| Music Producing
.:Clubs:.
Tuesday | Gay-Straight Alliance
Friday
| School Paper
.:Sports:.
N/A
.:Appearance:.
Lean with little body fat, the boy is tall for his age and yet not lanky as would be expected; his bones are covered in what seems to be firm muscle that is strong enough for what it needs to do and the fights it must endure often. Blonde hair swept back beneath the hat that is perched perpetually settled on his head. When removed, his hair tumbles in his face, curled at the ends and a soft dirty blonde, streaked with black and red from his mothers side. His skin is a soft, adaptable white that takes on a soft tan in the summer time; it matches and contradicts the light colours he often wears. Eyes that watch the pavements and skies as he flies by on his board match the pale shades of early morning. His easy smile can light up a room or chase away the sadness in someones heart without echoing any of the hurt he's ever left.
.:Health Ailments:.
N/A
.:Personality:.
Sweet
Lovable
Flirtatious
Ironically Lonely
Carefree
Open-book

.:History:.

.:Crush:.
N/A
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
None
.:Pets:.
N/A
.:Family:.
James Jonstone | 42 | Father | Alive
Melissa Jonstone
| 40 | Mother | Unknown
.:Other:.

---

454dc7f9a67b9e620afcaa28ab370fb9.jpg

.:Name:.
Alaina Kurtis
.:Nickname{s}:.
N/A
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Female
.:Sexuality:.
Heterosexual
.:Grade:.
Senior
.:Clique:.
Musicians
.:Schedule:.
First Hour | AP Calculus
Second Hour
| English IV
Third Hour
| AP Psychology
Fourth Hour
| Home Economics
Lunch
| Hour
Fifth Hour
| Orchestra
Sixth Hour
| Creative Writing
Seventh Hour
| Advanced Italian
Tuesday | Cooking Club
Wednesday
| All Strings Orchestra
Friday
| All Strings Orchestra
N/A
Curls fall in neat waves over her shoulders, coloured a soft red-tinged purple that mimicked the shade of the flowers in the middle of the night. She reflects a sweetness in her smile that finds all other sadness and roots it out, her eyes soft and kind, a brilliant teal that reminds of the cool ocean.
N/A
Creative | Lyrical | Scatterbrained
| Sensitive | Kind | Thoughtful

TBD
N/A
A German Sheppard-Rottweiler Crossbreed - Male - Jessie
A Border Collie-Husky Crossbreed - Female - Snow

Elizabeth Kurtis | 21 | Elder Sister | Alive
Marissa Lee Kurtis
| 40 | Mother | Alive

Last edited:
I just had a random urge to do Joey XD

@Heathen

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Heathen and Justin
I am way behind rofl, I will have my intros up later tonight or tomorrow. Loves rofl.

83f8167f67ad41586c5f6ba640c7f227.jpg

Jamie Jess Jonstone
JJ, J3, Jess
Male
Bisexual
Sophomore
Skater
First Hour | Algebra II
Second Hour | English II
Third Hour | Biology I
Fourth Hour | World History II
Lunch | Break
Fifth Hour | Spanish I
Sixth Hour | Auto Mechanics
Seventh Hour | Music Producing
Tuesday | Gay-Straight Alliance
Friday | School Paper
N/A
Lean with little body fat, the boy is tall for his age and yet not lanky as would be expected; his bones are covered in what seems to be firm muscle that is strong enough for what it needs to do and the fights it must endure often. Blonde hair swept back beneath the hat that is perched perpetually settled on his head. When removed, his hair tumbles in his face, curled at the ends and a soft dirty blonde, streaked with black and red from his mothers side. His skin is a soft, adaptable white that takes on a soft tan in the summer time; it matches and contradicts the light colours he often wears. Eyes that watch the pavements and skies as he flies by on his board match the pale shades of early morning. His easy smile can light up a room or chase away the sadness in someones heart without echoing any of the hurt he's ever left.
N/A
Sweet
Lovable
Flirtatious
Ironically Lonely
Carefree
Open-book

N/A
None
N/A
James Jonstone | 42 | Father | Alive
Melissa Jonstone | 40 | Mother | Unknown

---

454dc7f9a67b9e620afcaa28ab370fb9.jpg

Alaina Kurtis
N/A
Female
Heterosexual
Senior
Musicians

Tuesday | Cooking Club
Wednesday | All Strings Orchestra
Friday | All Strings Orchestra
N/A
Curls fall in neat waves over her shoulders, coloured a soft red-tinged purple that mimicked the shade of

{Answer Here|Include: Name;Age;Relation;Status (Alive, Deceased, Unknown)}

I already have a jamie

xc! I wannnnaaaa!

