tyler and Ali probably no relationship Tony and Ali not sure Sarah and Ali probably no relationship Jamie and Ali not sure Kyle and Ali not sure

Mackenzie - Kenz and Olivia They might actually get along, they are both on the dance team. Hunter and Kenz not sure Avia and Kenz They hve dance class together, I could see them being friendly. Tyler and Kenz I think they could have a cute friendship Tony and Kenz Not Sure Sarah and Kenz not sure Jamie and Kenz I think they could be friendly Kyle and Kenz not sure

Talon - Talon and Olivia probably no relationship Hunter and Talon I think they could get along, Hunter will probably look up to him since they are both Jocks. Avia and Talon not sure Tyler and Talon I think they would make good friends Tony and Talon not really sure Sarah and Talon probably no relationship Jamie and Talon I think they would make a cute couple, just my opinion though. Kyle and Talon I think they could be friends.

@Shadow_Snow_Storm
Ellesmira - Ellie and Olivia I think Olivia will be intimidated by her Hunter and Ellie no relationship Avia and Ellie not sure Tyler and Ellie proabably no relationship Tony and Ellie not sure Sarah and Ellie not sure Jamie and Ellie not sure Kyle and Ellie Kyle would probably think she was pretty cool.

Jamie J. - JJ and Olivia She will probably tolerate him, nothing more and nothing less Hunter and JJ I could see them getting along Avia and JJ They could probably be friends Tyler and JJ unsure Tony and JJ not sure Sarah and JJ unsure Jamie and JJ probably no relationship Kyle and JJ I think they could get along.

Alaina - Alaina and Olivia Olivia will practically hate her, they are quite opposite Hunter and Alaina probably no relationship Avia and Alaina I think they could be fast friends Tyler and Alaina I think they would get along well, they have calc together. Tony and Alaina not sure Sarah and Alaina Could they be best friends? They have orchestra class and english together and also orchestra club together. I think their personalities would balance each other out well. Jamie and Alaina not sure Kyle and Alaina not sure

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
@Kitsune Alex and Piper are going to have the cutest most awkward relationship ever.

Reactions: Kitsune
@elise Sorry I wasn't trying to ignore you. Um... Your picture link is broken and that's not where the picture is supposed to be anyways. If you move the picture to correct spot and add a little description, I'll accept her.

@Sashakiki Amelia and Isaac could know of each other since they both have the School Play on Thursdays. They could become Play Buddies~

So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having any of their characters have some sort of relationship with any of mine. I haven't really established anything with anyone yet so I would love if someone made a suggestion?

So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having any of their characters have some sort of relationship with any of mine. I haven't really established anything with anyone yet so I would love if someone made a suggestion?
I asked you earlier if Ellesmira and Rashida could be friends.

And you didn't say anything back after I replied :/

Status
Not open for further replies.