♥ I wuf youu CX

Besides, the CS is halfway done anyway :c </3

You secretly want me tooooo <3

• Love
Reactions: Heathen
tumblr_n04reroAJn1rakz54o1_500.gif

Oli Jhesire

.:Nickname:.
Olipop

Male

Homosexual

Senior

Royals

Advanced Journalism
Trigonometry
AP English
IV
Home Economics
LUNCH
Marching Band
AP Psychology
Art
II

Art Club
Pre-Med

Cheerleading

117297_2a1714d0edc90f3eaa98.jpg

Oli's eyes can be confusing at times. They sometimes appear to be grey then a
light blue and finally green. His height is about 5'11 and he weights about 184
with a muscular built. His hair color is different shades of brown and short on the
side with medium length on the top. He adores different types of hats, button up
shirts, and bow ties.

N/A

Bubbly | Talkative | Affectionate
Forgiving
| Sealed

(Pending...)
(
Ask)

(Pending...)
(
Ask)

Sam | Teacup Pomeranian

Jonathan Jhesire (59) | Father (Alive)
Elizabeth Jhesire (
48) | Mother (Alive)
Sierra Jhesire (
4) | Sister (Alive)

N/A
tumblr_inline_mpu2xfTHlh1qz4rgp.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin and Heathen
Hector:
@Felilla
I think Sebastian and Hector would be cool friends, they both are ladies men lol and they both are A-List seniors, even though his best friend @ForgottenBlood doesn't know who he is rofl.

@Polystical
I was thinking that Hector and Lucas would be friends, since they both can act childish at times, they could be like best friends, if your ok with that.
Already figured it out.

@Heathen
Hector and Ryan would definitely know each other, since Jocks and Cheerleaders usually hang around the same circles and Hector is a new age non judging jock, as long as Ryan doesn't hit on him to much, then it would get weird rofl.

@Rhapsodic Insouciance
Hector would definitely noticed Nari, I was wondering if she could be his crush?

And the other chars, junior-freshman might have heard of Hector, unless your Wesley rofl.

Raphael:
@Felilla
I was hoping that Raphael could have some kind of friend like relationship, since Raphael is that type of personality that he needs to be around a lot of people, since he always wants to be the center of attention. Claire would be the perfect friend for him, she would get mad at the way he acts or something and it would be funny.
Same thing with Henrietta, Raphael could be the friend that helps her in school, since they have first period together, I noticed that. Or they could just be friends, whatever is better for you.

@Polystical
Already talked about Lucas...xD.
And Ramsey.

@Sashakiki
Already talked about Issac too.

Other then that, if anyone wants a relationship with Raphael I'm all ears.

KelMarie:
@Felilla
Claire and KelMarie already know each other, so that's one. We can flesh the friendship out more, since KelMarie doesn't let people in easily.
KelMarie will not like Lucy's attitude at all and probably vice-versa, so they might need to stay clear of each other at all times xD, or maybe be near each other alot to bring drama.

@Kitsune
I was wondering if KelMarie could have a crush of Jude, she likes bad boys. She could always flirt with him when she's around him too.

@Heathen
Already talked about Ryan and KelMarie

@Polystical
The way Rashida is KelMarie will probably dislike her a lot. On the other hand Malaika, KelMarie would like her somewhat, at the same time wondering why the hell she is always so damn happy and go lucky.

@~Happily.Ever.After~
Either KelMarie and Olivia will become nice friends, or it will become the battles of the biggest bitches, since they are both strong personalities.
Don't know about your other sophomore chars, since you haven't finished them yet.

If anyone wants some type of relationship with KelMarie, then come on with them lol.

OK that's my three chars, if I missed someone or someone wants a relationship with one of my chars or all three or two or whatever then just let me know.

So many dumb errors, was writing it to fast, but you guys get the relationships right?

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Don't worry. Ryan and me are alike in the sense we don't waste our time going after the unattainable. If you don't wanna fuck with me, neeeeeext.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I love that rofl. Hector would just play it off at first, since he's like best friends with Lucas, will @Polystical gives the ok to it. I just thought it would funny to put that in there.

I see what you mean lol

I play flirt with my straight friends all the time, but they know I don't like them like that. It's usually the insecure ones that have a problem with it. And its always the ugly straight boys that think we want them. Like if a girl don't want you then a gay boy damn sure doesn't want your crusty ass.

• Love
I see what you mean lol

I play flirt with my straight friends all the time, but they know I don't like them like that. It's usually the insecure ones that have a problem with it. And its always the ugly straight boys that think we want them. Like if a girl don't want you then a gay boy damn sure doesn't want your crusty ass.
The same guys who are acting insecure, the real reason is they probably liked it rofl, when you did it. Some guys would rather hate then embrace their true feelings. And on that lesson of the day rofl, goodnite.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.